Load Report Failed - Crystal Reports

Hi,

 I am using the built in Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005. I followed 2 examples which seem to work until I run the crystal report, then receive "Load Report Failed" on top of the crystal report......

I have selected the table required, and put only 3 fields on the Crystal report, and made its report source my report.rpt, and in the Page_load event, put in databind()

I obviouly put the crystalreportviewer on an aspx page first.

But gives me the"Load report Failed" Why ?

Can anyone assist please ?

0
AxleWack

Im using an access database
0
AxleWack
5/19/2008 12:21:53 PM

Could it be because my Crystal reports Enterprise isnt installed ?
0
AxleWack
5/19/2008 1:28:20 PM

Can u please post the code if possible?

0
SreekanthReddy
5/27/2008 12:38:11 PM

I dont have any code - its the reportviewer and source that I put on the page (as per some tutorials ive seen) Which doesnt seem right to me tho :(

0
AxleWack
5/28/2008 8:45:24 AM
Make sure you close and dispose of the report object, otherwise it may not get cleaned up properly, and can cause this issue.
Regards,
Sasi

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you.
0
sasi
5/29/2008 4:51:40 AM

I will check it out and get back to you - Im just busy sorting something else out at the moment..... tnx for the help thus far tho :)

0
AxleWack

Report "Load report failed" while report using data field
hi all, I'm develop asp.net and crystal report from visual studio 2003 environment. all the completed program & report will place in 1 folder running by IIS5, currently the problem is: if the report is without using database fields is runnable and display well in my page; but if the report need to uses of database's field (no matter from xml or dataset), the page always throw error message "Load report failed", the stack trace always stop in the code "rpt.SetDataSource(ds)" or " rpt.Database.Tables(0).SetDataSource(ds.Tables("tbl1")" or "rpt.ExportToStream (CrystalDecisions.Shared.E...

.Net 2.0, Dataset Datasource Report, LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.
I recently migrated our 1.1 web app. to 2.0 and VS2005. After migrating the application all of my related Crystal reports were failing. I found that during the migration to VS2005 my crystal references were changed from version 9.2.xx to 10.xx, or the version packaged with VS2005. I deleted the 10.xx references and reinstated my 9.2.xx references. Most of my reports are now working. However, all of my reports that are created using the Push method via dynamically loaded datasets fail to even load. I get the LoadSaveReportException:Load report failed.  Has anyone else ran into this pro...

REPORT NOT LOADING, BACKGROUND PROCESSING, TEMP, LOAD REPORT FAILED
HI: The Web app. I am testing was having several issues related to the loading of Crystal Reports. It was fixed, but now it began again to have the same behavior after I had a conflict with another Web site that was in the same server. The thing is that I had another virtual directory where resided a copy of the same Web app. for testing purposes/working with the Visual Studio because I did not wanted to debug the app. while it could probably being used by other members of the department. And... poof !.... the assemblies of one Web site and the other began to "blend" together an...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

How can I cahnge the report header before i load the report into the report viewer?
That is basically it... Thanx in advance What are you trying to change? The report title, the items in the header, etc... Basically, in CR.NET you can't add new objects to the report during runtime. However, you can modify existing objects by setting a reference to them and then changing the properties. I have ample source code in my free ebook that teaches you how to modify the different properties of each report object. www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=asp.net HTH, Brian Bischof Brian Bischof www.CrystalReportsBook.com ...

Load Report Failed on 1 of 5 reports
I have five reports in a system.  They all run through the same routine to execute by passing the name of the report.  In the routine, I first check for whether the file exists, but on one report, the file fails to load.  Any ideas? Can you post your whole code so that everybody can check the code and after that get the some idea. Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet.blogspot.com Here's the source for the routine.  I pass the report name, and it is obviously available because it ...

"Load report failed" COMException (0x80004005) when loading embedded reports
Folks,we have an ASP.NET 2.0 project here which uses Crystal Reports (that shipped with VS 2005 Pro) to render reports into PDF files. We're not actually displaying any of the reports on a web form - we're just using the CR engine to turn reports into PDF files and downloading those to the client.The .RPT files are included in the web page assembly as "embedded resources". Everything works fine on our devtest server - but on my local dev machine - freshly installed on a clean Win XP SP2 - I cannot get any of the reports to run. I can see and design them in VS 2005 Pro - but when I try to run...

Facing Failed to load viewstate problem while loading data into Report Viewer control from Report Server.
Hi All, I have an ASP.NET 2.0 web application. In that we are using ReportViewer control to show the data from the report Server. Based on item selection we are loading the data to the Same ReportViewer control . We are using the below code.string reportserverUrl = MetadataHelper.GetModuleMetaDataValue(8, reportId, "ReportServerURL");   reportViewer.ServerReport.ReportServerUrl = new Uri(reportserverUrl); reportViewer.ServerReport.ReportPath = "Reportpath"  Whenever I clicks repeatedly on reportitems for reports data , I am getting the following err...

"Load report failed" after some report views
Hello everyone, I'm using Crystal reports in my applications. It was working fine, but now it gives me some problems. After generating a few reports (don't know the exact number) it starts giving me the error message: "Load report failed".... it gives me this message for all reports, even those I have just viewed and proved they were working. It only stops when I do a "iisreset" in cmd.exe. Then it goes back to work, and after a fiew more views, it stops again. What could it be? Anyone? ...

Load report failed "Crysal report"
  Hi When I run my ASP page which has crystal report it gives Load report failed ,, how to solve this problem ?   Thanks   Hi, Kinldy post the Complte error..ThanksAvinash TiwariRemember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you. Visit on below link, there code sample available and working fine. Hope it helpful for you. http://dotnet-naresh.blogspot.com       ThanksNaresh Prakash.Click Here : Sky is the not limitDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a p...

Crsytal report error"Load Report Fail"
i have face this error "Load Report Fail" when open the report. but my report is work for a few month already, sunddenly my report cant show at today. Then the above of my report will show "Load Report Fail ". Please advice me. Try to verify database on report, sometime report lost connection to database, maybe this is a reason my connection is not problem. moreover this report is already upload into server by a few month past. Just sunddenly all the user cant load the report succesfully. i dont know where is the problem come from? is it got related to the window...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

Reporting and Report Data
I have a few questions about reports.   First, can anyone tell me where the customer datat is stored. I assume it is on the momsql01  server but in which database is the live data stored? I have checked a few and cant seem to locate any accurate data about customers on the system.   Also, i am running  a unmolested 3.5 HMC install with a few customers on it. IM pulling up the reporting pages and under cumulative reports and im not seeing accurate numbers. (to be more accurate HOME>Hosted Messaging and Colab Services Reports>Cumulative Reports) If i click on a ...

A report inside a report
Hello, I have a decent understanding of .net 1.1 and up until now I have never worked with crystal reports. I need to modify an existing report at my job. The modification that needs to be made seems to be a tricky one. Right now the report is straight foward datagrid style. Each row has one value in each field. Now comes the change... There is a one to many relationship with one of the fields meaning there needs to be a display of multiple indicators per row. So each row can have multiple indicators. So I would like to list each indicator based on the id of each row. So one row can ha...

Report Viewer Fails to reload report?
Hello everyone,     I have run into a unique problem with the Report Viewer that I can not seem to solve.  Originally I had created a series of WebForms and placed the ReportViewer Control there.  This worked fine and I was able to change report parameters, update the report, etc without a problem. Well the requirement changed and I had to move the ReportViewer from a webform to a UserControl so that it could function inside the Kentico CMS but I had to make an adjustment and add the ReportViewer control at run time as opposed to design time because the CMS, appar...

Web resources about - Load Report Failed - Crystal Reports - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as "little Antarctica", and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

This crystal clear Speck case will actually protect your iPhone 6s
... protection for your iPhone. Well, the BGR Deals team has the perfect solution: The Speck Products CandyShell Case for iPhone 6/6S , is crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael Set Elizabeth Laime Comedy ‘Crystal’ At ABC
... duo, USB alums June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson , have teamed with comedy writer/podcaster and fellow USB-er Elizabeth Laime for Crystal ...

500 Days of Kristin, Day 280: Kristin ("Crystal") Meets Bathtub Demise in Spooky Movie
In 2006, Kristin Cavallari played a supporting role in the low-budget horror film Fingerprints . What happens to her character...“Crystal”...in ...

Crystal Palace
YANNICK BOLASIE - CRYSTAL PALACE 0-0 Manchester United - Blessed with explosive pace, Bolasie tortured Marcos Rojo, regularly beating his man ...

Dazzling crystal canopy showers 5,000 rainbows onto passersby in London
Read the rest of Dazzling crystal canopy showers 5,000 rainbows onto passersby in London

Starbucks is selling $200 Swarovski crystal-encrusted gift card keychains
... about Starbucks' new red holiday cups , coffee lovers overlooked another holiday offering in the chain's online store: a $200 Swarovski crystal-encrusted ...

Ted Cruz Does His Best Billy Crystal Impression, Reenacts ‘The Princess Bride’
... scene from the movie “The Princess Bride.” “One of my favorite scene is when Wesley, the Dread Pirate Roberts, is brought in to Billy Crystal ...