Table inside a Table results in a gap at the bottom of the table

All,

When I put a table inside a table, it leaves a gap at the bottom.When you then have tables inside tables inside tables this gap becomes cumulative and are left with a hude gap at the bottome of the web form which is unwanted.

Can anyone help.

Cheers

0
Paul

Give height="100%" and width="100%" of inner table.
Also check you had not given cellspacing and cellpadding with big value.

Brindesh
Software Developer,India.

If you found that this is right answer then mark it as answer, so that future readers get benefits of it.
0
Brindesh

From Table to Table
I am working in Delphi 4 and ran into a roadblock I am unfamiliar with. I am trying to search and find values in one table based off of matching values in another. For example a table of objects with fields like name, description, type, ect; and a table of object properties in which each object can be represented multiple times based on the settings on the page at the time. So if i search the object property table (and eventually loop through to repeat for all objects) to find all cases of visible objects when a certain criteria is met. It stops on the first object with "Yes" in th...

Tables?! Why Tables?!
Bit random...but why does everything have to be rendered as a table?  It's starting to get quite annoying.  Formview - does this need to be a table?  the Menu??  Wouldn't it make sense to allow the option to...say...not render a Menu as a table?  Am I the only one that thinks this or are there others?  www.internetgeeks.co.ukwww.norwichbookclub.co.uk You can use CSS Adapters to create your own adapters to override how the controls render it self. In the next version of ASP.Net, you will probably have more flexibility to specify the surrounding elements of th...

Height of a Table Inside a Table
Hi,I have a Table with several tables inside of it, my row header table is composed of <SPAN> elements while the inner tables are composed of <INPUT type="text">  elements. This makes the inner tables taller than their row header tables. Since the tables are on the same row the cell heights are equal, so I set the row header's height to 100% in the style string. Even with this setting the row header table refuses to stretch to the height of the inner table, making the labels misaligned with their coresponding input elements. Heres what the code looks like: ...

alter table of table A causes trigger on table B accesseng table A to fail
hi, i recently faced a strange problem, i have two tables, table A and table B table A has a update trigger which updates data in table B. i altered table B to add two more columns. after which when i updated table A(modifying 1 row), my tran log got full. there was a threshold proc which got fired but it did'nt help much. i though the tables had been corrupted. ran dbcc tablealloc on syslogs, table A, table B, no errors. Just to be sure I ran a dbcc checkdb, checkalloc and checkcatalog - no errors i recreated the trigger - no use. dropped the trigger. updated the table it ...

How to search multiple table which table name is store in another table and join the result together?
I have one control table to store all related table name  Table ID                   TableName      1                           TableA      2                           TableB   In Table A: Rec...

HTML Table in Table?
Hi All Could I build a HTML table in a HTML table with the outlook of the inner table is one of the cell of the outer table? It is because I found my inner table always smaller than the cell of the TD. What I want to do is the inner table to 100% fill all the td of the outer table? Regards Alex  Hi hnchanyou can easily do it. Pardon for my suggestion, but if you want to do it dynamically then you can use HTMLTable, HTMLTableRow, HTMLTableCell classes to build your table at run time. and easily add cell to your row by simply row.Add method and same for adding table to row.hope...

table in a table in RDLC
Using just one datatable how can I show a table by the first group (say customers) and in it a table of customer specific information? When I put a table in a footer cell of the customer, It shows all the details of all the customers in it.  I am not sure if I understood your requirement. Do post back with more details in case you meant something else.I suppose you want to filter the datatable for each customer. You can create a DataView and filter it for one customer before using it. Regards,PrashantDont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you....

copying from table to table
I would like to copy the contents of one column in a table to another table. However, the first column of type double while the column it is being copied to is a varchar. Any ideas? Let's talk about the ideal situation. If the first table is 1 column and you can just blatently update the other table with the value, create a pipeline from the numberic table/column to the character table/column. Go to the SQL pane and change the SELECT "number_table"."anum" FROM "number_table" To SELECT string("number_table".&quo...

How to insert into two tables at (Master table and Detail table)
I was hoping that the asp.net/learn/dataaccess would have had a tutorial for inserting into a MasterRecord and DetailRecord.  I have a page that I am working on that is a Reciepe. The Master Record has details such as customer, mix name, create date. The Detail Records has Ingredient Name, Ingredient Amount, etc. I have been following the DAL and BLL concept of the asp.net/learn/dataccess tutorials. Does anyone know of an example that I can follow of setting up two tables and inserting into two tables from the same Button_click event. Thanks, John Hi jfeeney, You just need to reme...

Difference between #table and # # Table?
If i create a ##table using my stored procedure, I can do the select * from ##table but when i created the #table using the stored procedure and tried to do the select * from #table I am getting the error message invalid object #table that means it is going out of scope. But if i create the ##table, will that table going to remain in the database even until i drop the ##table or it gets dropped when i close the database connection. Thank you very much. -Raj From SQL Server Books OnLine: There are two types of temporary tables: Local temporary tables Th...

Table in Table Dynamically?
Hi First a note of thanks to many - ~Rick in particular - for the help earlier given. I have a table in which I can add rows and columns. It is fine. Now I want to add a second table as a row to the first table with code. How does this work? I tried creating second table and created rows in second table with cells (No problems). Now how do I add the second table to first one (adding in the additional row) with code? I tried the following. Table my2Table = CreateTable2(); // This routine creates table 2. No errors and works fine. Table1.Rows.Add((TableRow)(my2Table)) // Er...

What is the difference between #table and ##table
If i create a ##table using my stored procedure, I can do the select * from ##table but when i created the #table using the stored procedure and tried to do the select * from #table I am getting the error message invalid object #table that means it is going out of scope. But if i create the ##table, will that table going to remain in the database even until i drop the ##table or it gets dropped when i close the database connection. Thank you very much. -Raj There are two types of temporary tables: Local temporary tables The names of these tables begin with one n...

Table in the Div table
I have a table in the div and iam adding roows in the table on the fly using javascript.I set the behavior of Div to overflow=autoheight=100%width=100% but in my page when i am adding the rows on the fly scrollbar come on while of the page while i want that scrollbar comes in the div when tabel content overflow out of the page.so i set the width to 650px  now scrollbar comes when there is a overflow but the row in the table comes by autifit nature ie if ther is only two row then there is a huge gap between them while expextec behavior is they come one by one with same row height .Nothi...

table = table object
hi, how to copy the all rows of a table to temporary table using javascript i have tried like this but it's not working ex:document.getelementbyId('tmpTable')=document.getelementbyId('baseTable'); is there any way to do this..?? thanks... icanmakeiteasy put both tables in 2 divs and do div1.innerHTML = div2.innerHTML;MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets i have tried that tooo... not workingicanmakeiteasy you are doing right. just change thisvar tempTable ;tempTable=document.gete...

Web resources about - Table inside a Table results in a gap at the bottom of the table - asp.net.client-side

Result - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A result (also called upshot ) is the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events expressed qualitatively or quantitatively. Possible ...

Is Facebook Offering More Details On Pages’ Results In Its Five-Star Ratings System?
Facebook appears to have enhanced the information available via its five-star ratings system for pages, offering a breakdown of users’ ratings, ...

UFC 194: Yoel Romero vs ‘Jacare’ Souza, results, highlights, video
CONOR McGregor might have stolen the show but no one is more physically impressive in the UFC than Yoel Romero.

VCE results: Home-school hero
He's the student who achieved a perfect VCE result without ever setting foot in high school.

First high-energy LHC results: Supersymmetry still dead, watch for gravitons
A high-energy collision observed by the CMS detector. (credit: Thomas McCauley and Tai Sakuma ) The world's biggest particle collider, CERN's ...

WWE SmackDown Spoilers: Complete Results and Analysis for December 17 - Bleacher Report
Kevin Owens is a man on a mission to restore his ego and championship reign, as witnessed by the impressive beatdown that left Dolph Ziggler ...

UFC Fight Night: Namajunas vs. VanZant live results, play-by-play, highlights, and analysis
Bloody Elbow is the place to be on Thursday, December 10th for live coverage and play-by-play of UFC Fight Night: Namajunas vs. VanZant. The ...

6 SEO Audit Tools for Dominating Google Results
Business 2 Community 6 SEO Audit Tools for Dominating Google Results Business 2 Community Matt Cutts made a terrific video explaining this ...

Chipotle versus Qdoba shocking results - Business Insider
... restaurant industry with more than 1,800 locations around the world. But a competitor, Qdoba, is gunning for them. We tried both and the results ...

Only judge marketing tools on results
... in client services has changed my opinions about many of these tools, tools like Hubspot or Nimble CRM or LeadPages. In the end, only results ...