Crystal Report : Load report failed.

Hi all,

I have a problem showing a CR's report in an aspx file. The report use an Ms Access table as datasource and it works fine, I mean when I click on the "Main Report Preview" button the report is displayed correctly. And I still get the error "Load report failed." when trying to show it in an aspx file using CrystalReportViewer. Here is my code :

1   <CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="CrystalReportViewer1" runat="server"
2           AutoDataBind="True" Height="50px" ReportSourceID="CR_DmcReport" Width="350px" />
3      <CR:CrystalReportSource ID="CR_DmcReport" runat="server">
4       <Report FileName="DMC_Agent_Performance.rpt">
5       </Report>
6  </CR:CrystalReportSource>

I've tried allowing Read/Modify to the user "Network Service" on c:\Windows\Temp file as suggested by many sites but am still getting this error. Indeed the Temp file is Read only an I can't unchecked the ReadOnly checkbox. My dev machine is a machine on the network and I connect to it using Remote desktop.

Tks for ur help

0
ilearn

Hi all,

I've found a workaround. Instead of showing the report in an aspx file, I've created a button which shows the report in a popup windows.

It works fine.

Tks.

0
ilearn

Load Report Failed
Hi,  I am using the built in Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005. I followed 2 examples which seem to work until I run the crystal report, then receive "Load Report Failed" on top of the crystal report......   I have selected the table required, and put only 3 fields on the Crystal report, and made its report source my report.rpt, and in the Page_load event, put in databind() I obviouly put the crystalreportviewer on an aspx page first. But gives me the"Load report Failed" Why ? Can anyone assist please ?  Im using an access database Could it be becaus...

Crystal Report
HiI am using VS 2003 framework 1.1in my asp.net application crystal report run fine in my PC.But on demo server it will giving error,Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.Stack Trace:[LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.]   .I(String , EngineExceptionErrorID ) +272   .E(String , Int32 ) +56   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) +1262   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportCla...

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

Crystal report error
Hi,           i have a project which has a crystal report which is been displayed on a webform.It runs perfectly on the development machine, but when i try to put it in prod thru a websetup, i get the following error.i have followed all the steps from the crnet_deployment document got from business objects.What is the problem?  Server Error in '/Loading' Application. Load report failed. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more in...

Crystal Reports Problem Load Report Failed
I've got problem whit Crystal Reports  my  Code is <code><form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server">   <cr:CrystalReportViewer    runat="server"    id="CrystalReportViewer1"      Width="1030px" Height="1073px"   ReportSource= '<%# "D:\Grafici\test.rpt" %>' >   </cr:CrystalReportViewer>  </form></code>Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: C...

Load Report Failed
Hi Experts I have weird problem on my production server, i receive error message running report "Load Report Failed". The issue is that i receive the error message any few hours, intially report load fine but when users access report simultaneously the load report fails. Is it something like the report file (*.rpt) getting locked. I would really appreciate if someone can help me resolve the issue ASAP. Kind Regards Bhavesh   There is a default of 75 ReportDocument objects to be open at one time. To prevent this from happenning, make sure that you close and dispo...

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

Crystal Report give error "Load Report Failed"
Helloi in my Project I m using Crystal report,My Crystal report is Export in PDFi Have 150 fileapplication is first file export in pdf,then second file export pdf,in same say may be 30-40 file export in pdfbut after they give error load report faild, why this error will come.for run that application agian i have closed my VS and start again applicationwhy this will happen?  Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com...

Web resources about - Crystal Report : Load report failed. - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as &quot;little Antarctica&quot;, and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

Steve McClaren irate after Newcastle United's humiliating loss to Crystal Palace
Steve McClaren will haul his embattled Newcastle squad in for an extra training session on Sunday following their humiliating defeat at Crystal ...

Whoomp! There It Is Crystal Pepsi Is Coming Back
PepsiCo has made it official: Crystal Pepsi is coming back, but only for a limited time via a sweepstakes. The marketer hinted at a comeback ...

Crystal Security is a compact cloud-based malware detector
... with real-time protection and you’re generally weighing down your system with services, drivers, DLLs, background processes and more. Crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

Statement from Premier League’s Crystal Palace Football Club
Crystal Palace Football Club is delighted to announce that it has today signed a deal with investors Josh Harris and David Blitzer. The deal ...

Crystal Lake man, 18, killed kitten over fight about bong: prosecutor
The 18-year-old man accused of killing a kitten with his bare hands had become enraged during an argument with his sister over a bong, a prosecutor ...

Crystal Pepsi makes a comeback
Crystal Pepsi is making a comeback just in time for the holiday season, but there is a catch.

Coke-Funded Anti-Obesity Group Goes The Way Of Crystal Pepsi
The Global Energy Balance Network, a supposed anti-obesity organization that was heavily criticized for not only receiving more than $1 million ...