Using the confirm dialog from server side code

Hi,

In the click event(code behind) of an 'Add' button on a webform I call a function to add a particular node to an already loaded xml document -
The node relates to connection info. relevant to a server. So before the node is actually added to the xml doc. the server side code calls another function to test the connection with the info. from the different textboxes. In the test server connection routine if the connection suceeds then the control comes back to AddNode() and the info. is added to the xml doc. However if the test connection fails how do I use the confirm dialog to inform the user that the connection has failed and that if the user clicks the Ok button the server info. will be added to the doc, but if the user cliks 'Cancel' the server info will not be added ?
A code sample will be great. Please let me know if you need any clarification about the above
Thanks a lot.
0
anitac

You could use my free DialogWindow control set for this.
0
Andy
10/13/2003 7:30:15 PM
I can't use a control in my code, need to use code.

anitac

Web resources about - Using the confirm dialog from server side code - asp.net.client-side

Facebook Confirms Streamlined Post Scheduling, Announces Easier Photo Uploading For Page Admins
Facebook officially announced the improvements to the post-scheduling process that began leaking out last week, as well as an easier way for ...

4th XMRV Study Fails to Confirm Association with CFS - Facebook
The CFIDS Association of America hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel 4th XMRV Study Fails to Confirm Association with CFS geschrieben. Du kannst den ...

Slide Confirms Cuts to Ad Sales Staff, Continues to Shift Focus
Late last month, we reported that direct to consumer virtual goods sales were now accounting for at least half of Slide’s revenues, and that ...

Confirm Biosciences (@ConfirmBio) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Confirm Biosciences @ ConfirmBio ...

YouTube - Halle Berry talks The Call and confirms X-Men Days of Future Past
Veröffentlicht am 02.03.2013 Tinsel Talk: The Call Exclusive interview with Halle Berry. BlackTree TV's Jamaal Finkley talks to Halle Berry ...

Disney confirms that Star Wars: Episode 7 is filming in Abu Dhabi desert
Disney yesterday confirmed that the filming of Star Wars: Episode 7 is taking place in the desert in Abu Dhabi.

Mexico confirms burnt remains are missing Australian surfers Dean Lucas and Adam Coleman
A Mexican official on Monday identified charred bodies found in a camper van as two Australian surfers missing since last month in a state infamous ...

Senate Intellicence Committee Chair Burr all but confirms that Cruz leaked classified information at ...
... – NC), raised a red flag: Cruz shouldn't have said that. — Becca Glover Watkins (@beccaglover) December 16, 2015 And today, Burr has confirmed ...

Ford CEO confirms hybrid F-150 by 2020
Filed under: Green , Ford , Hybrid Fields acknowledges recent stall in US hybrid-sales growth. Continue reading Ford CEO confirms hybrid F-150 ...

Dow and DuPont confirm merger plan
The two biggest US chemical firms, Dow Chemical and DuPont, say they plan to merge in a deal valuing them at $130bn (£86bn).