Pop up Window #8

HI All,

      i am Showing one POP up MEssage in My Application but pop show's Message and my Webiste URL also I want to show only MEssage .not our Website URL

i am Getting problem in Safari Browser only .pop up comes like first our WEB site URL and Next pop up message i want to hide That url i want to show only pop up message.

i will shown my Code Below

string ToNumber = lcd.Text.Replace("+","");

Session["ToNumber"] = ToNumber;

ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(this.GetType(), "popup", "<script type='text/javascript'>alert('Call in Progress');window.location='readycall.aspx?ToNumber=ToNumber'</script>");

Thanks in Advance

Suresh

0
suresh

If you mean in the alert popup, you have no control over what is shown there except for the message itself.

NC...

0
NC01
4/21/2009 2:50:36 PM
suresh.pydi:
string ToNumber = lcd.Text.Replace("+","");

Session["ToNumber"] = ToNumber;

ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(this.GetType(), "popup", "<script type='text/javascript'>alert('Call in Progress');window.location='readycall.aspx?ToNumber=ToNumber'</script>");

In Alert Box you can't do anything Different browsers have different style of alert boxes So nothing can be done its a Property of that browser and hence JavaScript has no control over it

MVP ASP/ASP.Net
MVP ASP/ASP.Net
mudassarkhan
4/21/2009 3:00:02 PM

Mudassarkhan,

Is there any way that we can hide the URL in the alert . This is my requirement . Can I have the related links for this ?

0
suresh
4/26/2009 1:16:53 PM

suresh.pydi:

Mudassarkhan,

Is there any way that we can hide the URL in the alert . This is my requirement . Can I have the related links for this ?

Nope. You've already been told that all that you can control is the message displayed in a JavaScript window.alert call. So you could ONLY control it if the URL is part of the message being outputed

NC...

0
NC01

you can use jquery's dialog box for changing title :

http://jqueryui.com/demos/dialog/#modal

Always "Mark as Answer" the Post That Solves the problem.Because It helps others to find the solution.
Mohammad Hussain
http://mohdhussain.blogspot.com/
0
mohd786hussain
4/27/2009 11:42:53 AM

suresh.pydi:

Mudassarkhan,

Is there any way that we can hide the URL in the alert . This is my requirement . Can I have the related links for this ?

No. You cannot. If you don't wan't that create ur own div popup using javascript or use one that is provided with Ajax control toolkit

MVP ASP/ASP.Net
MVP ASP/ASP.Net
mudassarkhan