Problems Getting Started

I have been trying to get the Control Adapters going for the last day. I don't have a clue what's going.

My CSS menu is called 'fireMenu'. It is in a themes folder. It is attached to the webpage. My CSSSelectorClass is set to "fireMenu"

Here's the code on the source page

Here's the link in the header:

The webpage does not seem to communicating with the CSS page; none of the changes I've made show up on the menu. What is showing is a vertical menu with a grey background with no separation of the tiers - just 25 links one after the other - all rendered in Rockwell for some reason; the top is blocking the header; one link is bold blue - none of the others are ,etc.

Any help?
0
1343Cort
10/25/2008 8:05:22 PM
asp.net.css-control-adapters 905 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 Did you set the Theme for your pages in web.config file ?

Check this link

http://www.odetocode.com/articles/423.aspx

Also , try to disable control adapters , and see if your style sheets worked .

Regards,

Anas Ghanem.

Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like duplicate ,Off-topic,offensive,or any post that violates the website "TERMS OF USE"). -- Thanks!

0
anas
10/26/2008 10:26:48 AM
THANKS! I DID NOT HAVE THE PAGE LINKED TO THE THEME AND I PUT THE THEME DECLARATION IN THE HEAD OF THE PAGE. THIS CAUSED THE LINKS TO SHOW UP WITH THE PROPER TIER STRUCTURE - THEY'RE NOT SIMPLY LISTED IN A VERTICAL ROW - AND THE BACKGROUND COLOR TO CHANGE - BUT WHEN I TRY TO ALTER THEIR STYLE, SAY THE FONT COLOR IN TIER ONE, IT STILL DOESN'T DO ANYTHING (???).

MY STYLE SHEETS SEEM TO BE WORKING FINE.
0
1343Cort
10/26/2008 10:07:53 PM

Hi

Please try to disable the Css friendly adapters by removing or execluding the App_Browser folder, then see if it worked ,

Also try to post the menu declaration and the css classes so that we can test it locally .

Regards,

Anas Ghanem.

Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like duplicate ,Off-topic,offensive,or any post that violates the website "TERMS OF USE"). -- Thanks!

0
anas
10/27/2008 7:30:38 AM
THANKS AGAIN. I DISABLED T HE APP_BROWSER FOLDER BY REMOVING IT. WHEN I DID THAT THE MENUS REVERTED TO THEIR PROPER POSITION; THAT IS ONLY THE TOP TIER WAS VISIBLE; THE SECOND TIER APPEARED OFF TO THE RIGHT WHEN THE LINK WAS CLICKED - THERE WAS NO STYLING TO SPEAKING JUST BLACK AND WHITE.

HERES THE MENU DECLARATION FROM THE MASTER PAGE (HOPE YOU CAN READ IT WITH THE SMALL TYPE):

HERE ARE THE CSS CLASSES. I'VE DONE VERY LITTLE WITH THE CLASSES - JUST PUT IN COLORS TO SEE IF IT WAS WORKING (AND TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY MEANT!) THANKS FOR TAKING A LOOK!

..foo {
}
/* W3C CSS validator likes CSS files to start with a class rather than a comment. Soooooo.... */

/* When the Menu control's Orientation property is Vertical the adapter wraps the menu with DIV */
/* whose class is AspNet-Menu-Vertical. */

..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Vertical
{
    color:Maroon;
}

/* The menu adapter renders an unordered list (ul) in HTML for each tier in the menu. */
/* So, effectively says: style all tiers in the menu this way... */

..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu /*tier 1*/
{

    margin : 0;
    padding: 0;
    color:Green;
    font-family:Times New Roman;
    background-color:Aqua;
}

/* This rule effectively says: style all tiers EXCEPT THE TOP TIER in the menu this way... */
/* In other words, this rule can be used to style the second and third tiers of the menu without impacting */
/* the topmost tier's appearance. */

..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu ul /*Tier 2*/
{ background-color:Green;
  z-index: 300;

}

/* When the Menu control's Orientation property is Horizontal the adapter wraps the menu with DIV */
/* whose class is AspNet-Menu-Horizontal. This allows us to force the top tier of the menu to layout */
/* horizontally, whereas all subsequent tiers of the menu lay out vertically. */

..fireMenu ul li /*a all list items*/
{
}

..fireMenu li:AspNet-Menu-Hover /*list items being hovered*/
{
}

..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Horizontal ul.AspNet-Menu li
{

    color:maroon;
    top: 30px;
    z-index: 300;
    background-color:green;
    font-family:Courier New;
    font-style:italic;
}

/* This rule effectively says: style all tiers EXCEPT THE TOP TIER in the menu this way... */
/* In other words, this rule can be used to style the second and third tiers of the menu without impacting */
/* the topmost tier's appearance. */
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu ul
{
    margin : 0;
    padding: 0;
    color:maroon;
    font-family:arial;

}

/* The menu adapter generates a list item (li) in HTML for each menu item. */
/* Use this rule create the common appearance of each menu item. */
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li
{
    position: relative;
    list-style: none;
    color:Blue;
    background-color:Gray;
}

/* Within each menu item is a link or a span, depending on whether or not the MenuItem has defined it's */
/* NavigateUrl property. By setting a transparent background image here you can effectively layer two images */
/* in each menu item.  One comes from the CSS rule (above) governing the li tag that each menu item has. */
/* The second image comes from this rule (below). */
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li a,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li span
{
    display: block;
    text-decoration: none;
}

..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu ul
{

}

/* When a menu item contains no submenu items it is marked as a "leaf" and can be styled specially by this rule. */
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li.AspNet-Menu-Leaf a,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li.AspNet-Menu-Leaf span
{

}

/* Add more rules here if your menus have more than three (3) tiers */
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li:hover ul ul,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li:hover ul ul ul,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover ul ul,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover ul ul ul
{
    display: none;
}

/* Add more rules here if your menus have more than three (3) tiers */
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li:hover ul,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li li:hover ul,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li li li:hover ul,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover ul,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li li.AspNet-Menu-Hover ul,
..fireMenu ul.AspNet-Menu li li li.AspNet-Menu-Hover ul
{
    display: block;
}

..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Horizontal ul.AspNet-Menu li li
{
    float: none;
}

/* When the Menu control's Orientation property is Horizontal the adapter wraps the menu with DIV */
/* whose class is AspNet-Menu-Horizontal. */

..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Horizontal
{

}
/* This rule controls the width of the top tier of the horizontal menu. */
/* BE SURE TO MAKE THIS WIDE ENOUGH to accomodate all of the top tier menu items that are lined */
/* up from left to right. In other words, this width needs to be the width of the individual */
/* top tier menu items multiplied by the number of items. */
..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Horizontal ul.AspNet-Menu
{
    width: 500px;
}

/* This rule effectively says: style all tiers EXCEPT THE TOP TIER in the menu this way... */
/* In other words, this rule can be used to style the second and third tiers of the menu without impacting */
/* the topmost tier's appearance. */
/* Remember that only the topmost tier of the menu is horizontal.  The second and third tiers are vertical. */
/* So, they need a much smaller width than the top tier.  Effectively, the width specified here is simply */
/* the width of a single menu item in the second and their tiers. */
..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Horizontal ul.AspNet-Menu ul
{

}

/* Generally, you use this rule to set style properties that pertain to all menu items. */
/* One exception is the width set here.  We will override this width with a more specific rule (below) */
/* That sets the width for all menu items from the second tier downward in the menu. */
..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Horizontal ul.AspNet-Menu li
{
    width:100px;
    text-align:center;
}

/* This rule can be used to set styles for the menu items in the second tier (and lower) in the menu. */
..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Horizontal ul.AspNet-Menu li li
{
    text-align:left;
}

/* This rule establishes the width of menu items below the top tier.  This allows the top tier menu items */
/* to be narrower, for example, than the sub-menu items. */
/* This value you set here should be slightly larger than the left margin value in the next rule. See */
/* its comment for more details. */
..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Horizontal ul.AspNet-Menu ul li
{

}

/* Third tier menus have to be positioned differently than second (or top) tier menu items because */
/* they drop to the side, not below, their parent menu item. This is done by setting the last margin */
/* value (which is equal to margin-left) to a value that is slightly smaller than the WIDTH of the */
/* menu item. So, if you modify the rule above, then you should modify this (below) rule, too. */
..fireMenu .AspNet-Menu-Horizontal ul.AspNet-Menu li ul li ul
{
    margin: -1.8em 0 0 126px;
}
0
1343Cort
10/28/2008 3:44:16 AM
Sorry about that jumbled message. I didn't see the source code in there - I could have sworn I put it in there. Here it is and I took out the styling notes and reorganized the CSS.

..foo { }
[...]
10/28/2008 5:05:35 PM

 Hi ,

I can't read the code , Please use the Code Editor ( ) to edit your previous post ,

Thanks

Regards,

Anas Ghanem.

Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like duplicate ,Off-topic,offensive,or any post that violates the website "TERMS OF USE"). -- Thanks!

0
anas
10/28/2008 6:58:32 PM
I don't why that code keeps disappearing. I put it in brackets - is that what I should have done?

{ }

Thanks for your patience.
0
1343Cort
10/28/2008 8:03:49 PM
That didn't work, I am missing something about the Code Editor - looked around and didn't find it. I put the code into text and will download it now - see if it works.  I took off the brackets at the beginning and the end.

 asp:Menu ID="menuCFS" runat="server" BackColor="White"
            DataSourceID="SiteMapDataSource1" DynamicHorizontalOffset="2"
            StaticDisplayLevels="2" StaticSubMenuIndent="10px"
            StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False" CssSelectorClass="FireMenu"
0
1343Cort
10/28/2008 8:06:12 PM

 The code editor may not be available if you are using opera or google browser ,

I think you need to use IE or firefox to be able to see it.

Anyway , It seems that the problem coming from using the Css adapters,

Do you need to use the css dadpters ?

Regards,

Anas Ghanem.

Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like duplicate ,Off-topic,offensive,or any post that violates the website "TERMS OF USE"). -- Thanks!

0
anas
10/28/2008 8:21:00 PM
I was using the Google browser.

I'm not sure how to answer the adapter question. I guess the answer is that I'd like to use the adapters but I don't need to use them - I can use CSS classes. Do they just not work in some systems? Or am I not understanding the question?
0
1343Cort

I looked at the "MenuAdapter.cs" code file , which is the source code for the Menu Css  Friendly adapter ,

I think when using the adapter , the menu will ignore all the Css classes that applied to it , you must specify a custom property with this name : "CssSelectorClass" ,

That property must have the Main css class that will be used to style your menu , Please download the css samples and looked at the menu sample and see how its styled,

The menu in the sample will lookes like this :

  <asp:Menu ID="EntertainmentMenu" runat="server" Orientation="Horizontal" onmenuitemclick="OnClick" CssSelectorClass="SimpleEntertainmentMenu">

Notice how the menu contains just a one css class ,

Then notice the external style sheet that can be found in the sample inside "SimpleMenu.css" file ,it will looks like this :

.SimpleEntertainmentMenu ul.AspNet-Menu /* Tier 1 */
{
    width: 13em; /* This is more than (6em x 2) because we want to leave room for borders around the <li> elements that are selected */
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu ul.AspNet-Menu ul  /* Tier 2 */
{
    width: 6em;
    top: 100%;
    left: 0;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu ul.AspNet-Menu ul ul  /* Tier 3+ */
{
    top: -0.5em;
    left: 6em;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li /* all list items */
{
    width: 6em;
    background: #eeeeee;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover, /* list items being hovered over */
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover
{
    background: Black;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu a, /* all anchors and spans (nodes with no link) */
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu span
{
    color: Black;
    padding: 4px 2px 4px 8px;
    border:1px solid #cccccc;
    background: transparent url(arrowRight.gif) right center no-repeat;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Leaf a, /* leaves */
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Leaf span
{
    background-image: none !important;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover a, /* hovered text */
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover span,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover a,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover span,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover li:hover a,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover li:hover span,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li.AspNet-Menu-Hover a,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li.AspNet-Menu-Hover span,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover li:hover li:hover a,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover li:hover li:hover span,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li.AspNet-Menu-Hover a,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li.AspNet-Menu-Hover span
{
    color: White;
    background: transparent url(activeArrowRight.gif) right center no-repeat;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover li a, /* the tier above this one is hovered */
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover li span,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li a,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li span,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover li:hover li a,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li:hover li:hover li span,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li a,
..SimpleEntertainmentMenu li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li.AspNet-Menu-Hover li span
{
    color: Black;
    background: transparent url(arrowRight.gif) right center no-repeat;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu .AspNet-Menu-Selected /* this tier is selected */
{
    border: solid 1px #00ff00 !important;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu .AspNet-Menu-ChildSelected /* a tier below this one is selected */
{
    border: solid 1px #ff0000 !important;
}

..SimpleEntertainmentMenu .AspNet-Menu-ParentSelected /* a tier above this one is selected */
{
    border: solid 1px #0000ff !important;
}

#EntertainmentMessage
{
    padding-top: 2em;
    clear: both;
}

Regards,

Anas Ghanem.

Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like duplicate ,Off-topic,offensive,or any post that violates the website "TERMS OF USE"). -- Thanks!

0
anas
10/28/2008 11:55:01 PM
Adapters Working! I went back as you suggested to the tutorial and looked at the main master page. The only thing I was conscious of changing was adding this. Perhaps I did something else as well.

In any case when I went back they were on and working fine! They look great. (I was just about to give up.)

Thanks for all your help.

Cort
0
1343Cort
11/4/2008 12:15:59 AM
I also changed the name I had in the CSSSelectorClass from FireMenu.css to FireMenu as I believe you suggested (and as the Tutorial shows - no .css in the designation for the css file!)
0
1343Cort

CSS Adapter Menu Control Problem
I am using the CSS Adapter Menu Control. I have a menu on the page and is styled by the following CSS file:  /* This style sheet is intended to contain OFTEN CHANGED rules used when the Menu control adapter is enabled. */ /* The menu adapter renders an unordered list (ul) in HTML for each tier in the menu. */ /* So, effectively says: style all tiers in the menu this way... */ ..globalnav { font-family:Arial; font-size: 1em; z-index: 300; } /* The menu adapter generates a list item (li) in HTML for each menu item. */ /* Use this rule create the common appea...

Problems with CSS Adapters
I do not know why it is not gerenating DIV/CSS but tables instead. I have placed .browser file in my ~/App_Browsers:<browser refID="Default"> <controlAdapters><!--<adapter controlType="System.Web.UI.WebControls.Menu" adapterType="CSSFriendly.MenuAdapter" />--> <adapter controlType="System.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView"adapterType="CSSFriendly.TreeViewAdapter" /> <adapter controlType="System.Web.UI.WebControls.DetailsView"adapterType="CSSFriendly.DetailsViewAdapter" /> <adapter ...

Trouble controlling .net controlls with CSS
 I am trying to control the :hover css property on <asp: Button> controls. Basically the css is working correctly to set the initial look of the button, but nothing is happening when I hover over the button. Here is my code:CSS:.sidebarButton{    width: 168px;     height: 45px;     background-color: #666666;     text-align: left;    font-weight: bold;    font-family: Century Gothic;    font-size: 13pt;    color: White;    border-style: none;  ...

CSS Friendly Control Adapters + GridView + Update Panel = Problem
Hi everyone,I'm using a gridview control that's bound to an object data source.  I have a couple of controls to filter the data in the gridview, and I'm able to sort and page through the data. Placing it in an UpdatePanel gives me partial page rendering and the whole page doesn't refresh - Great.  Expected behaviour and it all works very well. However, introduce a Control Adapter into the mix (http://www.asp.net/cssadapters/) and Update Panel doesn't work at all - with the whole page refreshing. If anybody can offer any help, I'd be very grateful.  I want both A...

Problem with NWBind.ocx (ActiveX Control 1.1) Get Net address [Urgent]
Hi.. I have installed ActiveX Control 1.1 and Novell Client v2.5 for Win95 w/Z.E.N.works Starter Pack. Everything seems to work except when I attempt to run my PowerBuilder version 6.0 application to get the net address, the net address returned is wrong. Here is my PB code: string ls_return ls_return = nwbind1.Object.entries.Item('H12').GetFieldValue('Net Address').value It returns: IPX: 8d4504eb:486a08e88024:0000 According to the Nwaoc.hlp document, the returned string should be <Network, Node, Socket>, it seems like both the Node Address and the IPX...

Problem with NWBind.ocx (ActiveX Control 1.1) Get Net address [Urgent] #2
Hi.. I have installed ActiveX Control 1.1 and Novell Client v2.5 for Win95 w/Z.E.N.works Starter Pack. Everything seems to work except when I attempt to run my PowerBuilder version 6.0 application to get the net address, the net address returned is wrong. Here is my PB code: string ls_return ls_return = nwbind1.Object.entries.Item('H12').GetFieldValue('Net Address').value It returns: IPX: 8d4504eb:486a08e88024:0000 According to the Nwaoc.hlp document, the returned string should be <Network, Node, Socket>, it seems like both the Node Address and the IPX...

Is CSS Control Adapters compatible with WebPart and WebPartZone controls?
Both WebPart and WebPartZone ultimately derive from WebControl, so it seems like this would work, but before I got into it deeply, was curious if anyone had tried it and if there are any issues? I don't think there is an esay way to make it works. This was a reply from Scott Guthrie: Unfortunately I don't think there is a super easy way to override WebParts -- since some of the layout does assume tables (since the CSS to-do this positioning with divs isn't super easy).  We are going to look at whether it is possible to build another control adapter for webparts in the f...

Problem Getting Started
In have run the 1317set.bat file and still get the following error: Unable to get your db version please run version script against your db and restart your web application (go to update/scripts/ folder and run 1317set.bat). Any help to get me started would be much appreciated.www.creativenrg.co.uk | www.therivercard.com Have you checked your connection string? This is sometimes caused by a faulty db connection. I am new to Rainbow and get the same error when trying to run it for the first time. Does not matter which of the following I comment out in web.config: <!-...

Getting "Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line ..." error when trying to create table mappings for table associations in ADO.NET Entity Framework
 Table A: COUNTRY_LOOKUP COUNTRY_ID   smallintclustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    COUNTRY_ID TABLE B: COUNTRY_MODE_RULES CARRIER_ID    intMODE_RULE_TYPE_ID    intORIG_COUNTRY_ID    smallintDEST_COUNTRY_ID    smallint clustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    CARRIER_ID, MODE_RULE_TYPE_ID, ORIG_COUNTRY_ID, DEST_COUNTRY_IDThere is a foreign key relationship from COUNTRY_MODE_RULES to COUNTRY_LOOKUPORIG_COUNTRY_IDREFERENCES .COUNTRY_LOOKUP (COUNTRY_ID)DEST_CO...

Problem How to get a Control Id When i am adding a new control to my webpage
Hi All, I am doing a new web site in Asp.2.0, here i am using masterpages,webparts, and WebUserControls. what my problem is i did some webuser controls like Announcements, Categories, Links, Like that. so now i am adding these controls in my webparts where ever i need. so the problem is a single control i am using 2 to 3 times in a page. so at that time i need a id for that control. I know when i am adding a control then it has an id. so how to know that id. please help me in this regard.Regards,Ram Mohan Rao Adduri,Techinical Associate,eSymbiosisHyderabad.Mobile: 9490118545...

Problem adding Calender Extender in a custom control . getting erro "The Controls collection cannot be modified because the control contains code blocks (i.e. <% ... %>). "
Hi; I am to create a custom control having a Calender extender .. Here is my CreateChildControl Method Protected Overrides Sub CreateChildControls() Dim sb As New StringBuilder Dim DateTextBox As New TextBox DateTextBox.ID = "SomeID" Me.Controls.Add(DateTextBox) Dim Extcalender As New CalendarExtender Extcalender.ID = "Ext" & DateTextBox.ID Extcalender.TargetControlID = DateTextBox.ID Me.Controls.Add(Extcalender) Extcalender = Nothing DateTextBo...

New Server Control Rendering problem in Vvisual studio.net problem.
Hi every one, when i drag and drop my webserver control to the form in VS.net it shows a very small resizable bounding box type thing, and doesn't show the actual content and size of the control. I want the control to show the actual content and size of the control when i drag it on to the web form. The control works fine when i open the page holding the control in the browser. Can any one help me out here. Thanks. I am assuming that your rendering is being very specific about runtime? Could you shoot some code for your rendering part of the server control?-- Justin Lovell...

problem in getting started
Name: H. Shamir Email: r_daatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: problem in getting started Comments: I have setup smtp.1and1.com as outgoing server, pop.1and1.com for incoming, and have an account with 1and1. However, attempting to send and receive e-mails using Mozilla is refused . What is wrong??? I followed instructions!! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; SpamBlockerUtility 4.8.4) ...

Problems getting started...
Just installed May CTP on W2K3, and am trying to get the ASP.NET Pro Web Parts sample to work (Stephan Walther - MSDN October 2003 - Meet the Web Part Framework)... So how do I use the Web Parts sample aspx and ascx files with VS2005? There doesn't seem to be an ASP.NET project type in the VS templates, so I tried "new web site". But when I create an empty new web site (containing only a default.aspx) and build it, it doesn't create the virtual directory under IIS. And if I then manually create the virtual directory, IE can't display the default.aspx (gets 404 error). But I can...

Had some problems getting it to start
Name: Pontus Ottosson Email: pundanatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: Had some problems getting it to start Comments: Had some problems getting Minefield to work. It crashed on startup, eventually used a program that searches for old system files (findold.exe) that found a non working Active-X file that I deleted. It now works, Microsoft-bug. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061214 Minefield/3.0a1 ...

Web resources about - Problems Getting Started - asp.net.css-control-adapters

State of the Service report: Not enough people moving, engagement and sickies the big problems
The rundown of the problems and good points for 150,000 federal public servants.

The Fitz Files: NRL decision about Sam Burgess deal with South Sydney exposes problem with salary cap ...
Let us call the salary cap what it is: an illegal cartel between employers to limit the earning capacity of its employees.

Dick’s Sporting Goods athleisure problem - Business Insider Deutschland
Dick's Sporting Goods has sold athletic apparel for decades. But now, the retailer faces more competition than ever.

November 2015: Unofficial Problem Bank list declines to 255 Institutions
This is an unofficial list of Problem Banks compiled only from public sources. Here is the unofficial problem bank list for November 2015. Changes ...

Trump loss equals Trump problem
Even if Donald Trump loses in Iowa, his success thus far will still present a problem for the GOP, Politico's Ben White says.

Tri-Valley has no problem against Auburn to win 2A title
... form Search 39° Navigation Home Blackhawks Bulls Cubs White Sox Bears Fire Notre Dame Preps More Tickets Shop Watch Tri-Valley has no problem ...

This week in the war on workers: Rising federal taxes aren't the problem for the middle class
Turns out, federal taxes on the middle class aren’t so high these days: Note that the figure includes all federal taxes—the income tax rate ...

SAP Jam Work Patterns Add Context to Processes Like Corporate Learning, Customer Problem Solving
When Marriott International picked SAP Jam, the global hotel chain was looking for a better way of organizing corporate training and learning ...

Family evicted, building deemed unlivable: Landlord cannot fix problems, he was murdered
... A Milwaukee family has been forced to leave their apartment. Their building has been declared unlivable. The landlord was required to fix problems ...