New Security Tool for .NET Authentication

Hi, Here Piseth, Introduce you a new tool new most Valuable tool for .NET Authentication and Security.

Authentication Made easy, no code required.

MVPD - Visual Guard, Simple Steps, Hight Security and Authentications Levels

 Also you can Check out the Post Review of Most Valuable Products foe Developer ( MVPD )

http://weblogs.asp.net/piseth/archive/2008/10/06/most-valuable-products-for-developers-first-review.aspx

silverlight20
10/8/2008 6:55:21 AM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ?
where can I find an article with all what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ? thank youangiras ???? http://whidbey.msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vbcn/html/d7e97396-7f42-4873-a81c-4ebcc4b6ca02.aspThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU...

net send in .net

VB.NET new item behavior in VS.NET
When I create a new class in VS.NET, it gives me a template like this: public class xxx end class How can I make it the same behavior as I got in C#? I mean: namespace defaultnamespace.folderpath public class xxx end class end namespace I can change the template in VS.NET, but can not figure out a way to specify a default namespace, and can not find a way to include the folder path in namespace. Thanks, CalvinLive by a Better Codehttp://www.raincoder.comEqual parts art and scienceEmail: cguo@raincoder.com...

Net Farmers net

tool in vs.net to generate xml documentation for vb.net
hello i need a tool in vs.net to generate xml documentation for vb.net thank you for the help and for the time Check out the VB.NET add-in for XML comments.Regards,Alex hello thank you for the support i click the link add-in and the page that has been opened does not have relation what i want Click around in the workspaces area. I think they are redirecting to the 'site update' page no matter what you go to initially. Once you've visited a couple pages, try the link again as it works fine.Regards,Alex...

Need freeware .NET Documentation Tool for Microsoft .NET Framework
Got a solution fully documated that needed to be taken out and to attached it to the project spec. Any known good free tool suggestion will help. For VS2003 exists the NDocument tool.For other versions have a look at this: http://www.codeplex.com/Sandcastle Hope this helpsIf this post is useful to you, please mark it as answer. ...

HI i am new to .net , i just installed dot net 2008
I have my OS as Vista Home BasisI installed VS 2008 I just created a web sample application F5 and ran But internet explorer is showing page cannot be displayed any clues? Right Click on the project -> Select your page -> set as startup pageRaghu(MCSD.NET, MCAD.NET, MCDBA)[Don't forget to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you ] Are you using Local IIS to host the site then?  Check Project-->Properties-->Web Tab--> Select Use Local IIS Web Server and the project Url should look something like http://localhost/yourSiteName  Then yo...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Web resources about - New Security Tool for .NET Authentication - asp.net.announcements

Authentication - Facebook-Entwickler
Please note: On October 3, 2012, the offline_access permission will be removed. If you are building...

Facebook Adds Two Factor Authentication for Login and Redesigns Family Safety Center
... announced the release of several new tools to help users stay safe while using the site. Soon, users will be able to enable two factor authentication ...

YouTube - How To Hack Twitter's New Two Factor Authentication
Veröffentlicht am 23.05.2013 Connect! http://toopher.com http://facebook.com/toopherinc http://twitter.com/toopher CEO Josh Alexander wants ...

Two-factor authentication - cyber security -
Two recent hacking cases highlight how personal emails can impact overall business security through tiny weaknesses.

Two-factor authentication: double or nothing
An extra layer of security keeps hackers at bay.