get the row element values using row index for dynamic dropdownlist using javascript

Friends,How to get the row element values using row index for dynamic dropdownlist using javascript ?Thanks in advance

 I want creating dynamic dropdownlist  using javascript. I am working on deleting a row.

function DeleteRow(r) {

var i = r.parentNode.parentNode.rowIndex;

document.getElementById("ctl_Contentmain_tbldynamic").deleteRow(i);var str = document.getElementByName("ddljobs");

alert(str);

}

0
krish3kiran

Check out this.

var str = document.getElementById('<%=ddljobs.ClientID%>');

Thanks,
santosh_maharaja

Please mark as answer if you got expected solution.
0
santosh_maharaja

Get the Dropdownlist text and value using Javascript from client side
Hi, I am encountering a problem about how to get the Dropdownlist text and value using Javascript from client side. I am using C# in Visual Studio 2005 and Javasript . The example codes are like: ( In this example code, I would like to access the text and value of the DropDownListReports in the run() function of Javascript. How can I do that? Any ideas? Thanks a lot. ) protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) {              if (!Page.IsPostBack)            &nb...

How to use client-side script(javascript) in DNA using .Net Remoting
Hi all,     It was known that SAO and Singleton object about .Net Remoting. When I Create an object in server side and hosting in IIS's virtual directory,I want to use javascript asynchronous invoking the remote object by HTTP channel, 80 port and SOAP formatter just like XMLHTTP invoking web service. My code as following, <script> objXmlDoc = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument"); objHttp = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP"); strEnvelope = ?? objHttp.onreadystatechange = function() { ...... }   szUrl = "http://ServerNa...

Selecting rows using Row Index
Hi,I am using SQL Server 2000. I need to select specific rows from my table. Like, select all rows from table whose row index is between 10 and 20. Does anyone has any idea how this could be accomplished?  Select * from Products where row_index between 10 AND 20 What should I do that?    Hi,there is no row_index in the sql server 2000 so you can't directly write your statement for that you can do this waySelect TOP 6 *From  (Select TOP 12 *          From YourTableName          Order By SomeOrder)Order By SomeOrd...

Issue obtaining values in server-side from dropdownlist when updating value using client-side script in master page
HiI got a page in a contentplaceholder of a master page. There is two pulldowns. I populate the first one using server side coding and then use client-side javascript. So far so good. The issue is that upon a postback I try to collect the select value of the second pulldown and there is no data in the pulldown and no selected item. I tried using control.selectedvalue (nothing) or searching the form controls Stringvariable = oForm.FindControl("Control")Thing is I've done this before in 1.1 outside of a master page and it works.Thanks in ad...

Using PageTemplate to have a row used to add new rows to the datasource

hw to delete a row in datagrid using row index?
hi i ve written code like thisLabel rangeId = (Label)e.Item.FindControl("lblRangeId");//deleting the rows near rangeid.DataSet dsDeleteRange = SqlHelper.ExecuteDataset(trans, CommandType.Text,"Delete tPrintServiceRange where RangeId=" + rangeId.Text);lblMessage.Text = "Data Deleted Sucessfully.";lblMessage.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Green;trans.Commit();BindRange();here i need to avoid bindrange(); to get the fresh data from the database and need to delete the row in datagrid which i deleted in database.is it possible to avoid the bind...

Passing row index for edit row only on client side?
Hello  I need to know that how can I pass row index on client side when someone clicks edit button in a gridview? I saw an example in the following link http://www.netomatix.com/development/gridviewclientsideaccess.aspx but this assigns row index to every row. I just need row index on edit event. I will be writing a function onclientclick event of edit button. I need to pass that row index to this javascript function so that I can read values from the row. My grid looks like this. <Columns> <asp:TemplateField> <ItemTemplate> <asp:LinkButto...

how do i get selectedValue of drop down list server side if i am populating it using client side javascript?
 Hi All.I am populating a drop down list client side using: The drop down list is populated based on a selection of another drop down list. ddlList.options[i] = new Option(1,2); as an exampleThe populating is done as i need it to. However, a button click event i am trying to get the selectedValue of the ddlList. However, it doesn't give me it. It only gives me the selectedValue of the drop down list on first rendering. Any ideas on how i can get it?   Could You paste some code? That would be helpful. Thanks S@ss (Shashi Shekhar Singh)My BlogPlease mark a post as ANSWER ...

To hide the gridview row value using javascript
 Hai to all.......I am using girdview control in my project...i want to hide the  row  while clicking  the gridview row using javascript.Give me the solution for this.............   waiting for all your reply... Thanks/ramesh.... Ramesh.Dhttp://rameshduraikannu.blogspot.com i got the answer protected void GridView1_RowDataBound(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e)  {         if (e.Row.RowType == DataControlRowType.DataRow)             {    ...

getting extra row inserted when using indexer
Hi Folks I am getting an extra row inserted when I add records using the Indexer rather than InsertRow. //dw.InsertRow(); //dw.InsertRow(); Object[] tst = new Object[2]; tst[0] = new Object[] { 1, "one"}; tst[1] = new Object[] { 2, "two" }; dw.PrimaryData[1, 1, 2, 2] = tst; The dw is empty at the start. After the code runs, there are three rows, and the first row is a bunch of nulls. If I uncomment the InsertRow calls at the beginning (i.e., insert the rows before setting the values) then there are only two rows after the code runs. Am I doing somethin...

how read row values of gridview using javascript
hi all,   i have one gridview like he following,   txt1 |  txt2  |  txt3  |  txt4   the above are the columns. And the user will add the row manually by clicking add button.   And all are textbox fileds only and the user is going to enter. I have one label under the txt2 column which is sum of the txt2. So whenever the user enter inputs then the sum of txt2 column ll be calculated and displayed in total (label). I need to do this using javascript.The total shouule be calculated whenever the text changes on txt column. So ho...

Taking gridview row value using javascript
Hai there,, i have thousand of records in my gridview, i want to take the particular row value from that grid without using any button or link button. by selecting the particular row i want to display  the particular row  value   in alert box waiting for u reply   thanks/ramesh    Ramesh.Dhttp://rameshduraikannu.blogspot.com function getGridRow() { var Grid = document.getElementById("<%=GridView1.ClientID%>"); var Gridrows = Grid.getElementsByTagName("TR"); var GridrCells = Gridrows[0].g...

get values from a GridView without using for each row
hi guys, using asp.net's GridView is an advantage because it shows a pretty good view of your data.since i like reuse, i'd like to fetch the data from another GridViewthe only way i know to get the value is by using the For Each row .. loop, but since i only need the selected one,For Each loop is not needed here in this case,is there any way to get the selected value of one GridView? see the picture below.  thanks anyway. don't just accept influenceshttp://thedailyarr.tkhttp://www.ftpx.com/index.html Hi, try this  protected void GridView1_SelectedIndexChanged(object...

row backcolor using javascript when user double click the row under datagrid
hi,   how to set the row backcolor using javascript when user double click the row under datagrid?  You can try the RowDataBound event of the grid control, it gives you an option to double click a row. Protected Sub GridView1_RowDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridViewRowEventArgs) Handles GridView1.RowDataBound e.Row.Attributes.Add("ondblclick", "setColor(this)") End Sub <script type="text/javascript">function setColor(element) {element.style.backgroundColor='yellow'; } </script&...

Web resources about - get the row element values using row index for dynamic dropdownlist using javascript - asp.net.client-side

Tag Synonyms - Stack Overflow

Air Astana - Join Now

Blog - Avisra

Online Booking Tool Support