Generate XLS, SpreadsheetML and XLSX reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services

Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. Unlike the built-in renderer for Excel based reports, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services provides an extended feature set and allows RDL reports to be converted to: Excel 97-2003 binary XLS format, SpreadsheetML or the Excel2007 XLSX format.

0
aspose_seo
7/5/2007 1:51:42 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

How to use report generated by sql server 2005 reporting services in web application
Dear All, I am making web application using Asp.net C#(Visual Studio2005). And Sql server 2005 as a back End  I now want to generate report using through sql server reporting services. Please give me some useful link so that I can able to use report generated by sql server 2005 through my web application   Thanks   ...

Generate Microsoft Powerpoint PPT and PPS reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (x86 and x64) to generate reports in Microsoft PowerPoint PPT and PPS formats. All RDL report features including tables, matrices, charts and images are converted with the highest degree of precision to PowerPoint presentations or slide shows.  ...

SQL Reporting Services 2005
Good day everyone,Here is my scenario. I'm always in the position where i create a report for the administration and the request 3 different more or ask for 10 modifications that differ from the original specs. SO, i was wondering, is there any tool i can use to allow my users to create their own report. The idea is that they would select the fields they want, specify order etc. All this in a GUI that is some kind of user friendly. Thanks for your help, Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. this is worth a look - http://www.izenda.com/Si...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service + Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hi, Iam new 2 sql server 2005 reporting services, I created a report server project with few reports and deployed in reportserver. Everything is working fine but i want to integrate these reports to my VS.net 2005 web appliction. Through the interface i have to pass the perameters to my reports. Iam looking for help thxs in advance PradeepPradeep Reddy Take a look over here for a working example : http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ReportViewer.asp   HTH,Suprotim Agarwal -----http://www.dotnetcurry.com-----ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks |...

How to generate the reports in details manner by using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hi, I am generating the reports in a webpage as a details manner by using SQL Server Reporting Services.Here I am using asp.net2.0 with c#. Report should be like this:                                          WorkOrder Details -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Exporting custom No.of Pages from Sql Server Reporting Services 2005 report
Hi all I am using SSRS2005 in my ASP.Net 2.0 aplication. Here when export the report to either Pdf or Excel, I want to export custom no.of pages only. Eg: I have generated the report and the report consists of 10 pages. My requirement is I want to export only 5 pages. If any one of you comeacross this, please let me know. Thanks in Advance ...

Drill Through issue on Remote Server Report on SQL Reporting Services 2005
I have a server report that (processing mode = remote) that is a high level report.   I have configured one of the detail text box to have navigation to jump to report.   I have selected the report that will display a greater amount of detail.  I have run this report in the Visual Studio 2005 and the jumpt to report navigation works perfectly.   I then deployed the reports to my reporting server.  The high level report works perfectly no known isssues.  However when I click on the hyperlink to the jump to report the report view posts back and I se...

Very Basic Quesion about creating and deploying reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting services
 Hello I have a basic question about reporting services.Here is the situation:1. I created a report project within SQL Server Business Intelligence studio  ( the database I used for the report is on another server).2. The report runs fine within my project when I do a right click on the report and select run.3. When I deploy the report on my localhost.4. I get this error "Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'." Any Ideas...Thanks  Friend, check this http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/tarad/archive/2004/08/09/1895.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-...

.NET 2.0 Reporting Module using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hello Everyone,I have created a generic module using ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. This module is intended to provide a generic user interface for selecting and generating reports. You can configure its respective table for your fixed or flexible parameters for each report. It also supports end user access level security for each report and report group which is generally required for any basic reporting module.You can view reports in two different styles:-- Drop down--Tree View And You can view your report in 3 supported formats.  This is an in...

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

Is it possible to generate the columns dynamically using SQL SERVER Reporting Services 2005
Hi all, In my report no of columns and column names is not fixed, Is it posssible to generate the columnss dynamically? I have taken care of the query, I wrote a procedure that generates a select statement dynamically depending on a condition.. But how to do the front ent part? Thanks in advance     Yes, this may help you... http://www.codeproject.com/KB/reporting-services/DynamicReport.aspxAgustin M Rodriguez, MCSDHelp me reach the next level, mark my post as the answer if it helped you reach a solutionTambién te puedo ayudar en español Than...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service ReportViewer Control and Visual Studio.NET 2003
Hi, We have an ASP.NET 1.1 Application that is written using VS2003 but using SQL Server 2005 as database. Can we use Report Viewer Control that comes with SQL Server 2005 in our ASP.NET 1.1 Application?If not, Can some one suggest some alternative way of showing SQL Server 2005 Reports in ASP.NET 1.1  appllication.  ...

Web resources about - Generate XLS, SpreadsheetML and XLSX reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services - asp.net.announcements

Office Open XML - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
for representing spreadsheets , charts , presentations and word processing documents. The Office Open XML specification was initially standardised ...

.NET JAVA Component Packs for Word Excel PDF PowerPoint Barcode Flash Report
The .NET(C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) JAVA Component packs for Word Excel, PDF, PowerPoint & Barcode functionality. The developers who want to use multiple ...

Component Suites and Developer Toolkits for Android Platform
Android Component suites: Create, convert & manipulate different File Formats like DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PDF, PDF/A, PPT, PPS, POT, VSD/VDX, ...

Component packs for Word Excel PDF PowerPoint Barcode Flash Report
For the convenience of those developers who want to use multiple components of a product family, we offer nine different product family packs. ...

Products and Extensions for Visual Studio
Sign in Home Samples Languages Extensions Documentation Connect Get started for free Upload Extensions > Search Categories Tools Controls Templates ...

Brian Jones: Office Solutions
Office Programmability Extensibility

A Leap Back
1/23/2007 — A translation of this post, in Spanish has been provided by a reader. You can find it in the Los Trylobytes blog. I’ve also taken ...

Simplexcel - simple .xlsx library for .net
As part of almost every application I work on, I need to create Excel sheets one way or the other, usually from an ASP.net MVC application. During ...

Microsoft Announces Adoption of XML for Default File Formats in 'Office 12'.
Microsoft Corporation has announced its plan to use XML schemas in the new "Microsoft Office Open XML Formats" for its next version of Microsoft ...

TC45 - available documents
News Recent News Previous News Press releases Printer Friendly Version Back Ecma Office Open XML File Formats Standard Available Documents: ...