How to use client-side script(javascript) in DNA using .Net Remoting

Hi all,
    It was known that SAO and Singleton object about .Net Remoting. When I Create an object in server side and hosting in IIS's virtual directory,I want to use javascript asynchronous invoking the remote object by HTTP channel, 80 port and SOAP formatter just like XMLHTTP invoking web service. My code as following,
<script>
objXmlDoc = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument");
objHttp = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
strEnvelope = ??
objHttp.onreadystatechange = function()
{
}
szUrl = "http://ServerName/RemoteService/RemoteObjectURI.soap";
objHttp.open("POST", szUrl, true);
objHttp.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
objHttp.send(strEnvelope);
</script>
I have some problems.
First, what is the strEnvelope ?