Mediachase Launches New Dev Team Collaboration Software and New Version of .NET Calendar

Mediachase, the creators of .NET Calendar, and .NET File Uploader, today launched both a new version of the .NET calendar control which allows developers to build powerful calendar oriented collaborative applications, and also launched a new version of their Instant Business Network software that enables development teams to more effectively communicate, collaborate, & coordinate development efforts from the beginning to the end of your projects.

Integrated Features & Capabilities Include:
Secure Instant Messaging, File Exchange, & Conferencing
Complete Web Portal with Dynamic Workspaces
Project, Resource, and Task Management
Issues/Incidents and Bug Tracking
Team Calendaring and Scheduling
Virtual File Library with Version Control
Reporting and Much More...

For more info, downloads, and pricing check out http://www.mediachase.com or http://store.mediachase.com.
Regards,

Chris

http://www.mediachase.com

http://store.mediachase.com

323-655-6688
0
casekraker
4/13/2004 11:18:35 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

NEW NEW NEW
hi I have a huge form to build on an asp.net page with multiple fields  that come from and also connect to (postback=true) 10 different tables{database is access for now } .which controls would be helpful please suggest. Also how about usign infopath to build forms and hosting it on iis is it feasible..please advice. Thanks in advance Environment: Visual studio 2005 ,iis webserver,ms access,Thanks to all the PROS who are helping other developers.. Hi, For ASP.NET 2.0 Hosting purpose I am currently using GoDaddy.com. And satisfied with the service.RegardsKuldeep Deokule&nbs...

a new version, new modules new skinobjects new colorpalettes new links
Hi Well dnn3 is on the horizon lots of people are working on some cool new stuff to add, so am I. A new free menu stem pure css based combined with a skinpackage also pure css based very fast loading and pretty much xbrowser. No need to buy sidemenus vetical menus etc all this can be handled in css alone. Im also working on some new modules and a javascript helper ( as some of you kow I love my Javascript :). But each new portal starts with a new designs and i found some more interesting color links. Colourlover User submitted colors and color schemes. this is my favourite some ver...

i-net SYBELUXT
i-net software announces the availability of i-net SYBELUXT. i-net SYBELUXT is a native type 4 high-performance JDBC driver providing JDBC 3.0 and 2.0 support for Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and SQL Anywhere Database Servers. i-net SYBELUXT fully supports the following JDBC 3.0 features: - Savepoints -- allow a transaction to be rolled back to a designated savepoint - Ability to have multiple ResultSet objects open at the same time - Ability to identify parameters to CallableStatement objects by name as well as by index - ResultSet holdability -- ability to specify whethe...

New version of .Net
Hi, Can anyone tell me the lastest vesrsions on Visual Studio to use for development? There are 3, team system, professional , standard. Which one to use for in multi user development team ?   Thanks While Visual Studio Team System is geared towards team development, what you should use depends on your needs. I suggest you take a look at the Product Line Overview chart. HTH,RyanRyan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question...

New Form
I need to create a form that will post to a different page outside of the portal Virtual directory, when I do this the form either postsback to itself or does nothing. how do I get this resolved? I need it to be a form because I don't want the address to display the info.. Example Don't want www.mydomain.com/mypage.asp?data1=one&data2=two Please helpKeith K. Kowalski There are a couple of problems when trying to add forms to your aspx pages. First of all, the reason .NET is able to do all of it's fancy-schmancy event handling is through the use of a big fat form. ...

what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ?
where can I find an article with all what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ? thank youangiras ???? http://whidbey.msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vbcn/html/d7e97396-7f42-4873-a81c-4ebcc4b6ca02.aspThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU...

new version too new
wher can I download an older version. My system has less then 1 gig of ram so I can not run the 11.3 version, I tried 5 times. Thank you. -- trevrep ------------------------------------------------------------------------ You can find the openSUSE version 11.2 ISO download files, for making bootable DVD & CD's, from the following Link: ftp://ftp.klid.dk/opensuse/distribution/11.2/iso/ Thank You, -- Remember that little in Life is certain, including any advice you may get from me, you poor soul, but at least I am trying to help. :)Its James again fro...

New .NET version control is out!
Hi all,   I'm really happy to announce a new release of Plastic SCM. We have just reached 2.5!! Plastic is entirely written in C#, it is distributed, scales well, and implements best of breed user interface to manage branching & merging. All data and metadata is stored on a relational database (choose between SQL Server, MySql and Firebird), and both client and server (including GUI) runs on Windows and Linux. Plastic focuses on Visual Studio development so it is a great alternative for web developers.  Enjoy!     pablo   www.plasticscm.c...

MS new .net launch
http://www.microsoft.com/events/2005launchevents/default.mspxDaniel StruveDotNetNuke Houston Cool. Free copy of VS2005 Std. and SQL Server 2005 std if you attend.JohnFree DotNetNuke News, Tips, Strategies and more.www.dotnetnukesites.com yes, thats pretty generous, not to mention the food and dry techie humor Daniel StruveDotNetNuke Houston Lol, The little flash header with the dots for the event locations is cool. In Australia, based on the dots we need to travel to either Coober Pedy or Broome! (middle of nowhere) John. Soul Solutions AustraliaDigital Content Management Consultin...

New version of VB.Net?
Is there a new version of VB.Net as part of Orcas?  (like C# 3.0)  I have heard so much about C# 3.0 but nothing from the VB side.  With the limited information I have it sounds like LINQ is unavailable for VB.Net, true? If the answers are 'no' and 'true' should I be inferring anything from this?  VB will evolve just as C# does. It would be insane not to keep them on the (almost) same level which these languages now share. See following link which provides more info on VB.NET's future: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/aa463382.asp...

VB.NET new item behavior in VS.NET
When I create a new class in VS.NET, it gives me a template like this: public class xxx end class How can I make it the same behavior as I got in C#? I mean: namespace defaultnamespace.folderpath public class xxx end class end namespace I can change the template in VS.NET, but can not figure out a way to specify a default namespace, and can not find a way to include the folder path in namespace. Thanks, CalvinLive by a Better Codehttp://www.raincoder.comEqual parts art and scienceEmail: cguo@raincoder.com...

New New New to SOAP..
I've looked around, apparently not well enough. I have an simple classic ASP example of a soap service i need to consume. However I need this to work in .net, and have failed had issues at every turn. Any help would be Great... Thanks, Dim sCid, iSid, sCinfo, sGuid sCid= "9.20.20.0.0" iSid= "2.2.2.0" 'below is a single string, added space before User so it could wrap sCinfo= "<CLIENTINFO><CLIENTID>TheClientIDRetrievedFromTheEndEnd User</CLIENTID><CLIENTVERSION>TheClientVersionRetrievedFromTheEndEnd User</CLIENTVERSION&g...

ILOG launches new Diagrammer for .NET
  ILOG announces the launch of ILOG Diagrammer for .NET, its new set of tools, components and libraries for creating graphical and interactive .NET applications. Diagrammer for .NET is a set of Windows and Web Forms controls, editing tools, and a comprehensive API for displaying and editing diagrams, networks, dashboards, and SCADA/HMI screens within Microsoft .NET Framework. It enables developers to create fully functional diagrams in minutes by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. Most of the development is done graphically, and users can work with their preferred Microsoft .N...

Web resources about - Mediachase Launches New Dev Team Collaboration Software and New Version of .NET Calendar - asp.net.announcements

Collaboration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
—by sharing knowledge, learning and building consensus. Most collaboration requires leadership , although the form of leadership can be social ...

TODO: Facebook Spearheads Launch of Open-Source Collaboration
... up with companies including Box , Dropbox , Google , GitHub , Khan Academy , Square , Stripe , Twitter and @WalmartLabs on open-source collaboration ...

GraphEffect launches social marketing collaboration platform to change how teams work together on Facebook ...
... and “story manager” products into apps on the platform. GraphEffect will release APIs for developers to build their own marketing collaboration ...

Mediacase private video delivery, collaboration and storage
Mediacase lets media professionals manage video projects online with friendly tools for delivery, collaboration, and storage. Say goodbye to ...

Telecom Reseller - The Voice of Unified Communication and Collaboration
The Voice of Unified Communication and Collaboration

Chartcube: Data Presentation - Reporting, Analytics and Collaboration on the App Store on iTunes
Get Chartcube: Data Presentation - Reporting, Analytics and Collaboration on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Collaboration? - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Thank you for sharing your photograph. I usedthis image to illustrate my article 4 Keys to Writing Business E-mails That GetResults on Suite101.com, ...

Gray Malin and Orlebar Brown - See the Collaboration - YouTube
Collaborating with the men's luxury clothing line, Orlebar Brown, three of Gray's aerial photographs from his A la Plage collection were printed ...

CMOs, CTOs Disagree About Collaboration in Online Strategies
... IT executives said the same. When asked if working together has improved alignment between marketing and IT, 20% of marketers said that collaboration ...

WAFS allows simple, secure file sharing and collaboration across the world
... Vegas to launch an upgraded version of its Wide Area File Services collaborative software platform, WAFS 5. WAFS 5 simplifies enterprise collaboration, ...