'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'

i bind my crystal report to a web form using crystalreportviewer. when the page is loaded i receive the following error:

'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'
i use the newest CR9.2 to create my crystal report.
in the References, the Crystaldecision.web version is 9.2.3300.0....
PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
0
chiwai

'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.
Has anyone sen this error? I am trying to convert a 1.1 web app to 2.0 and this error is driving me to drink. 'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.      Sam CromerSenior .NET Developer I have the save error. How to fix it? This error drove me crazy for a few days.  Basically it's telling you that there is still a reference to the old version of Crystal in the solution somewhere.  After days of verifying that I didn't have any old references anywhere, the only thing that fixed it was deleting the website from IIS and re-...

'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.
Hey im getting this error , i really need a fix for this urgently as i need to get this done asap........does anytone know what is wrong? Cheers   <add assembly="CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/><add assembly="CrystalDecisions.ReportSource, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/><add assembly="CrystalDecisions.Shared, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/><add assembly="CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture...

BC30560: 'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.
 I have an application I have been developing for a while.  There is a reports page that takes the name of the report and any parameters entered then passes them as session variables to a reportviewer.aspx page.  The report viewer page is composed of several crystal report data sources, one sql data source and one crystal report viewer.  On page load, the crystal report viewer is bound to the appropriate crystal report data source based on the session variable for the report name. After this, with a before render object event for the crystal report viewer, the report is a...

'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web' #2
VS 2008 .NET 3.5 So I have a web application that when a button is clicked, I have a report (Crystal Report) that should open. I am currently running Crystal REports 2008 (version 12.0.2000). I created this program when we were using a previous version of Crystal reports. I upgraded my project and thought I deleted the old dlls and added the new references to this new version of Crystal. When I run the program locally on my machine, the report comes up just fine. So when I go to upload the project on the web server and run the program, the page errors out with this error: 'CrystalReportV...

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''

'ReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms'
 I have just switched to VS 2008 Standard, from VS 2005 Express.  I opened my VS 2005 Express website in VS 2008, chose the option ASP 3.5 because I want to upgrade it for the next developments, and clicked the debug button.  Everything worked perfectly.I then started to develop a report.  Created a basic report called "desc.rdlc", and a controlling page desc.aspx that contained a reportviewer control.   The program now won't compile, with the message 'ReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms'.After ...

'ScriptManager' is ambiguous in the namespace 'Microsoft.Web.UI'.
Ok. I cleared my whole drive of any refernce to Microsoft.Web.Atlas.dll. I then installed the AJAX Core V1.0 following with ASP.NET AJAX "Value Add" CTP then I installed the Atlas control toolkit. When I just use the core components it's fine but when I add the toolkit I get this error. Error 1 'ScriptManager' is ambiguous in the namespace 'Microsoft.Web.UI'.  If I remove the reference and run it It just re-adds the reference. I thought maybe it was my PC so I tried another one and the same message. I know that the scriptmanager is now in the GAC ...

'UpdatePanel' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.Web.UI'
I am trying to update my project from .Net 2.0 to 3.5 and I am having this error 'UpdatePanel' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.Web.UI'.  Can someone tell me please what is wrong or what should I check.Thank you, Eric In case here is my web.config : <configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0"> <configSections> <sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToke...

'ReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms'
Hi I get the following error with the ReportViewer in vs 2008 Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: BC30560: 'ReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms'. Source Error: Line 4: Line 5: Line 6: Line 8: on lod page i haveProtected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load Dim sl As Stringsl = Session("...

Web resources about - 'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web' - asp.net.crystal-reports