.Net 2.0, Dataset Datasource Report, LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.

I recently migrated our 1.1 web app. to 2.0 and VS2005. After migrating the application all of my related Crystal reports were failing. I found that during the migration to VS2005 my crystal references were changed from version 9.2.xx to 10.xx, or the version packaged with VS2005. I deleted the 10.xx references and reinstated my 9.2.xx references. Most of my reports are now working. However, all of my reports that are created using the Push method via dynamically loaded datasets fail to even load. I get the LoadSaveReportException:Load report failed.

 Has anyone else ran into this problem? Any info. is appreciated.

 Oscar

0
oscara

Update,

 Thanks to all who have provided so much support on this issue. It looks like all I needed to do was install CR XI and CRXI Release 2. VS2005 automatically upgraded my solution to use the CR 11.5.xx dlls, and now my dataset supported reports seem to be working fine. Now, what do I need to do to get the same functionality on my production machine without fully installing CRXI and CR XI Release 2?

 Oscar

0
oscara

Load Report Failed
Hi Experts I have weird problem on my production server, i receive error message running report "Load Report Failed". The issue is that i receive the error message any few hours, intially report load fine but when users access report simultaneously the load report fails. Is it something like the report file (*.rpt) getting locked. I would really appreciate if someone can help me resolve the issue ASAP. Kind Regards Bhavesh   There is a default of 75 ReportDocument objects to be open at one time. To prevent this from happenning, make sure that you close and dispo...

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

Crystal Report : Load report failed.
Hi all, I have a problem showing a CR's report in an aspx file. The report use an Ms Access table as datasource and it works fine, I mean when I click on the "Main Report Preview" button the report is displayed correctly. And I still get the error "Load report failed." when trying to show it in an aspx file using CrystalReportViewer. Here is my code : 1   <CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="CrystalReportViewer1" runat="server" 2           AutoDataBind="True" Height="50px" ...

Crystal Report
HiI am using VS 2003 framework 1.1in my asp.net application crystal report run fine in my PC.But on demo server it will giving error,Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.Stack Trace:[LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.]   .I(String , EngineExceptionErrorID ) +272   .E(String , Int32 ) +56   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) +1262   CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportCla...

Load Report Failed
Hi,  I am using the built in Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005. I followed 2 examples which seem to work until I run the crystal report, then receive "Load Report Failed" on top of the crystal report......   I have selected the table required, and put only 3 fields on the Crystal report, and made its report source my report.rpt, and in the Page_load event, put in databind() I obviouly put the crystalreportviewer on an aspx page first. But gives me the"Load report Failed" Why ? Can anyone assist please ?  Im using an access database Could it be becaus...

.NET 2.0 Reporting Module using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hello Everyone,I have created a generic module using ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. This module is intended to provide a generic user interface for selecting and generating reports. You can configure its respective table for your fixed or flexible parameters for each report. It also supports end user access level security for each report and report group which is generally required for any basic reporting module.You can view reports in two different styles:-- Drop down--Tree View And You can view your report in 3 supported formats.  This is an in...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

Crystal reports don't run well after Windows Update installs .net 2.0 and .net 3.5
 I have a web reporting application build using VS2003 and Crystal ver 9.5.Everything was working fine until the infrastructure team run the windows 2003 server WINDOWS UPDATE where the new .net 2.0 & .net 3.5 got installed.I started to get CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.InternalException: Error in File:crreport5.rpt -The request could not be submittted for background processing.After I restart IIS , the reports start working again but they stop after a while and I have to restart again ...Please, advise.    ...

Is it possible to assign datasource dynamically at runtime to crystal report(.rpt) with VB.NET 2.0??
Hi experts, Can any one suggest me Is it possible to assign datasource dynamically at runtime to crystal report(.rpt) with VB.NET 2.0??I can only use Datasets in my case!! Typed-datasets are column-fixed right!!! But my data I assign is dynamic???? I actually gave a typed dataset having datatable with 4 fixed column  as datasource to crystal report .rpt at design timeBelow is my piece of code    Dim mydt As DataTable = New DataTable            schemadt = DummyTable() 'Function to retrieve Data TableDim r...

Web resources about - .Net 2.0, Dataset Datasource Report, LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed. - asp.net.crystal-reports