How to open Community starter kit in VS.NET for VB.NET?

Hi,
  Some one please tell me how to open community starter kit in VS.NET 2003 as there is no solution object or project file in CommunityStarterKit folder. I have read the documents and installation is fine. Some one tell me please

Programmer_P
4/24/2005 1:29:19 PM
📁 asp.net.community-starter-kit
📃 2049 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1403 Views

There are two different formats of the CSK download. One format uses the SDK compilers and is best if you use notepad, webmatrix or similar. The other format is for Visual Studio . Net users.
Assuming you downloaded the VS.net version and installed it using the MSI installer the project file is available in the installation directory.
There is also an option on the Windows Start Menu to load the source code.
HTH

Colin Munford

http://www.colin-munford.me.uk
0