Controlling Size of a TreeView Control

Hi guys,

I have placed a Treeview control inside a table cel (into a master page). The toc itself is rather large, so the table cel adapts itself to the size of the Treeview control. But at this point it hides itself about 2 cm underneath my top banner, so the first few items in the toc cannot be entered. Is there a way to give the Treeview control a fixed size, so it starts using scrollbars if the toc becomes larger while expanding?

Thx in advance,

SubZero

0
SubZero31

Sitemap control
How do i define which webpages can be rolled up or appear under other pages in the treeview navigation? My web.sitemap code: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><siteMap xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AspNet/SiteMap-File-1.0" >    <siteMapNode url="Default.aspx" title="Home"  description="">         <siteMapNode url="tbe_JobManagerHome.aspx" title="Job Manager"  description="" />        <siteMapNode url="tbe_Project.aspx" title="Project Page"  description=...

Custom Control within a Control Control

TreeView control events restricted by other controls.
 I'm currently having a problem using a treeview control inside an update panel. I one update panels (containing the treeview) that is conditional update with triggers bound to a couple buttons. Those buttons are part of a second update panel which also contains a few labels, couple textboxes, and a dropdown list. That update panel updates conditionally when a node in the tree view is selected. When I select a node I populate the labels, text boxes, and select one of the values in the drop-down list. The problem is that if there's anything in the drop-down list or text-boxes it ...

Trouble controlling .net controlls with CSS
 I am trying to control the :hover css property on <asp: Button> controls. Basically the css is working correctly to set the initial look of the button, but nothing is happening when I hover over the button. Here is my code:CSS:.sidebarButton{    width: 168px;     height: 45px;     background-color: #666666;     text-align: left;    font-weight: bold;    font-family: Century Gothic;    font-size: 13pt;    color: White;    border-style: none;  ...

Config DropDownList control with TableAdapter control
Hi, I have a DataGrid that use TableAdapter control and now I just add DropDownList control to the page. What I want to do is when I select the option from a DropDownList I only want the selected item to display on the DataGrid. I have a hard time figure this out. Please help, JP  Your DataGrid uses the ObjectDataSource with the TableAdapter as it's object? Now, all you need to do is go back to your ObjectDataSource (it's really easy in design view using the smart tag (the black arrow at the top right)) and tell it to accept the Query parameter from the DDL.SelectedV...

Adding controls within Treeview control
I need to add text box , image button , additional checkbox (which is not given in tv control) , dropdown list , is it possible , if yes , please post some code snippet or atleast waysthanks for spending ur time...

How do you control the placement of controls in a user define control
I have a user define control.  I put the control on the (C# Visual Studio 2008) page where I want them. When I run the program, the controls are all over the page.  How do I place them where they do not move form where I put them? You'll need to study the HTML output and see what it's producing, then start to look at how to do an HTML layout. hi, there are absolute and Relative position in html. I guess you must use relative position. For example, at design-time, you place a TextBox below an Image, at run-time, no matter what size is the image, the TextBox is alway bel...

Trying to load a control into a control from another control
Exactly as the subject states, I'm trying to load a control into another control from a control loaded into a page, I keep getting this error from the code I have below. I've also tried the findcontrol but it keeps coming up null. (67): 'System.Web.UI.UserControl' denotes a 'class' where a 'variable' was expected UserControl ut = ((webcontrols.BrowseItems)UserControl).LoadControl("BrowseItems"); ((webcontrols.BrowseItems)UserControl).pnl_browse_main.Controls.Add(ut); This is how we Load User controls into a content place holder. try { UserCont...

DW control in VB. NET custom control
Hi Just attempting to investigate some DW.NET aspects. In regards to building a ancestor object with VB.NET, why is when I create a datawindowcontrol custom control that any reference to it is like (assuming that u_dw is the name of the DW control): custom_control.u_dw.DatawindowObject = "myDW" instead of simply: u_dw.DatawindowObject = "myDW" If I create a .NET custom control with a button on it, I can directly reference the button's methods and properties without having to qualify it with the custom control's name. When I was developing with po...

File Upload control-Control file size
I am using a file upload tool. I believe the default permissible size for a file uploaded through this tool is around 4 mb. How do I change this limit? I don't want it to be changed for all upload controls on the page. I just want it to be changed for one particular control which uploads music. I want to raise the uploaded file size limit for music to 10MB. hi, here are some information for you to refer to, http://www.vikramlakhotia.com/Dealing_With_the_ASPNet_Upload_File_Size_Problem.aspx http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-242.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/AJAXUpload.as...

Making the .NET calendar control as a floating control
Hi, I need to implement the .NET calendar control as a floating control. Is it possible to do that? If so, can you let me know how to do that?With Regards,Saravana Kumar M R  You could use the calendar extender control in the AJAX control toolkit. You can download the toolkit here, and there is a sample here.My Blog...

Architecture: .Net Controls vs. Custom Controls
I'm interested in managing users. i.e. Logins and profiles, etc.My question is, should I be using things like the Login control or should I program these from scratch? I dont like the fact that .NET creates so many things for me. This level of abstraction terrifies me and it feels like I have no control over the code .I've done a few huge sites in Classic ASP (million-hits-per-day type sites) and I'm not sure how robust certain controls are, or when to use them.Is, for example, the Login control aimed at newbies to .NET? Should it be used for the larger projects with thousands of...

Add .Net Control to Web Custom Control

Web resources about - Controlling Size of a TreeView Control - asp.net.config-deploy

Talk:Controlling for a variable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of the WikiProject Statistics , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of statistics on Wikipedia. If ...

Controlling What You Share on Timeline - Facebook
Facebook and Privacy hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Controlling What You Share on Timeline geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen. ...

Balloon Snake - Pop Balloons by Controlling a Bird with the Accelerometer or by Touching on the App Store ...
Get Balloon Snake - Pop Balloons by Controlling a Bird with the Accelerometer or by Touching on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and ...

Controlling a Computer with Eyes - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Some folks know I work with assistive technology, and this shot is one from many I took in the last few days at a conference in Phoenix. This ...

Controlling Doepfer modular synth with a Wiimote - YouTube
This video is about controlling a modular synth with Nintendo's wiimote gamepad, using Doepfer A-100, Doepfer MCV24, Wiimote and computer. Softwares ...

Controlling the minds of cockroaches using Microsoft's Xbox Kinect
Late last year, you were introduced to real, live, remote-controlled cockroaches. Well, the insect hackers at the North Carolina State University ...

CONTROLLING CHAOS: Twitter's Wild Ride From Doodle To IPO
CONTROLLING CHAOS: Twitter's Wild Ride From Doodle To IPO Business Insider Australia “We apologise if the following profile lacks our usual ...

View from the Street: Power to the people controlling the power!
Your news of the day, reduced to a snarky rant.

Dying to be clean: The new technique for controlling feral cats
Cleanliness may be next to godliness unless you're a feral cat, in which case, cleanliness may get you a place next to god. In kitty heaven, ...

Fears Of Telstra controlling NBN - Nextgen - AAPT - Optus - HarbourIT - Budde
The NBN was supposed to create a level playing field, but there are fears that Telstra could still exert bottleneck control over access to customers, ...