DotNetNuke: How to view user control Module by giving control Key in module definition

Β I'm not viewing the usercontrol page when I'm giving Control key name in the module definition. but its shows if not giving control key name.
I want to navigate from one user control page to another page module..I've written the coding as shown in below..
Β Response.Redirect(Globals.NavigateURL(PortalSettings.ActiveTab.TabID, "ControlKeyValue", "mid=" + ModuleId.ToString()));
Its showing blank page when I'm executed...
can anyone help me to solve this problem..?
Thanks in advance..!
Muthupandian
0
muthupandian