Help!!! I have errors "Compiler Error Message: BC30389: 'C' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'."

Hi guys!

Pls. help me with this one. I know this is very simple and easy for you. i'm just stuck in here for almost two days. I just can't solve this error. Pls reply. Tnx! =)

Server Error in '/WebApplication1' Application.
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.
hi guys! i'm new in using Crystal Report .Net and I just want to know why is this happening. I already followed the instructions in this site: "http://support.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2013553.asp" but the error still the same.
-html-
Compiler Error Message: BC30389: 'C' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'.
Source Error:

Line 12: <body MS_POSITIONING="GridLayout">
Line 13: <form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server">
Line 14: <center><cr:crystalreportviewer id=CrystalReportViewer1 style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 339px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 60px" runat="server" Height="1021px" Width="781px" ReportSource="<%# C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1\rpt\crAttDedUsers.rpt %>" BorderStyle="Dotted" DisplayToolbar="False" DisplayGroupTree="False">
Line 15: </cr:crystalreportviewer>
Line 16: <asp:Button id="Button1" style="Z-INDEX: 102; LEFT: 144px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 17px" runat="server" Text="Refresh"></asp:Button>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1\WebForm1.aspx Line: 14

-vb-
Imports CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine
Public Class WebForm1
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
Protected WithEvents Button1 As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button
Protected WithEvents DropDownList1 As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList
Protected WithEvents TextBox1 As System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
Protected WithEvents Button2 As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button
Protected WithEvents CrystalReportViewer1 As CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer
<System.Diagnostics.DebuggerStepThrough()> Private Sub InitializeComponent()
End Sub
Private Sub Page_Init(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
Dim MyReport As New ReportDocument()
InitializeComponent()
MyReport.Load("C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1\rpt\crAttDedUsers.rpt")
CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = MyReport
'MyReport = New crAttDedUsers()
'CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = MyReport
'CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = New crAttDedUsers()
CrystalReportViewer1.DataBind()
End Sub
#End Region
CrystalReportViewer1.ClientTarget = "ie5"
End Sub
End Class
0
angelana

Compiler Error Message: BC30389: 'C' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'
Compiler Error Message: BC30389: 'C' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'. This error occurs when I run it. Can Anyone out there please provide some code to view a crystal report in vb.net WEB application. I'm pretty sure I'm using the wrong coding thanks. Dim crReportDocument As New CrystalReport1() Dim crTableLogOnInfo As New TableLogOnInfo() Dim crConnectionInfo As New ConnectionInfo() Dim crDatabase As CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.Database Dim crTables As CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.Tables ...

error BC30389: 'Bid' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'
Error 1 ShowAuction.aspx.vb(119): error BC30389: 'Bid' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'. \Admin\MoveThread.aspx 1 I am getting this error and it's got me confused. In the debug output it shows the file as "MoveThread.aspx" which is not in the same namespace as ShowAuction or Bid. Bid is declared public, The code that gives the error is here:Namespace Bix.Auctions.UIPartial Class ShowAuctionInherits BasePageProtected Sub btnInsertBid_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnInsert...

"Compilation Error Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type "'ws.Email' is not defined." after webservice request.
Hi,  I created a Webservice, which sends emails of a filled form. Offline I have no problems to get it to work, but when I put my website online I get "Compilation Error Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type "'ws.Email'  is not defined." It seems it can't find the webservice anymore, although I added the webreference (which worked fine) before I put the website online (with dir App_WebReferences -> ws -> Email.wsdl,...)  This is the code which requests the webrequest:Dim SendEmail As New ws.Email() SendEmail.Send_Mail(code, 2, TextB...

.NET Error Message "Server Error in '/' Application."
I continue to get this error message randomly for several .NET applications and I'm trying to determine if this issue is "Permissions" or "Application Configuration" related.  What are the necessary NTFS security groups and rights that should be applied to the file directories?  Or what is the resolution to resolving this complex problem? HELP! moblack29   The first step is posting the full error message. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue....

Give access to non virtual folder through configuration entry? ERROR: <location> path attribute must be a relative virtual path. It cannot contain any of '?' ':' '\' '*' '"' '<' '>' or '|'.
I have a webpage running under a virtual directory that is mapped to d:/webapplication that produces an excel spreadsheet, the page calls a library object that generates a report and places it in a folder d:/attachments. This folder is not in the virtual directory. When I access the webpage i click a button and it attemps to return the created spreadsheet as a mim content type application/vnd.ms-excel. However i getting redirected back to the login page of the application. Ive also noticed that the excel spreadsheet has not even been created at this location. So assuming this...

Stupd error: "not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'."
Hi, I'm having problems with a page that created in one brance of an application and then I later tried to merge into the main application. Basically I started to do some coding in another version of my application and then decided to merge it back into the regular distributed version and it is spitting out errors. The page is a regular aspx page with some code behind, but does not do all the logic in the code behind. The aspx has a little script in it to do some work as it gets built, the codebehind page seems to be fine, bu the script in the aspx section shoots out this error: "Com...

BC30389: 'C' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'.
I'm trying to get a very basic Crystal report working in VB.net. I see the report within the Design View of VS correctly, but when I choose to view it in the browser I get the above error... I found many references to this same error on the net with suggetions to replace all the / with // in my <cr:CrystalReportViewer id=CrystalReportViewer2 runat="server" ReportSource="<%# C:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\WebApplication2\\devontest.rpt %>" Height="1073px" Width="1030px"></cr:CrystalReportViewer> statement That didn't work I...

Error
Hi  I have not worked in ASP.NET for quite a few months now... and it really shows. Desinging new simple site - nicked some of my old code. I think I must have totally forgotten a few crucial bits here and there. Code below:<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" MasterPageFile="~/change_master.master" MaintainScrollPositionOnPostBack ="true" %> <asp:Content ID="mycontent" ContentPlaceHolderID="master_placeholder" Runat="Server"> <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox> </asp:Content>  Imports system.Diag...

''''''''''''''''''''

Error "denotes a 'property' where a 'class' was expected"
Hi! All I want to do ist making the Reponse Object running im my Class. Here the Code: public class Mywriter { public Mywriter() { } public void mywrite(string text) { Response.Write(text); } } void page_load(Object sender, EventArgs e) { Mywriter mytester = new Mywriter(); mytester.mywrite("test"); } When i run the Code, i get the following error: Compiler Error Message: CS0118: 'System.Web.UI.Page.Response' denotes a 'property' where a 'class' was expected ( @ "mytester.mywrite("test"); ) ...

Any solution for error message "Could not attach file 'App_Data\Database.mdf' as database 'Database'."?
Hello, I'm trying to connect to Database.mdf from an asp.net file and I get the following error message:    Could not attach file 'App_Data\Database.mdf' as database 'Database'.   CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database 'master' The connection string I use is:    Provider=SQLNCLI;Server=localhost\SQLExpress;AttachDbFilename=App_Data\Database.mdf;Database=Database;Trusted_Connection=Yes Thanks!!!Ornit Hi, that's because your account doesn't have enough priviledge on the database server.Use Sqlserver management studio to add the necesso...

[LINQ, C#]"No overload for method 'DataContext' takes '0' arguments" error in DataClasses.designer.cs
I have problem with LINQ. I have created SQL Server 2005 database Database.mdf in App_Data folder with two tables - Pages and PagesGroups. Table Pages consist of fields PageID, AspxForm, DescriptionEN, DescriptionPL, PagesGroupID, NavNameEN, NavNamePL, PageActive, NavToolTipEN, NavToolTipPL and table PagesGroups consist of PagesGroupID, NavGroupNameEN, NavGroupNamePL, NavGroupToolTipEN, NavGroupToolTipPL, GroupDescriptionPL, GroupDescriptionEN, GroupActive. I added example rows. I created DataClasses.dbml, where Pages is child of PagesGroups, and DataClasses.designer.cs, which...

Get "EXECUTE permission denied on object 'sp_sdidebug', database 'master', owner 'dbo'." error when debugger attached
I'm connecting to database using VPN. When i execute web site WITHOUT attching debugger in visual studio, it connects to database fine and get the expected result. BUT if i attach debugger to aspnet_wp.exe in visual studio, i get following error when i try to open sql connection. "EXECUTE permission denied on object 'sp_sdidebug', database 'master', owner 'dbo'."   why and how do i resolve this problem Hi,You have not grant the execute permission for that stored procedure sp_sdidebug. Give execute permission and it should work.Hope this helps.&...

'''''

Web resources about - Help!!! I have errors "Compiler Error Message: BC30389: 'C' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'." - asp.net.crystal-reports