Changing crystal report 9.1.5000.0 to 10.0.3300.0 in vs.net 2003

Hi

One of our web project was developed using dotnet1.1 and crystal report 9.1.5000.0 and was working prefectly. Now the hosting company suddenly changed the crystal report version to 10.0.3300.0 without any notification. Now we are getting this error when we access any crystal report from the web application

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=9.1.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="cr" Namespace="CrystalDecisions.Web" Assembly="CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=9.1.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304" %>

Now how will i change crystal report 9.1.5000.0 to 10.0.3300.0 in vs.net 2003. So do i have to downlaod 10.0.3300.0 version, please let me know how to make this switch over.

Thanks in advance.

0
achayan

change the version number and public key token pointing to 10 in webconfig and every .net pages referring CR

if u installed CR 10 in ur system u can get those from

c:\windows\assembly where u can find all the GAC dlls...

VMSSanthosh
When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered" when you get a reply which answers your question; this ensures the right forum member gets credit below for being helpful (and makes search more relevant too).
0
vmssanthosh

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

PB 8.0.2 and Crystal Reports 8.0.1.0
Hi, Are there any examples(details) on how to call/open a Crystal report within an PB application? Thanks, Mahesh ...

PB 8.0.2 and Crystal Reports 8.0.1.0 #2
Hi, Are there any details available (examples) on how to call/open a Crystal report within an PB application? Thanks, Mahesh ...

!27.0.0.1 vs. 0.0.0.0
I can use any number of tools to see what ports I have listening and/or connected. But among the *Listening* ports, some are 127.0.0.1 and some are 0.0.0.0. What is the difference between 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0 ? Since I've got both - there MUST be a difference. Thanks, Alan 0.0.0.0 stands for all interfaces (example: yourIPaddress,127.0.0.1-127.254.254.254) 127.0.0.1 stands for local interface only (127.0.0.1) > 0.0.0.0 stands for all interfaces > (example: yourIPaddress,127.0.0.1-127.254.254.254) > > 127.0.0.1 stands for local interface only (127....

.NET 2.0 breaks Crystal Reports from 1.1
Okay, here's my delima:I've a server which has had an application running a ASP.NET app with crystal reports exporting to a PDF file.  I've since added the 2.0 framework and deployed a 2.0 application on this server.  The crystal reports export no longer works, showing an obscure error on the line of exporting my dataset to the crystal report object.After some rummaging around I've had to change in the IIS Manager -> Default Web Site -> ASP.NET tab -> and change the ASP.NET version back to 1.1.4322 to get the 1.1 app working again.  But of course this breaks the 2.0 a...

Asa 8.0.0.2269 and Crystal Report 7.0
I upgrade database client from asa 6.0.3 to asa 8.0.0.2269 but when I try to design some report from Crystal report ..... The dabase in stand-alone configuration when I try to design report odbc driver raise this error: ODBC DRIVER ERROR:Communication link failure: communication error: Database engine(dbeng8.exe) is started in trybar Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Database Engine Version 8.0.0.2269 8988K of memory used for caching Minimum cache size: 8988K, maximum cache size: 231812K Using a maximum page size of 2048 bytes Starting database "Consowin" (G:\ProgettiD...

Confused! DNN 1.0.10 on .NET 1.0 or 1.1?
What version of ASP.Net should I be running DNN 10.0.1d on? Currently i am running it on 1.0 on both test server and live, but this means that some 3rd party modules will not work and i get the "File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found" error.. So what should i be running? can i just swicth over now to 1.1 and all will be fine and dandy? i do not want to have to go into the code and recompile. From the DNN 2.0 documentation i thought this would be the version for .Net 1.1 and that DNN 1.0 was for .Net 1.0 and therefore i should change over t...

Infomaker 6.0 vs. Crystal Reports 7.0
Hi, We're thinking about standardizing on a report writer company-wide. This includes using the product inside any apps we create through Powerbuilder (i.e., using the Crystal Reports ActiveX control in PB6). I'm very familiar with IM/Powerbuilder but not with Crystal Reports. Could people give me their comments about using Crystal Reports company-wide vs using PB/IM? Is either marginally faster than the other? Are there any advantages to using one over the other? Cost? Licensing? Deployment problems? TIA, Bernard Mikowski Hi Mr Mikowski We are in th...

9.0.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2
My shop is moving to PB9 and is about to deploy with 9.0.0 build 5507. How stable is this runtime environment? I assume 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 are better, but that isn't always the case. I'd like to convince folks here that going out with a .0 release is a bit risky, but I haven't found any issues with 9.0.0 yet that require us to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2. Should I feel comfortable that 9.0.0 is fine, or are there solid reasons to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2 that I haven't found yet? I'd go with the 9.0.1 release - the latest EBF. I haven't personally taken 9.0.2 for ...

Crystal Report Bundled with .NET framework error 1.0
we are accessing Crytal Report bundled with .NET framework 1.0 in 2 separate OS one in windows XP and other in .NET 2003 server. Whenever we access the .NET 2003 server it is giving the following error : File or assembly name crystalDecisions.Windows.Forms or one of ots dependencies, was not found ne idea what cud b the cause of error. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanx in advance. It sounds like you copied the reports to the server, rather than deploying the report application. Here is some information on deployment: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/a...

Web resources about - Changing crystal report 9.1.5000.0 to 10.0.3300.0 in vs.net 2003 - asp.net.crystal-reports

The Changing Light at Sandover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Changing Light at Sandover" is a 560-page epic poem by James Merrill (1926–1995). Sometimes described as a postmodern apocalyptic epic, ...

Is Facebook Changing How We Travel?
When one of your Facebook friends posts a photo album of their trip to Maui, they’re not just showing off — they might also be acting as a travel ...

Missed this week's Changing Track?... - 774 ABC Melbourne - Facebook
Missed this week's Changing Track? We've got you covered. Like to submit your own? Email it to 774drive@abc.net.au

Facebook changing PMD program to Facebook Marketing Partners
Facebook’s Preferred Marketing Developer program may be getting a new look. Earlier today, Facebook announced on the Facebook for Business page ...

Changing Lanes (@chginglanes) on Twitter

Changing the way business decisions are made
We believe that social data has unlimited value, and near limitless application. Today, we’re taking an important step toward unleashing this ...

12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing Presentation
... draft great presentations and to become a more effective and convincing presenter. Twelve minutes which can 12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing ...

We're Changing Our Name (Back) to Stack Overflow
We are Stack Overflow. You may know us from such popular websites as Stack Overflow Q&A, Stack Overflow Careers, The Stack Exchange Q&A Network, ...

The Tao of Twitter: Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time - Amazon
It's time to take the mystery out of Twitter. Twitter may be the most powerful business and personal networking platform ever created but it ...

App Store - Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing!
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing! on the App Store. Download Voices 2 ...