Free .NET based FormsGenerator

Do you need forms on your website? Do you need your content managers to dynamically create forms? The FormsGenerator is what you are looking for!

The FormsGenerator is a WYSIWYG editor for creating forms. It's designed for non-programmers and allows them to design their own forms in a webbrowser. The formsgenerator uses Microsoft.NET and XML, but can be integrated in any environment that supports SOAP. The FormsGenerator is Open Source and is free for you to use and is licenced through the LGPL licence.
Take a look at http://formsgenerator.sourceforge.net
Best regards
ProTurbo
0
proturbo
4/7/2004 9:30:49 AM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

A live demo of the FormsGenerator has been released. See http://formsgenerator.sourceforge.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=53 for more information...
0
proturbo
6/18/2004 8:09:37 AM
A new version has been released! Dowload it and try it out at http://formsgenerator.sourceforge.net
0
proturbo

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Net Farmers net
Has anyone been able to access any of the tests at http://suicide.netfarmers.net ? I can get the default page but none of the tests appear to be operating over the last several weeks. -- CK I just tested and works as usual!!!Every session TCP_error,because my Shields_guard is intact<<G>> -- Regard: Joh@nnes´┐Ż 1216771 Ont.Inc. "Nothing is more damaging to a new truth than an old error" "CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message news:9i45gg$1qa9$1@news.grc.com... : Has anyone been able to access any of the tests at : http://suicide...

net send in .net

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

.NET based FREE SQL Admin
you can download Visendo SQL Admin for free on www.visendo.com It is a usefull Admin Tool for SQL Server 2000 or even MSDE 2000 based on Winforms. ONline Support over support.visendo.com-Hanneshttp://www.preishuber.net http://weblogs.asp.net/hpreishuber...

Vivid.2D.NET On sale now! (OpenGL Based 2D Net Game engine)
Vivid.2D.NET is out now. Click on this link to visit our secure on-line store. http://https//usd.swreg.org/soft_shop/43833/shopscr2.shtml where you can purchase Vivid.2D.NET in a variety of ways incl credit card. You can download the latest compiled docs here: http://www.dreamspaced.com/Vivid.2D.NET.chm Key Features: Stunning power and extremely easy to use at the same time. Built in automated FX such as Per Pixel image based motion blur, Particle Blur and more. Build in Particle FX System for real time FX like Fire, water and snow. Seven Draw Modes per image. Masked,...

.NET 1.1 Project With File-Based Reference To A .NET 2.0 DLL Not Working
All-- Please help I have a design that requires that a given .NET 1.1 client application include a file-based reference to a DLL that was built with .NET 2.0. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to work. The VS.NET IDE will simply not let me add the reference. Ug. I have tried several tests, detailed below, but I have yet to find an answer. Can it be done? What do you think? Please advise.   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Overview: In in a .NET 1 project, try adding a file-based reference that points to a DLL that was created...

Web resources about - Free .NET based FormsGenerator - asp.net.announcements