'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.

Has anyone sen this error? I am trying to convert a 1.1 web app to 2.0 and this error is driving me to drink.

'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.

Sam Cromer
Senior .NET Developer
0
scromer

I have the save error. How to fix it?
0
aspfun
12/11/2005 5:00:07 PM

This error drove me crazy for a few days.  Basically it's telling you that there is still a reference to the old version of Crystal in the solution somewhere.  After days of verifying that I didn't have any old references anywhere, the only thing that fixed it was deleting the website from IIS and re-adding it.

This may or may not work for you but hopefully will get you going in the right direction.

0
Flugelboy2000
12/16/2005 8:46:14 PM
Your reply fresh my brain. I remove all reference of crystal report before conversion. There is no more error now. Thank you
0
aspfun
12/19/2005 3:18:51 PM
Check the <assemblies> of the Web.Config.  You probably have different versions of the same assemblies references listed in the file.
0
AVXFlyer