Load report failed "Crysal report"

Hi

When I run my ASP page which has crystal report it gives Load report failed ,, how to solve this problem ?

abowala
4/20/2009 5:35:09 PM
📁 asp.net.crystal-reports
📃 7043 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 9 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1200 Views

Hi,

Kinldy post the Complte error..

Thanks
Avinash Tiwari

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
qwe123kids
4/21/2009 4:56:05 AM

Visit on below link, there code sample available and working fine. Hope it helpful for you.

http://dotnet-naresh.blogspot.com

Thanks
Naresh Prakash.
Click Here : Sky is the not limit

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
nareshprakash
4/21/2009 5:05:29 AM
qwe123kids:

Hi,

Kinldy post the Complte error..

Hi

I have not written any code ,  I just used crystal report wizard and followed its instructions.

When I run it , I get Load report failed.

0
abowala
4/21/2009 10:56:48 AM

Confused

0
abowala

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Crystal Reports\Samples\En

Check Path above I have VS2008 so Path may be Dffirent in Other Version..
 U will get Lot of Sample In Both VB and Csharp With Datbase and Without Databse...

Hope It helps

Thanks
Avinash Tiwari

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
qwe123kids
4/22/2009 3:36:39 PM

 I am getting, what I believe to be, this same error.

The error reads: "Package 'VsRptDesigner Package' has failed to laod properely ( GUID = {D3060...} ). Please contact package vendor for assistance. Application restart is recommended due to possible environment corruption..."

This is the first time I have created a website from the CrystalReportsWebSite. The error comes up when VS is initially creating the project.

I am using Visual Studio 2008 and Crystal Reports XI Release 2

 Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0
alessandrob

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823245

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830968

Hope,it helps

Thanks
Avinash Tiwari

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
qwe123kids
4/23/2009 4:19:11 AM

qwe123kids:

 Hi,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823245

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830968

Hope,it helps

 I tried those, but no luck.

I did find out that it works fine with VS 2005. The problem is with VS 2008.

May be version issue with Crystal Reports.

0
alessandrob
4/23/2009 8:52:58 PM

see below code on link, write your code below code

http://dotnet-naresh.blogspot.com/2009/04/load-report-failed.html

hope it helpful for you