Using the CalendarExtender to select the month only?

Hi,

 Can you use the CalenderExtender to just display months and ignore days.  ie.  Like when you click on the month it just displays the months.  Can you configure it to do this all the time and ignore days?

0
fizzer

it watches the property FormatString
0
x4evn9rs
5/10/2007 5:41:32 PM

I've found the Format property but no FormatString property.  Doesn't this just format the TargetControl?  I want to format the actual CalendarExtender control.

0
fizzer

how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0?
Hi, Do any one know how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0? I know that by placing 4 or 5 attachment controls we can do that.But I want to select multiple at a time. Do any one know this???  i think there is no option to select multiple file at a time ... instead you  can use Upload Multiple files each at one time like Gmail..  Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.comPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you,and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked po...

how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0? #2
Hi,   Do any one know how to select multiple files at a time using Ctrl+select and upload the attachments in C# .Net 1.0? I know that by placing 4 or 5 attachment controls we can do that.But I want to select multiple at a time. Do any one know this??? Hello, I think, The file upload not have a property of selecting multiple files... As if you select a single file... the other will be automatically lost the control so that it can not be selected... Let me know you r exact requirement so that an alternate can be possible???ukrMark this as Answer if it helps you, As some other m...

How to use net use?
Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax error message. Thanks in advance. "Beowulf" <who-knows@no-one.com> wrote in message news:9krutk$puu$1@news.grc.com... > Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? > > I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax > error message. what are you trying to do? There are about 50 options to "net use" that do a ton of different thin...

how to use optgroup for html select in .net
hi, iam using a html select control containing optgroup but when iam using it,iam getting a error  "HtmlSelect' cannot have children of type 'LiteralControl ",i can not use group option in dropdownlist ,is there any solution for this problem. waiting for replieshappy codingLive and Let Live greeny_1984: hi, iam using a html select control containing optgroup but when iam using it,iam getting a error  "HtmlSelect' cannot have children of type 'LiteralControl ",i can not use group option in dropdownlist ,is there any solution fo...

CalendarExtender how select only month & year
i want select only month & year in CalendarExtender how di it? Hi Metadont, When you want to achieve this, i think you have to change CalendarBehavior.js. I don't think this will be easy. Regards,Dennis van de Laarhttp://dennisv.net/Don't forget to mark the most helpful reply/replies as Answer. ...

selecting month from a date and using it in a SQL Where?
Hi! I have a long list of events sorted on dates.I want to shorten down the list by only showing the dates from one month. My selectcommand looks like this, so far: SELECT [date], [event] FROM [calendar] ORDER BY [date]" Is there a way to use WHERE Month(date)=01 ? or DateTime.Now.Month?   thanx  You can use the DatePart function:WHERE DatePart(m, [date]) = 1I hope that helps.  It'll take a combination of the SUBSTRING and CONVERT functions: SELECT [date], [event], FROM [calendar] WHERE SUBSTRING(CONVERT(varchar(24), [date], 101), 0, 3)=@mont...

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting? Thanks and Regards,How to use Http protocol in .net Remoting
<>Hi,     <><>How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting ? Is there any specific code bits requires for that ?    I am using TCP protocol it's working but when i change it to  HTTP it throwing an error like "Arugument null exception"<>  Could  anybody give samples for that? Thanks & Regards,Vijay Here is an example of HTTP remoting:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.remoting.channels.http.httpchannel.aspxCheers,       Kev...

selecting data using month portion of date
i am trying to return a data set by selecting a specific month from a dropdown list and using the selected value as the parameter. unfortunately i have not been able to get this to work. i have tried a SQLdatasource and an Object data source but still having problems. if anyone can help point me in the right direction for the best option to use i would appreciate it. Try getting the dataset first, and then, on selection change of the dropdown, filter the dataset based on the month selected.Rgds,Neolsoft~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mark as Answer if it helps you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

How to select nth row using odbc.net adapter
Hi, I'm trying to select nth row using odbc.net adapter, data source dbf file. provider= "Driver={Microsoft dBASE Driver (*.dbf)};DriverID=277;Dbq=c:\;" I'm using following statements for oracle and sql server.Both works. How to accomplish the same task for dbf files. If Me.Provider = "SQLDB" Then sb.Append("SELECT * FROM (SELECT TOP {0} * FROM {1} ORDER BY {2}) AS t1 ") sb.Append("WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM (SELECT TOP {3} * FROM {1} ") sb.Append("ORDER BY {2}) AS t2 WHERE t1....

how to retrive selected parameter label of SSRS using .net
hi I developed SSRS report and integrated with .net. for security purpose i want to restrict some parameters values to users. this restriction is changed by users level. Example if i am a admin user i want to see all values which are passing in parameter1, if i am a user1 user i want to see only one value in parameter1. Can any one help me how to set parameters and based on parameter1 how to handle the dependent and dependencies parameters.  Thanks in advance Regards, Madhavi    Hi Madhavi, i am taking that "if i am a admin user i want to see all ...

How to Use Dropdownlist Selection Day/Month/Year by ObjectDataSorce
How to Use Dropdownlist    Selection  Day/Month/Year   by ObjectDataSorce  i would like to use  like this http://www.serenesands.com/ i didnt  know how i use any function  to complete !!!  but  i can select   and insert   BY  TEXT BOX   ------ this my property  ------ Public Class Customer    Private _id As Integer = 0    Private _custypeid As Integer = 0    Private _custypetitle As String = ""    Private _cusstatus A...

Web resources about - Using the CalendarExtender to select the month only? - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

Tips Archives - the jackol's den
Assorted tips and tricks.

the jackol's den
ASP.NET (C#) Tips and Tricks