How To Set "Trial Application" and "Bound To This Machine" .NET application only

Hi,

This is the first time I made a web application for a client. Since he has not paid me, what should I do so that the application will terminate within x days starting from the day I install the application in his server ? And is it possible to make application works on his server only ? I don't want the files copied without my permission.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Don't Quote And Flame Me If I Am Wrong
0
dotNetSharingan

Web resources about - How To Set "Trial Application" and "Bound To This Machine" .NET application only - asp.net.config-deploy