Maskedit masktype = "number" return a wrong number

I am a little bit confuse about maskedit extender.

I have a textbox and masked as number with format "999999.99"

when i key in ". 1" (i just type 1 in the most right field, there is "space" between . and 1)

it return 0.1, instead 0.01

Is there anyone can explain to me?

Where did i worng?

 Thanks in advance.

    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        <cc1:ToolkitScriptManager ID="ToolkitScriptManager1" runat="server">
        </cc1:ToolkitScriptManager>

        <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server" Style="z-index: 100; left: 15px; position: absolute; top: 85px"></asp:TextBox>
        <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox2" runat="server" Style="z-index: 101; left: 116px; position: absolute; top: 147px"></asp:TextBox>
        <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Style="z-index: 103; left: 14px; position: absolute; top: 142px" Text="Button" Width="70px" />
        <cc1:MaskedEditExtender ID="MaskedEditExtender1" runat="server"
                            TargetControlID = "TextBox1"
                            MaskType = "Number"
                            Mask = "999999.99"
                            InputDirection =righttoleft >
        </cc1:MaskedEditExtender>
    </form>

    Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        TextBox2.Text = TextBox1.Text
    End Sub

* Please remember to Mark this post as Answered if it serves your purpose so that issue can be closed and others can refer.
0
chayady

Don't anyone have same problem with me??  Crying

* Please remember to Mark this post as Answered if it serves your purpose so that issue can be closed and others can refer.
0
chayady
12/3/2007 6:48:32 AM

Or is it me that have the problem?

Or is it realy a bug on Maskeditextender?

Pleaseeee, anyone???????????

Thanks in advanced

* Please remember to Mark this post as Answered if it serves your purpose so that issue can be closed and others can refer.
0
chayady

Option "Auto Generate Build number" replaces "Auto Increment Build number"?
In Project Options, Version Info I usually tick "Include Version Info in project", and then tick "Auto increment Build Number". This worked in my last Delphi IDE (Delphi 2007). Having upgraded to Delphi XE2 "Auto Increment Build Number" has been replaced with "Auto Generate Build Number". This new choice seems to generate a long number ... not a number which appears useful to me in any way. Probably I haven't read some detailed explanation of the new feature which might be hidden away somewhere ;-). Can I get "Auto Increment Build Nu...

Wrong number when "open in tabs"
Name: Silvan Troxler Product: Firefox 2 Beta 1 Summary: Wrong number when "open in tabs" Comments: When you click the "open in tabs" in your bookmarks and a alert appears which says "You want to open XY tabs ..." the number XY is wrong. It counts links AND FOLDERS. But it should only count the links. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; de; rv:1.8.1b1) Gecko/20060710 Firefox/2.0b1 ...

"Original" row number
I need to add a dw column that contains the "original" row number, ie: the row number obtained just after the retrieve and it should not change if the user inserts/deletes/sorts rows. I was attempting to use a computed column with the "getrow()" expression, but unfortunately its value is correctly recomputed after a insertion/deletion/sort. What I need is some way of freezing the computed value: computing it the very first time and never changing after that. Any idea? (BTW, I can't add a fake numeric column to the select of the DW, because I must do all thi...

How to change the input behaviour of a field of type "number" in "date"
I have a datawindow with a column object of type "number". What I need is an input behaviour of a date field and then convert the date to a number (seconds since 01.01.1970). I have already the function for the conversion but no idea how to change the input behaviour of the column object. Thank you for any help, Ute In article <3695DE8E.2006@surf24.de>, Ute.Schneider@surf24.de says... > I have a datawindow with a column object of type "number". > What I need is an input behaviour of a date field and then convert the > date to a number (seconds si...

allow user to enter only "Numbers" and if required, only one dot "."
I need to provide a textbox which will allow user to enter only "Numbers" and if required, only one dot "." eg: 123.321 There are some examples on the web but i can not run it successfully.. Thanks for any support.  Hi use regular Expression validator. or go to this link,http://forums.asp.net/t/1377429.aspx Plz Mark As Answer if it Helped you Uthappa T.PC# .NetVisual Studio 2008  Refer to a link hereSHASHANK BHIDECAPGEMINI INDIA"THE ROAD TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION MARK MY RESPONSE AS ANSWER TO HELP ME BUILD IT :)"  Y...

Stored Procedure "Wrong number of parameters"
Hi - I have the following SP defined on the AS/400: CREATE PROCEDURE ldaqa/testsql ( IN char(1) ) external name testsql general And when I use the following code in PB: STRING ls_type = "A" DECLARE lp_testsql PROCEDURE FOR TESTSQL @parmtype = :ls_type; EXECUTE lp_testsql; I get the error: SQLSTATE = 07001 "Wrong number of parameters" I intended for the SP to accept a one-character input parameter -- any ideas? Thanks Thom I received a similar error once...

ERROR: "When casting from a number, the value must be a number less than infinity."
I am getting this error at runtime (Specified cast is not valid.) even when the 2 parameters are int and their values are way less than infinity.. ( they are 1002 and 25). The return type is a nullable int (int?)int iInspectionID = Convert.ToInt32(this.inspectionTableAdapter.InsertInspection(dtpInspectionDate.Value.Date); if (iInspectionID != 0) {int iDisposition = Convert.ToInt32(cmbInspectionResults.SelectedValue); int? iDispositionID = this.Inspection_DispositionsTableAdapter.InsertInspection_Disposition(iDisposition, iInspectionID); <<< --- ERROR HERE Please...

"N" number of devices same data. Remote/Consoldate sequence Number off
We need the ability to store the same data on the several devices and synchronize the data. The data conflicts need to be taken care of at the backend on the database side. When testing the users are getting an error in the log file: >"Remote sequence number is nnnnnnn0. Consolidate sequence number is nnnnnnn2. > Error: The remote database may have been restored from backup, or perhaps user name "???" is being used by a different remote databases. Set ml_user.commit_state to zero to re-enable synchronization for this user. Is there an automated work around t...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"Results Per Page" and "Paging Number" not retained when set by user
When a user selects the "results per page" to another number other than the default OR a user advances to a higher page number in the GridView other than page "1".  The settings are not retained when going between the "list.aspx" and "edit.aspx".  The user has to reset the "results per page" and scroll through the paging to get back to the "page number" they were at when they decided to edit the data. List --> Edit --> List Is it possible for the application to remember where the user was at after pe...

Grid does not show data though source has Number of items "Total number"
Hello, Until last night I was able to view my grid details based on my selection criteria on my web page. Between last night and this morning I did not make any source changes. My acsx.cs includes some java script and miscellaneous tools written in C#. I do see there are data returned in the source code. What is preventing me from seeing the data now? I also notice that my drop down boxes are all shifted.  I do not want to make any more changes and break my code.  I used grdData.RowFilter to get the grid details. Could it be something related to my machine? I also killed ...

CB2009
We load and save files with XMLDocument and FastReport 4.7. I get an error message: Invalid version number, <?xml version=""1.1" encoding="utf-8"?> Is 1.1 a valid XML version? If version 1.1 is valid, when will XMLDocument be able to handle it? Larry. "Larry Griffiths" <larry@kalos-inc.com> wrote in message news:47706@forums.codegear.com... > Is 1.1 a valid XML version? Technically yes: http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816/ > If version 1.1 is valid, when will XMLDocument be able to handle it? ...

How to fix "command line too long" with "make test" (when you have vast numbers of tests)
As described here: http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl6.compiler/413 'nmake test' on the latest release of Pugs blew up under Windows with "command line too long" (using ActiveState perl-5.8.6). Is there a "standard" way to fix this? What do other distributions with vast numbers of tests do? BTW, "prove -r" does not have this command line limit because it builds @tests and invokes T::H runtests @tests. /-\ Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies. http://au.movies.yahoo.com On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:24:24AM +1100, A...

Web resources about - Maskedit masktype = "number" return a wrong number - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit