Restore & close Menu problem in IE & FireFox!

can any one guide me how can i solve this issue ?

i am using images at the place of close button of webpart and restore,maximize...etc

it looks fine in firefox but in iE it is show a dropdown menu i dont want to show dropdown menu but images what is the solution??

Govt Dyal Singh College Lahore
0
mr_muskurahat

Post the relevent code and markup and someone might be able to help you.

NC...

0
NC01
4/13/2009 1:16:01 PM
Hello mr_muskurahat@hotmail.com

Based on my understanding, the facing issue is related to Web Parts right?

If so, I suggest you post the question on the Web Parts forum:

Web Parts and Personalization
http://forums.asp.net/145.aspx

Thanks.

Lance Zhang