.Net Application for Copying files from remoteserver to local machine on regular time interval.

Hi,

How can I create one .Net application which will   Copying files from remoteserver to local machine on regular time interval.I spend a lot of time for searching  this in google.but I am not able to find the exact solution  .

If any one having any idea regarding the same please let me know ..

Thanks In Advance

Hari

0
Hariprasad_83

Why use ASP.NET?  A scheduled batch file is easy and clean.  Use the Windows scheduler service.

Your other option is writing a Windows service, which isn't ASP.NET.

Jeff

jeff

Thank you very much for ur reply.

I am also looking for a windows service for performing the task not Asp.net.If u have the source code  for the same please help me.

Thanks In Advance

Hari

0
Hariprasad_83

Web resources about - .Net Application for Copying files from remoteserver to local machine on regular time interval. - asp.net.config-deploy

MSI Afterburner APP on the App Store on iTunes
Get MSI Afterburner APP on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Talk:Virtual private network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Computing , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of computers , computing , and information ...

Remote Shortcuts Free - Android Apps and Tests - AndroidPIT
Remote Shortcuts is the application that allows you to remote control your favorite programs installed on a PC simply using your Android phone ...

Microsoft to Add Several Thousand Workers in China, Ballmer Says
Microsoft Corp., the largest software maker, will hire several thousand workers in China to support new cloud computing services and smartphones ...

Adware Is On The Loose - BullGuard Blog
Adware is getting more and more aggressive, and it is most certainly invading your privacy. For those of you new to adware, the term is most ...

Palm Pre Smartphone Receives Good Reviews from the Times, Journal
Respected tech critics from The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal offered early opinions on the Palm Pre. Who to believe? The opinions ...

Using X Forwarding With Screen by Proxying $DISPLAY
If you're reading this blog, I probably don't have to explain why I love GNU screen. I can keep a long-running session going on a server …

Mobile comfort in the cold: Opera Miniâ„¢ beta now available free in the Nordics
Opera Software, world leader in cross-platformbrowser technologies, today released the beta version of the Opera Miniâ„¢ Webbrowser, free of ...

Total Commander
Replace Windows Explorer and File Manager with this systems utility.

UPDATE 2-Taiwan PC makers cautious as tablets, weak economy bite
* Quanta Q2 net up 5.1 pct to T$5.37 bln vs consensus T$5.2bln * Quanta has conservative view on notebook market * Sees 2011 shipments up 10 ...