ILOG launches new Diagrammer for .NET

ILOG announces the launch of ILOG Diagrammer for .NET, its new set of tools, components and libraries for creating graphical and interactive .NET applications.

Diagrammer for .NET is a set of Windows and Web Forms controls, editing tools, and a comprehensive API for displaying and editing diagrams, networks, dashboards, and SCADA/HMI screens within Microsoft .NET Framework.

It enables developers to create fully functional diagrams in minutes by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. Most of the development is done graphically, and users can work with their preferred Microsoft .NET languages, including Microsoft Visual C#, Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, and Managed C++.

Applications created with Diagrammer for .NET can be deployed either as Windows Forms or Web Forms. The package also includes ASP.NET Ajax controls to edit diagrams in Web applications, and to manage smooth refreshes when zooming or panning.

Examples of applications (click on thumbnail to go to the image gallery):

Online demos available here.

ILOG Diagrammer for .NET is available immediately, packaged as a full-featured software development kit (SDK) with ready-to-use graphical symbols and samples.

Thanks.

0
jjoubert
7/10/2007 2:07:16 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ?
where can I find an article with all what is new in vb net for Net 2.0 ? thank youangiras ???? http://whidbey.msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vbcn/html/d7e97396-7f42-4873-a81c-4ebcc4b6ca02.aspThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU...

Mediachase Launches New Dev Team Collaboration Software and New Version of .NET Calendar
Mediachase, the creators of .NET Calendar, and .NET File Uploader, today launched both a new version of the .NET calendar control which allows developers to build powerful calendar oriented collaborative applications, and also launched a new version of their Instant Business Network software that enables development teams to more effectively communicate, collaborate, & coordinate development efforts from the beginning to the end of your projects. Integrated Features & Capabilities Include: Secure Instant Messaging, File Exchange, & Conferencing Complete Web Portal with ...

Net Farmers net

VB.NET new item behavior in VS.NET
When I create a new class in VS.NET, it gives me a template like this: public class xxx end class How can I make it the same behavior as I got in C#? I mean: namespace defaultnamespace.folderpath public class xxx end class end namespace I can change the template in VS.NET, but can not figure out a way to specify a default namespace, and can not find a way to include the folder path in namespace. Thanks, CalvinLive by a Better Codehttp://www.raincoder.comEqual parts art and scienceEmail: cguo@raincoder.com...

net send in .net

MS new .net launch
http://www.microsoft.com/events/2005launchevents/default.mspxDaniel StruveDotNetNuke Houston Cool. Free copy of VS2005 Std. and SQL Server 2005 std if you attend.JohnFree DotNetNuke News, Tips, Strategies and more.www.dotnetnukesites.com yes, thats pretty generous, not to mention the food and dry techie humor Daniel StruveDotNetNuke Houston Lol, The little flash header with the dots for the event locations is cool. In Australia, based on the dots we need to travel to either Coober Pedy or Broome! (middle of nowhere) John. Soul Solutions AustraliaDigital Content Management Consultin...

HI i am new to .net , i just installed dot net 2008
I have my OS as Vista Home BasisI installed VS 2008 I just created a web sample application F5 and ran But internet explorer is showing page cannot be displayed any clues? Right Click on the project -> Select your page -> set as startup pageRaghu(MCSD.NET, MCAD.NET, MCDBA)[Don't forget to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you ] Are you using Local IIS to host the site then?  Check Project-->Properties-->Web Tab--> Select Use Local IIS Web Server and the project Url should look something like http://localhost/yourSiteName  Then yo...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Web resources about - ILOG launches new Diagrammer for .NET - asp.net.announcements

Upgrade Your Powerpoints With Diagrammer
You know the feeling. You're crafting that perfect Powerpoint and you're stuck for inspiration. You need a classy pie chart, or a 3D graphic ...

Ben Pankonin (@benpankonin) on Twitter

A YOUNG VENN HEADS TO THE DIAGRAM CONVENTION
Venn’s been working on this for years. With the convention drawing close, his pace accelerates. Late nights. Early mornings. Lost sleep. Mid-day ...

Reed-Kellogg Diagrammer Help
How to create Reed-Kellogg Diagrams

9SLIDES BLOG
Presentation Re-Imagined brought to you by www.9SLIDES.com

Podcast 409 - Planning the Perfect Presentation
Power your podcast! Welcome Guest mycast - blubrry store - Create Account - Sign In Home > The Engaging Brand > The Engaging Brand Play Download ...

Web excursions: February 5 - February 7
Links of interest from February 5 through February 7: * Reed-Kellogg Diagrammer It s SilverLight, and it s butt ugly, but it s so awesome. It ...

Network Tools for Windows - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
The most downloaded Network Tools software, including Viscosity, CurrPorts (64-bit), and NetTools

CONSUMER HELP WEB
Consumer Help Web

Designing, Building, and Delivering Products and Experiences
... idea is important when working in teams. A new tool unveiled by Duarte Design this week helps you visualize a concept when presenting. At Diagrammer ...