How to create an message box with only 'OK' button

i want to place a msgbox with OK button to inform the user about his mistake. how can i do it?

thanks in advance

Shubhada

0
shubhada

What's wrong with javascript alert?
Leon Langleyben

MCSD, ASP.NET MVP

Blog
0
llangleyben
2/27/2006 6:26:34 PM

how to use it for "OK" button?

i know method to 'confirm' from javascript.

but how to give an information?

0
shubhada

Message box poped up by alert method contains single OK button. What am I missing?

Leon Langleyben

MCSD, ASP.NET MVP

Blog
0
llangleyben
2/27/2006 6:52:08 PM

ok.........can u tell what are the different java messagebox methods that we can use in ASP.net?

and why the Msgbox function given by ASP.net gives an error?

0
shubhada
2/27/2006 7:01:47 PM

...the different java messagebox methods that we can use in ASP.net? It's JavaScript, and some of the most used are: window.alert('message') window.confirm('message'). More information can be found by looking in any JavaScript book or Visual Studio Help.

...why the Msgbox function given by ASP.net gives an error? There is no Msgbox function in ASP.NET since it is server-side technology. You're probably thinking of WinForms.

NC...

0
NC01

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

'Create New folder' at 'Move Message'
I like to have a 'Create New Folder' when moving, copying messages. Likiwise when creating a filter. ...

How to change the 'edit' button to 'Update'+'Cancel' button in Gridview
Hi all, I'm using a commandField 'edit' button in a Gridview which I hope to be changed to a 'update' and a 'cancel' button when the 'edit' button is pushed. My codes are as follow.  My problem is that I don't know what codes should be added to make the change I mentioned to happen. THanks a lot for your assistance. TOny<%@ Page Language="VB" %><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><%@ Import Namespace="syste...

Adding a close (''X'') button on the right side of the Tab toolbar
Name: Koh Yuen Han Email: yuenhan_at_gmail.com Product: Minefield Summary: Adding a close (''X'') button on the right side of the Tab toolbar Comments: By adding a close button on the right side of the tabs toolbar, multiple tabs could be close easily rather than closing it one tab by one tab. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061027 Minefield/3.0a1 ...

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'back' and 'forward' buttons
Name: iskoah Email: kois_at_juno.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: 'back' and 'forward' buttons Comments: i have always liked the back and forward butons as big icons. so you can just whip your mouse up and click it really quick. with this, the button is only the arrow image. and the rest of it is the drop-down menu. i would really like to have the buttons have a biger clicking space. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

'Retract' and 'Reassign' buttons
Hi All, There are two buttons 'Retract' and 'Reassign' are displayed for WFs on the following pages: -'Retract' is displayed on Requests and Approvals-->My Requests -'Reassign' is displayed on Approval form. Please provide the insight on this. Thanks & Regards Peeyush Awasthi -- awasthpe ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 05/21/2009 01:56 PM, awasthpe wrote: > Hi All, > There are two buttons 'Retract' and 'Reassign' are displayed for WFs on > the following p...

'''

Bookmark page dialog box needs at least an 'OK' button.
Name: Hyrcan Email: Hyrcan_at_hyrcan.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: Bookmark page dialog box needs at least an 'OK' button. Comments: Currently when I click "bookmark this page" There is -NO- buttons, no ok, no cancel, no add, no nothing... only the X in the upper right corner. A lot of people (if not most) are comfortable with OK/Cancel buttons. With out these buttons we don't know if the page really is being bookmarked. A big red X button (default theme of winXP) does not instill the confidance that the bookmark is being saved. I hope someone has ...

'Error Creating Control' ... 'true' could not be set on property 'ShowRadioButtons'
I have created a custom control which inherits from a compositeControl. Its all works well in the browser but when I show it in the design mode I geta gray box with the following message Error Creating Control - GroupPicker1'true' could not be set on property 'ShowRadioButtons'. The Property is a fairly standard get and set Public Property ShowRadioButtons() As Boolean            Get                Return rowRadioButtons.Visible  &nbs...

Creating 'Edit' and 'Delete' columns
Once I have selected an item from a dropdownlist some corresponding records are filled to a datagrid question: how can I add a 'edit','delete' column for that datagrid? I'm trying to create event handlers for dg like DataGrid1_EditCommand but nothing happens..DataGrid.EditItemIndex = e.Item.ItemIndexCould anyone help me in that way? thanks a lot in advance hi, at the bottom of the window's proprieties of the data grid (right click on the dataGrid and then Proprietis) serch something like 3 little dots in row (I don't remember the name and now I have not .net in this pc where Im wr...

'or' or 'union'

Web resources about - How to create an message box with only 'OK' button - asp.net.client-side