Crystal Report - Load Report Failed

Hi

I am using VS 2003 framework 1.1

in my asp.net application crystal report run fine in my PC.
But on demo server it will giving error,

Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.

Stack Trace:

[LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.]
   .I(String , EngineExceptionErrorID ) +272
   .E(String , Int32 ) +56
   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) +1262
   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) +456
   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.)() +98
   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.get_Database() +7
   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.SetDatabaseLogon(String user, String password) +64
   DSRBWeb.Protocols.MainIntro.btnrpt_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

--------

I already given rights to asp.net user for report.

can you please help to solve this

With Regards,
Mayank Prajapati
MCP, MCTS .Net 2.0

If this is a correct answer then please mark this as answer.
0
mayank

If you are using Single Dataset, try to give

objReport.SetDataSource(oDS.Tables(0))

 it resolved my issue, but geting problem with If two sets ..:-(

Thanks and Regards,
Venu B Pavuluri
0
venu_babu80

Cassini, VS.Net and Crystal Reports

"Logon failed error on Crystal Reports" when using oracle at backend and crystal reports
I am using VS.NET 2003 and oracle 8i database at backend. When I connect DB by ADO it connects and show tables and after making the report when I try to view it in browser there is an error of Logon failure on crystal reports. I am using VB.NET and ASP.NET. Kindly reply me soon. All in all I want to show reports in crystal reports from oracle 8i database. Haroon. can you post your code where you load the report--------------------------------------------------Sincerely,Michael ReyerosPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

How do I incorporate a crystal report other than the crystal report provided by Visual Studio?
I'm working with the CrystalDecision version of the crystal report. How do I incorporate this into my development?...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

RunTime Report With Crystal Report
hi dears. I'm a new user and work with C#. i want create RunTime Reports with Crystal Report. but i can't. I can't send parameters in C# programs to Crystal Report File. i want list fileld's in my program. and select Choice Field's. and send to crystal report file. then report that field and values. for example : i select in program name and family and phone number and home address. and click to report. and send that parameters to report file. name family phone address ---------------------------------- xxxxx xxxx1 4341254 ...

how to generate reports (not a crystal report)
 how to create reports in asp.net..data coming from an sql server 2005 databse. Using ASP.NET to Create Multi-Page Custom Reports               Make Reports Quickly With ASP.NET and XMLWe All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch at3_0506:how to create reports in asp.net..data coming from an sql server 2005 databse. Hi, You can use the ASPNET ReportViewer Control (rdlc) to generate a report with data from database:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/webforms/ReportViewer.aspxhttp://geekswithblogs....

Web resources about - Crystal Report - Load Report Failed - asp.net.crystal-reports

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as "little Antarctica", and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

Steve McClaren irate after Newcastle United's humiliating loss to Crystal Palace
Steve McClaren will haul his embattled Newcastle squad in for an extra training session on Sunday following their humiliating defeat at Crystal ...

This crystal clear Speck case will actually protect your iPhone 6s
... protection for your iPhone. Well, the BGR Deals team has the perfect solution: The Speck Products CandyShell Case for iPhone 6/6S , is crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

CEO: My 'crystal ball' is smoky
Here's what is keeping Corporate America on the sidelines, according to Waste Management CEO David Steiner.

Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael Set Elizabeth Laime Comedy ‘Crystal’ At ABC
... duo, USB alums June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson , have teamed with comedy writer/podcaster and fellow USB-er Elizabeth Laime for Crystal ...

Moon ring caused by iced crystals - FOX Carolina 21
... their heads to the sky for a better look. The moon has a ring around it! Meteorologist Kendra Kent says the ring is caused by ice crystals ...

500 Days of Kristin, Day 280: Kristin ("Crystal") Meets Bathtub Demise in Spooky Movie
In 2006, Kristin Cavallari played a supporting role in the low-budget horror film Fingerprints . What happens to her character...“Crystal”...in ...

The Crystal Gems Are Cuter Than Ever in Funko's Amazing Steven Universe Toys
We’ve known for a while that the delightful Steven Universe would be getting some long-awaited merchandise , and now we have our first look at ...