An error has occurred writing to the exception log. The permissions are not set properly on the log file or directory, or the log file has been marked as READ-ONLY.

I have moved my site to a new server but I am getting the following message.

An error has occurred writing to the exception log. The permissions are not set properly on the log file or directory, or the log file has been marked as READ-ONLY.

I have the ASP.NET user having FULL Permissions on every file/folder in the site.  But I'm noticing some files get set to Read-Only.  I reset every file to Read/Write and within a hour something is set back to read only.
0
rphillips
10/3/2005 8:11:01 PM
📁 asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started