in my report i want  show values like

Married [check Mark]
Live In city [Crose sign]
Grudate [check Mark]
Knowing Com [Crose sign]
thanks
0
kulwinder_aulakh

Crystal Reports does not have a checkbox object.

To simulate a checkbox in Crystal -

1. Create a formula
IsMarried
if {database.Married} = TRUE then
'X' (or whatever keyboard character you want)
else
' '
Put {@IsMarried} on the report
and right click on the field. Select 'Format Field'
On the BORDER tab ensure all 4 sides have a border
You will then get an X in a box or an empty box depending on the value in the database.
Good Luck
Dawn.
0
vbfrizzb

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

check Box Show on crystal report: problem on fire fox
 hello all i        have use the following formula to show check box in Crystal report; This is working  fine on IE , but this is showing a special symbol on fire fox; plz help me  formula:If {command.selected}= True Then  Formula = Chr(254)Else                Formula = Chr(168)End If i have use this link http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/Crystal_Reports_XI.asp?Page=7_7 Mark as an answer if it helps...

Crystal Report Viewer - VS 2008 bundled, and version bundled with Crystal Reports 2008
Hey folks. I have a form generated by my web app which is a crystal report .rpt file. It is a paper form kept for archiving purposes.It contains alot of boxes that when viewed in the Crystal Report Viewer (both the bundled with VS 2008, and the updated version that is installed when installing Crystal Reports 2008), the spacing on the boxes is off and some of the text is misaligned.Is this common? Are there other solutions (third party viewers, converters, etc?)  Is there a way to get the old ActiveX viewer (our old ASP server hosts alot of crystal reports viewed through the Active...

How to show more than one report in Crystal Report Viewer
How do I show more than one crystal report in  one crystal report viewer. basically I have a ton of reports and instead of user looking at them one by one..they hit a button and all the reports are wrtten to PDF...All of this works just fine but when trying to bind all reports i get error saying that it can not find the file.   in my aspx page i can just set the FileName="SomeReport" but doing this from the C# code it says it can not find the file even when i specified the relative path.....any help or direction with this would be great!Give Yourself a round of applause...

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Crystal Reports Sub Report not showing data
Hi,   I have a Crystal Report which has two sub reports in it. When I try to view this Crystal Report in my local computer, it is showing data for sub reports also. But when I deploy it to the web server and view the Crystal Report I am not able to view the data of sub reports. It is not giving any error. It is not showing the data. I checked the dlls of Crystal Report. Both the local host and server has same versions. I am not knowing what might be the problem. Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks I guess that if you are getting data on the report but n...

Web resources about - show check box in crystal report - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as "little Antarctica", and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

Steve McClaren irate after Newcastle United's humiliating loss to Crystal Palace
Steve McClaren will haul his embattled Newcastle squad in for an extra training session on Sunday following their humiliating defeat at Crystal ...

This crystal clear Speck case will actually protect your iPhone 6s
... protection for your iPhone. Well, the BGR Deals team has the perfect solution: The Speck Products CandyShell Case for iPhone 6/6S , is crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

Crystal Lake man, 18, killed kitten over fight about bong: prosecutor
The 18-year-old man accused of killing a kitten with his bare hands had become enraged during an argument with his sister over a bong, a prosecutor ...

CEO: My 'crystal ball' is smoky
Here's what is keeping Corporate America on the sidelines, according to Waste Management CEO David Steiner.

Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael Set Elizabeth Laime Comedy ‘Crystal’ At ABC
... duo, USB alums June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson , have teamed with comedy writer/podcaster and fellow USB-er Elizabeth Laime for Crystal ...

Moon ring caused by iced crystals - FOX Carolina 21
... their heads to the sky for a better look. The moon has a ring around it! Meteorologist Kendra Kent says the ring is caused by ice crystals ...

The Crystal Gems Are Cuter Than Ever in Funko's Amazing Steven Universe Toys
We’ve known for a while that the delightful Steven Universe would be getting some long-awaited merchandise , and now we have our first look at ...