Convert my reports from "Active Reports" to "Crystal Reports"

Hello,

I discovered data dynamics active reports product a year ago while I was starting a new asp.net project and decided to use it as the reporting tool, it's a very nice product and have a lot of advantages over many other products in the market.

However...I also discovered that although they clearly declare that they support Right To Left languages, they have a BIG issue when using Right To Left languages in ASP.NET.I've been writing them posts about this problem and asking when they are going to fix it for 8 months, and yet they did not give me an estimate time frame for fixing this issue, so I decided that its time to convert all my reports to Crystal Reports and move on.

Does anybody have an Idea how can I convert my reports from Active reports to Crystal reports ?

 Many Thanks,

AJ.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one. (Bill Gates)
0
Idea
3/4/2007 3:41:31 PM
📁 asp.net.crystal-reports