Unable to get chineese characater in PDf format , while export form crystal reports

Dear Developers,

In the ASp.net Project, exporting the all asp.net crytal reports in to PRF format . we are getting all reports in the pdf format in english language only . Other languages like chineese, koren , unable to get in their charatacter . but these language characters are in the crystal reports. kindly give the solution , how to get multilanguage in the pdf file ,while exporting from crystal report..
Thanking you ..
Raja
Thanks,
Regards,
Raja
msrasa@yahoo.com
0
msraja

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Crystal Report Report format
Hi All, Is it possible to import the report format from a microsoft excel file instead of manually recreating the UI in crystal report? If so how may I go about doing it? Thank you. Regards, leroylll...

Exporting a crystal report to PDF format in PB9
All, For a variety of reasons we're using Crystal Reports V9 for reporting in our apps wrote in PB9. I'm having trouble locating any information on the integration of the 2. My developers have it working (although the told me they took a 'legacy' approach) with the crystal viewer. I now want to view these reports via the Acrobat reader. I've been unsuccessful finding any details on how to accomplish this. Can PB9 work with a Crystal Reports OCX? If so, can anyone point me in a direction on how to find such details? (or any other approach as well). Any inp...

How to render pdf directly on crystal report viewer (WHEN crystal report expects user input before rendering)
  If a crystal report do not need any parameter  or, if parameters can be supplied using code-behind (without user help), I am able to render a pdf on crystal report viewer. BUT if a crystal report needs user input then how do I reneder a PDF on crystal report viewer? I see a parameter-asking dialog-box from crystal report where user supplies input values and hit OK button, but then on click of OK button do I have control what gets rendered a crystal report or, a pdf or, doc?  Or, can I set crystal report viewer control property to say that report need to be rend...

Crystal Report.NET: Error occurred when export to PDF
I encountered this error when attempting to export a report to PDF in a Window Form application: System.NotSupportedException: Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\tnguyen1\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_a605641b-1f63-401d-b8e3-710c095306bd.rpt: Operation not yet implemented. at .A(Int16 , Int32 ) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export(ExportRequestContext reqContext) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export() at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Export() at WinFormReport.ReportManager.ExportToPdf(ReportDocume...

data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0
hi, I need a solution for data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 version.    ...

SetDataSource(ds): Crystal Reports print to pdf : Unable to find the report in the manifest resource
Hi Experts, Pl let me know whats wrong in the following code snippet and if I need to check any seucrity settings. Thanks in advance. public void PrepareReport(string reportName, string exportFormat, object parms) { //ParameterFields paramFields; DataSet mDS ; .... ... switch(mReportName) { case "UserList": oRD = new GO3.Reports.CReports.UserList(); oRD.SetDataSource(mDS.Tables[0]);<<<---***** Exception here break; .... } ...

Please Help. getting error while exporting crystal reports to .pdf
Hi everyone, Can anyone please tell me why my crsytal reprt is giving me this error: Invalid file name. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Invalid file name. I have win xp and this is my code Dim oConnection As New SqlClient.SqlConnection("server=(local); database = Med; Trusted_connection=yes ") oConnec...

Web resources about - Unable to get chineese characater in PDf format , while export form crystal reports - asp.net.crystal-reports

Jeff Daniels Talks About Who His ‘Newsroom’ Characater is Based On: ‘Sorry Keith, no one’
Last night HBO held a premiere screening and party for its upcoming series “The Newsroom.” It was a smaller screening than normal for HBO, though ...

Jason (@FFoP_Jason) on Twitter

List of fictional crossovers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article contains embedded lists that may be poorly defined, unverified or indiscriminate . Please help to clean it up to meet Wikipedia's ...

Quan Chi Gets Trailer For Mortal Kombat X
NetherRealm Studios has released a new trailer for Mortal Kombat X, revealing that Quan Chi will be a playable characater. The video is hosted ...

Twitter Insights
I am often asked why people use Twitter. Even prominent business people (nevermind my entire extended family) say, I don't get it. I also frequent ...

New “Looney Tunes” Movie from Chipmunk Actress
... Live performer who most recently appeared on screen in Alvin and the Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked (see clip embed below). Slate has voiced characaters ...

Jaden Smith's 15 Weirdest Tweets - Complex
15-year-old Jaden Smith uses his Twitter account to express his inner most deep preachings and most of them (all of them) are just dumb.

Mixed Martial Art News - MMA News - Fighting News
Mixed martial art news and MMA news or fighting news for the hardcore NHB and UFC fan. Our MMA news achieve scours the Internet for the latest ...

Adventure Time Creator Confirms Princess Bubblegum And Marceline Used To Date
... So it's basically canon, if you care about that sort of thing. At the signing, Olson said she was talking with Ward, figuring out characater ...

Hawkmania football & basketball blog » Hawkeyes Football
After spending a week at sea with fans on the 28th annual Hawkeye Cruise, Iowa football coaches and administrators returned to land Sunday to ...