Barcode for Reporting Services (SSRS 2000 & SSRS 2005)

Neodynamic is pleased to announce a new release of Barcode Professional for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2000 & 2005.

Barcode Professional for Reporting Services is a .NET Component which allows you to deliver barcode images into your reports. Barcode Professional can generate the most popular Linear and 2D Barcode Symbologies and with this new version it can be used with Reporting Services 2000 and 2005.

Barcode Professional supports all report export file formats (PDF, Excel, TIFF, Web Archive). When using with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, Barcode Professional is a fully-integrated Report Item control that you can drag & drop from the Visual Studio Toolbox onto your reports! At design-time it presents an impressive designer that helps you with bar-coding tasks. Learn more about the best barcode solution for Reporting Services

MAIN FEATURES

·               Linear & 2D Barcode Symbologies

·               For Reporting Services 2000 & 2005

·               Visual Studio .NET 2003 Report Server Project support

·               Local Mode (client-side processing) support

·               Remote Mode (server-side processing) support

·               Impressive Visual Studio 2005 design-time support *

·               Visual Studio 2005 Report Viewer controls support

·               RDLC (local reports) support

·               All export file formats supported (PDF, Excel, TIFF, Web archive)

·               Configuration Tool for Reporting Services Settings

·               Renders barcode images in formats such as GIF, JPG/JPEG, BMP, and PNG

·               Transparent background support for GIF and PNG image formats

·               Support for barcode image Rotation

·               Support for AntiAlias effect for all the texts in the barcode image

·               Auto-Size support

* Design-time support is available when developing Report Server Projects using Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio

BARCODE SYMBOLOGIES

  • Codabar (a.k.a. Ames Code | USD-4 | NW-7 | 2 of 7 Code | Code 2 of 7)
  • Code 11 (a.k.a. USD-8)
  • Code 16k
  • Code 39 with Extended Version (a.k.a. LOGMARS | 3 of 9 | USD-3 | Code 3 of 9)
  • Code 93 with Extended Version (a.k.a. USS-93 | USD-3)
  • Code 128 (A, B, and C)
  • DataMatrix ECC200
  • EAN 8
  • EAN 13
  • Industrial 2 of 5 (a.k.a. Standard 2 of 5 | Code 2 of 5)
  • Interleaved 2 of 5 (a.k.a. ITF | USS ITF 2/5 | I-2/5)
  • ISBN (a.k.a. Bookland EAN)
  • MSI (a.k.a. Modified Plessey)
  • PDF417 (a.k.a. Portable Data File 417)
  • Planet
  • Postnet
  • UCC/EAN-128
  • UPC-A (a.k.a. UCC-12 | UPC Barcode | UPC Symbol)
  • UPC-E
0
Neodynamic
11/15/2005 7:56:36 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to add barcode images in Reporting Services 2000 (SSRS 2000) with VS.NET Report Server Projects
Due to its flexible design, Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Reporting Services allows you to show barcode images in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services reports. You can use all Barcode Symbologies Linear & 2D built-in Barcode Professional.In this Step By Step Guide you'll learn how to create a Reporting Services report which shows barcode images into it using Barcode Professional and Visual Studio .NET 2003. In this sample we'll create a Reporting Services report to create fictitious access cards for Northwind's employees getting them from Microsoft's Northwind database samp...

Can I use SSRS 2005 Report Builder Client App to publish a report to SSRS 2000
Hello, Can I use SSRS 2005 Report Builder Client App to publish a report to SSRS 2000 or is it not possible due to the SSRS2005 RDL schema being different to the SSRS 2000 one. If it is technically possible, does this require a SQL 2005 licence due to the use of the Report Builder Client App ?  Thanks Chris_____________Christian Hi,  From your description, it seems that you report is developed in SSRS 2005, right?  Since in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2005 there are a whole host of new features. This means that reports that are developed in Visual ...

Call SSRS 2005 Report from VB.NET and save report to directory after ran
I'm not sure quite where to post this but: How can I call an SSRS 2005 Report from my VB.NET application and have the report saved to a specific folder. I need to create a summary report every time my VB.NET code runs. I just don't know how to achieve this in VB.NET and SSRS 2005. Example: 1) My VB.NET console application runs 2) the console app splits out a txt file and inserts its rows into several DB tables 3) I want to somehow call a report I create in SSRS , let's call it "Summary Report" and have it run based on the results of this run into a PDF or something into the directory I ...

Installation of Visualstudio.net -2003 & 2005 and SqlServer 2000&2005 and .net f\w 3.0 and WSS 3.0 on win 2003 server
My computer has Windows Server 2003 OS with Service pack 2 installed.  I want Installations sequence for installing 1.Visual Studio.Net 2003. 2.Visual Studio.Net 2005. 3.Sql server 2000. 4.Sql Server 2005. 5..Net frame work 3.0. 6.WSS 3.0. 7.Web Parts dll for visual studio.net 2005. Can any one help or give details of installing these and precautions needed to be taken like necessary service packs and updates .because when i tried to install web parts in Visual Studio.Net 2005. the setup was unsuccessful and reason was the setup is telling that "unable to detect visual st...

Migrate from 32bit 2000 reporting services to 2005 64bit reporting services
Hello,   I am trying to migrate my reports from SQL server 2000 reporting services 32bit to 2005 64bit. I am following the migration steps that MS specified. Restored my Reportserver and ReportserverTempDB databases Then I was using the configure Report services to upgrade these databases but I always end up getting the follwoing exception when I run the upgrade on the "Database Setup" configuration for 'ReportServerTempDB' database System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'ReportServerTempDBTempDB'. No entry...

.NET 2.0 & reporting services 2000
 Hi I've developed an intranet web app with VWD which calls some reports on reporting services 2000 within the same IE window. Problem is, when I return to the aspx pages, they appear to stop executing any server side code i.e. all normal navigation links work, but as soon as I try anything more than that e.g.changing the selection on a drop down, writing data to the SQL server, nothing happens. Server is Win2003, clients are XP. There's nothing in the Windows event logs on client or server machines. Web app and reporting services are running in different app pools, 'cos they h...

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

comparison between microsoft.reportviewer.common Namespace & Sql Server Reporting service (SSRS)?
 Hi all, Can anyone tell me, comparison between  microsoft.reportviewer.common Namespace & Sql Server Reporting service (SSRS)?From where i can download SSRS??? & How to implement it??? Please I am new to this blog. & I want to implement reporting service... Thank You, In advance...    Get yourself a copy of SQL Server 2008RTM (evaluation copy is free)Go view my blog for details:http://hodentek.blogspot.com jay...

.Net 2 web app and Reporting Services (both SQL 2000 and SQL 2005)... Can it be done?
My setup:.Net 2 web app running in [localhost] with AJAX extensions.  2 virtual web folders Reports and ReportServer for Reporting Services in SQL 2000.  I understand that RS (Reporting Services) for SQL 2000 only runs in .Net Framework 1.1, so I have set both Reports and ReportServer to run in a different application pool [ASP.NET 1.1] and set their .net Framework to 1.1.  But when I try to load a report through our app or try to load the Reports folder it reports and error in the web.config of our web app in localhost.  The error in the web.config is something specific ...

Visual Studio 2005 and reports in Reporting services 2000
Hi all,  Right I have a SQL 2000 database and Reporting services 2000 server on the same machine. After some research i have found you must create reports in Visual studio 2003 which is fine. But the main app is written in Visual Studio 2005. Is it possible to call/ display (not create) the reporting service report 2000 in visual studio 2005? I have tired using the ReportViewer control but been unsuccessful. Thanks Frames_84  I didnt get your question properly. But you can create a project of type "Business Intelligence" in VS 2005 and create/update the repor...

SSRS 2005 reports and local reports ran on same website!
I have been building reports for a couple of years for various web sites, and have always used the report builder and viewer that is part of VS 2005/2008.  The latest web site that I am doing as a survey as one part of it.  Several reports that are required for this survey needs like 7 queries, and I could not find any way with the report builder and viewer to build this report. So I spent several weeks reading and studing reporting services, and now have it up and running.  The customer is happy with assessment report of the survey data. THE PROBLEM is this, now all the loca...

Reports usage frequency for all the existing reports on SSRS 2000
I have an already published application running several MS SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services report.I need a way to find from either the reporting services log or the application server (IIS) logs or windows logto know the frequency of each report being used.Based on this info, the business needs to know which reports are being used and to what extend?How can I acheive this?I have already got the IIS logs and it did not give the required info.I have looked into the Reporting Services logs but it does not provide the info either.Any help is appreciated You might want to look at logging it ...

How to convert SSRS 2005 Project into SSRS 2008
I am trying to convert my 2005 project into 2008, all the rdl's in it. Does anyoneknow how to convert an existing project, without creating a whole new project and adding files in it.   Thanks -SarahSarah Cameron Benjamin Hi Sarah, Please refer to the documents below to migrate SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008: Upgrading Reportshttp://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143674.aspx Reporting Services Backward Compatibilityhttp://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143251.aspxJian KangMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and ...

Web resources about - Barcode for Reporting Services (SSRS 2000 & SSRS 2005) - asp.net.announcements

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Banks playing key role in reporting transactions with suspected terrorism links, Austrac says
Australia's financial intelligence agency Austrac is monitoring the financial DNA of those Australians likely to transfer money to fund Islamic ...

Facebook Improves Real-Names Policy Reporting, Verifying
Facebook took its latest steps to reform its controversial real-names policy with its introduction of tools to fine-tune the reporting process ...

Reporting for duty after Paris attacks
In a renewed sense of nationalism, young French citizens flock to army recruitment agencies to join the military.

Evercore Boosts Google Target To $915 Ahead Of New Segment Reporting
With Google parent Alphabet ( GOOGL ) set to begin its new segment reporting with its next quarter, Evercore ISI’s Ken Sena and his team take ...

Fiat Chrysler fined $70 million on safety reporting lapses
WASHINGTON - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will pay a $70 million fine for failing to report fatalities, injuries and warranty repairs as U.S. safety ...

Subprime Credit Reporting Company To Pay $8M For Illegally Obtaining Consumers’ Credit Info
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, companies – and lenders – are allowed to access credit reports only for “permissible purposes,” like determining ...

Reporting from Foxboro: Hopes for Chandler
... RSN login or register Login Search form Search 38° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Reporting ...

Fox Suspends Stacey Dash From On-Air Reporting for Profanity-Laden Remark Against President Obama
Fox Suspends Stacey Dash From On-Air Reporting for Profanity-Laden Remark Against President Obama

Today in Tabs: Reporting On Reporters Reporting On Reporters Reporting
It's turkeys all the way down F riday, reporters broadcasting live on MSNBC and CNN entered the apartment of the presumed San Bernardino shooters ...