I have a web page that is supposed to display a crystal report.  The report is fully written and functional in crystal 9 (non-.Net)  .  Is there a way to convert my .rpt so that I can just include it in the new web site?
0
ibra73
3/11/2008 8:28:15 PM
📁 asp.net.crystal-reports
📃 7043 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 4031 Views

why you don't try to compile project with .net and include your report. then if crystal report is power tool will suggests you with conversation tool

My blog is here.

Please remember to 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question!

0
ivanatanasov
3/11/2008 8:40:33 PM

Wow it really was that easy!  I just added the old crystal report into my .NET project and it automatically converted.  The only thing that was lost was the code behind the report but there was no much there to begin with.
0
ibra73