How to access a web custom control property from an editor

Hello !! my problem is the following ! I have a web custom control and it has two properties !! let us cal them prop1 and prop2 prop1 has an editor and every thing is fine ! in the editor method (EditValue) I want to get (prop2) value !!

how can I make it ?

Help yourself by helping others

www.itgroup-sy.net
0
The

hello asp.net professionals
where r u ?
Help yourself by helping others

www.itgroup-sy.net
0
The

Web Custom Control within a Web Custom Control
I was wondering if this can be done and how. I've created a simple custom control that displays a header which is my first custom control. So I'm just a baby when it comes to this.. Within the header I currently have a property for breadcrumbs which is a string. What I would like to do is have the breadcrumb property  be a Link Button List. I did find a custom control of a Link Button List which is exactly what I wanted. My question is how can/do  I include this into my custom control? Can it done? How? Please help? I'm at a lose here.   Susan You should be able to do ...

Custom Web Control inside another Custom Web Control
Hi I created a custom web control (CusWebNew) that displays some textboxes by adding them to the ControlCollection of the webcontrol. I also created a custom webcontrol (CustWebButton) that inherts from Button control, and overrided the OnClick function. When I use CustWebButton on a regular web form, it seems to function correctly. However, when I added to be part of the ControlCollection of CustWebNew, it stops to work.   Any ideas why? Thanks Hey, What do you mean by stops to work?  Explain what you are trying to do with it and what it doesn't do.Brian"Trust in the...

Server Web User Control or Web Custom Control
Ok, I made a DataGrid I like, stuck it in a Web Control Lib, and then to my toolbar. Now I want to take my nice little control and add it to a greater control, maybe place some buttons around it etc. I could always inherit from it in a new custom control and dynamically add the buttons, but I thought about using a Web User Control. I thought I could easily create a Web User Control, drop on my grid and the buttons on a form, and expose some properties and events, but once I got into it, I got a feeling that this isn't what a Web User Control is for. When designing a control li...

Custom User Controls v. Custom Web Controls
Hi! Is it better for me to begin coding my controls instead of just designing them? What would the benefits be? I meen, i seem to be able to get all i need from just putting stuff together on an ASCX file but i'm obviously missing a huge concept here... please explain! Hi, creating user controls is indeed easier than creating custom server controls because you can simply drag & drop other controls on the form, easily add events to it, ... Custom controls however are better when you want to reuse them in several other projects. I like to create custom controls for small, reusable com...

Add .Net Control to Web Custom Control

custom property style for a custom server control
Can I add a proerty for style on my asp .net custom server control, seems to be one for everything else. Or do you have to go do one style at a time: backgroundColor, Font, etc....

adding custom properties to a custom server control
1.  I want to add a public property to a custom server control.  the property is called Search Type and the possible choices that will appear in the properties window from the asp.net page would be client, provider, vendor and service.  I want this property to function much like the border style property works for an asp.net button. 2.  My second question would be how do I add a section to the properties window?  What i mean is for this custom server control, i want to add a section called Search Features much like the appearance or behavior sections for an asp.net ...

Custom Control within a Custom Control
I have two individual custom controls say custom cc1 and cc2. cc1 is communicating to cc2 using event delegate mechanism.I have tested the behaviour by dropping cc1 and cc2 onto a Web Page and it works fine. I want to create a third custom control say cc3 which should contain both cc1 and cc2. So that if i drag and drop cc3 onto a Web Page i can acheive exactly what i am doing above. The problem is that i am not sure how to call/register a custom control within a custom control ? Any clue ? Thanks!! Hi, Do you mean adding custom control to custom control? I think you can use the same wa...

How to create custom properties for aspx page which should refelect in design time properties window itself.( as like as custom server control).
Hi. I need to create the custom properties for aspx page itself where those custom properties should refelet in the properties window at the design time as like as other custom server controls. I tried pageBase class which will have cusom properties for page and inherited that pageBase to my aspx page . But its refelecting the code  behind file not in design time. I need to accss those aspx page custom properties at the design time itself in properties window as like as other custom server control.I appriciate your help. [FYI: my scenerio is customer ...

Web resources about - How to access a web custom control property from an editor - asp.net.custom-server-controls

Property - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling . You can assist by editing it . In abstract, property ...

Property - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In abstraction, property is that which belongs to or with something, whether as an attribute or as a component of said thing. For the significant ...

RBA governor Glenn Stevens welcomes slowing property market
The easing of property markets is welcome and essential says RBA governor Glenn Stevens.

Melbourne Anarchist Club in battle with property developers
The Melbourne Anarchist Club – home to a group of social outliers who reject "hierarchical power structures" and believe profit ...

China stocks rise, led by property shares - DailyTelegraph Search Search
CHINA stocks have climbed, led by property and resources shares, amid signs that insurers are scrambling for stakes in real estate majors and ...

China stocks rise, led by property shares
CHINA stocks have climbed, led by property and resources shares, amid signs that insurers are scrambling for stakes in real estate majors and ...

Basics key to selling Perth property, says new report - PerthNow Search Search
HOMES with water views might net a million-dollar return, but practical features such as a double lockup garage and a short commute to work make ...

Chinese demand for Aussie property drops as much as 15%, McGrath says
Chinese demand for Australian homes has dropped as much as 15 per cent from a year earlier as China's stocks tumbled and the economy slowed, ...

Men face court after $30,000 worth of suspected stolen property seized in Griffith
Two men are set to face the ACT Magistrates Court on Saturday morning in relation to stolen property and burglary charges.

Vandals spray-paint Hawthorne mosques, leave fake grenade on property
Two mosques in Hawthorne were vandalized and police say both incidents are being investigated as hate crimes.