Crsytal report error"Load Report Fail"

i have face this error "Load Report Fail" when open the report. but my report is work for a few month already, sunddenly my report cant show at today. Then the above of my report will show "Load Report Fail ". Please advice me.

0
alvinblim

Try to verify database on report, sometime report lost connection to database, maybe this is a reason

0
szyder
2/26/2008 3:25:16 PM

my connection is not problem. moreover this report is already upload into server by a few month past. Just sunddenly all the user cant load the report succesfully. i dont know where is the problem come from? is it got related to the windows update? but i already check the server temp folder is already full shared (include write and read permission).

0
alvinblim
2/27/2008 1:48:40 AM

Finish solve by restart IIS.
0
alvinblim
2/27/2008 2:35:20 PM

I'm having the same issue and restarting the World Wide Web Publishing Service does fix the problem. But it's not a great solution for a production server.

My customers can access the reports for weeks then this problem rears it's ugly head. So it's not permissions on the c:\windows\temp directory. Has anyone else found a solution for this?

I did find that the report object was getting set to nothing in the finally block so I changed it to:

If objReport IsNot Nothing Then
    objReport.Close()
    objReport.Dispose()
    objReport = Nothing
    System.GC.Collect()
End If

(Please MARK this post as ANSWERED, if you find it helpful)
0
tande

Crystal Report give error "Load Report Failed"
Helloi in my Project I m using Crystal report,My Crystal report is Export in PDFi Have 150 fileapplication is first file export in pdf,then second file export pdf,in same say may be 30-40 file export in pdfbut after they give error load report faild, why this error will come.for run that application agian i have closed my VS and start again applicationwhy this will happen?  Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com...

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

Convert my reports from "Active Reports" to "Crystal Reports"
Hello, I discovered data dynamics active reports product a year ago while I was starting a new asp.net project and decided to use it as the reporting tool, it's a very nice product and have a lot of advantages over many other products in the market. However...I also discovered that although they clearly declare that they support Right To Left languages, they have a BIG issue when using Right To Left languages in ASP.NET.I've been writing them posts about this problem and asking when they are going to fix it for 8 months, and yet they did not give me an estimate time frame for fixing this i...

"Logon failed error on Crystal Reports" when using oracle at backend and crystal reports
I am using VS.NET 2003 and oracle 8i database at backend. When I connect DB by ADO it connects and show tables and after making the report when I try to view it in browser there is an error of Logon failure on crystal reports. I am using VB.NET and ASP.NET. Kindly reply me soon. All in all I want to show reports in crystal reports from oracle 8i database. Haroon. can you post your code where you load the report--------------------------------------------------Sincerely,Michael ReyerosPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if...

Report "Load report failed" while report using data field
hi all, I'm develop asp.net and crystal report from visual studio 2003 environment. all the completed program & report will place in 1 folder running by IIS5, currently the problem is: if the report is without using database fields is runnable and display well in my page; but if the report need to uses of database's field (no matter from xml or dataset), the page always throw error message "Load report failed", the stack trace always stop in the code "rpt.SetDataSource(ds)" or " rpt.Database.Tables(0).SetDataSource(ds.Tables("tbl1")" or "rpt.ExportToStream (CrystalDecisions.Shared.E...

Load report failed "Crysal report"
  Hi When I run my ASP page which has crystal report it gives Load report failed ,, how to solve this problem ?   Thanks   Hi, Kinldy post the Complte error..ThanksAvinash TiwariRemember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you. Visit on below link, there code sample available and working fine. Hope it helpful for you. http://dotnet-naresh.blogspot.com       ThanksNaresh Prakash.Click Here : Sky is the not limitDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a p...

"Load report failed" after some report views
Hello everyone, I'm using Crystal reports in my applications. It was working fine, but now it gives me some problems. After generating a few reports (don't know the exact number) it starts giving me the error message: "Load report failed".... it gives me this message for all reports, even those I have just viewed and proved they were working. It only stops when I do a "iisreset" in cmd.exe. Then it goes back to work, and after a fiew more views, it stops again. What could it be? Anyone? ...

"Load report failed" COMException (0x80004005) when loading embedded reports
Folks,we have an ASP.NET 2.0 project here which uses Crystal Reports (that shipped with VS 2005 Pro) to render reports into PDF files. We're not actually displaying any of the reports on a web form - we're just using the CR engine to turn reports into PDF files and downloading those to the client.The .RPT files are included in the web page assembly as "embedded resources". Everything works fine on our devtest server - but on my local dev machine - freshly installed on a clean Win XP SP2 - I cannot get any of the reports to run. I can see and design them in VS 2005 Pro - but when I try to run...

Dissecting the "Logon Failed" Error in Crystal Reports .NET
Following up Eric Landes' article "Troubleshooting Database Login Errors using Crystal Reports with .NET", I set out to see why this error is so common in Crystal Reports .NET projects. The result is a Crystal Alliance article published today, "Dissecting the 'Logon Failed' Error in Crystal Reports .NET". <abstract> Often, the best way to prevent an error is to understand why it occurs. In various newsgroups, questions regarding the “Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnException: Logon failed” are asked quite often. A recent Crystal...

Error found "Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied. "
Hi guys! i'm trying to solve the error "Err Msg: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in ASP.NET app" but when i followed the instructions in the http://community.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2011144.asp link, this error appeared ""Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied. " What's going on? i already went to the iis to add new virtual directory (CrystalReportWebFormViewer) but different error appeared when i compile and browse my application. pls help ...

Crystal report error
Hi,           i have a project which has a crystal report which is been displayed on a webform.It runs perfectly on the development machine, but when i try to put it in prod thru a websetup, i get the following error.i have followed all the steps from the crnet_deployment document got from business objects.What is the problem?  Server Error in '/Loading' Application. Load report failed. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more in...

AfterI use the reports several times (aprox 2-3 hours) I got the message "Load report failed".
Please help I am using asp.net 2005 with Crystal Reports. Everithing goes well but after I use the reports several times (aprox 2-3 hours) I got the message "Load report failed". If I restart IIS the reports are working fine....

Report synchronization status reports, error: "-633"
--____RFZDUBLRLPUZMSROMHBQ____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Wed, 29 Aug 2006 06:02:59 -0500" Recently had two drives that began to go bad in our Master of the root = partition. Got replacement drives and rebuilt them. Recently tried to = run an unattended full repair, but it could not run do to lack of space on = sys. We added more space from the pool to the sys volume, but since then, = we're having login problems at various locations that map to this ser...

Web resources about - Crsytal report error"Load Report Fail" - asp.net.crystal-reports

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 3:22:22 PM