Reporting services, Crystal reports ?

Hi,

I'm very new in using VS.  How can I export report ?  I find it has Report, Crystal Reports controls in Toolboxs.  If it's possible, please explain the procedures as detail as possible.

Thanks a lot !

stephen

0
Stephen

I reference some online tutorial about how to use Crystal Report in VS 2005.  Follow the instruction up to connect database using "OLD DB SQL Server" and logon the server.  It prompted me Server name, User ID, Password and Database.  I typed "localhost" for Server name (suggested by tutorial).  Does User ID and Password are the one I used in Windows Logins.  I typed in Windows user ID and password but didn't work.

Please Help !

stephen

0
Stephen