How to use MaskEdit for phone number?

Is there a way to manipulate the MaskEdit AJAX for phone number in the following formating?

(123) 456-7890

If so, will someone show me how this is done?

Many thanks!

0
mychucky

Set the Mask Property to the following:

Mask="(999) 999-9999"

Please remember to mark this post as an [Answer] if you found it helpful.
0
StefanPienaar
7/29/2008 6:15:22 AM

Thanks so much! That works perfect.

0
mychucky

How to use net use?
Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax error message. Thanks in advance. "Beowulf" <who-knows@no-one.com> wrote in message news:9krutk$puu$1@news.grc.com... > Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? > > I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax > error message. what are you trying to do? There are about 50 options to "net use" that do a ton of different thin...

How to use maskedit for the SIN Number
Why it clear all dash when losting focus? It appears that all "formatting" characters gets filtered out unless they are one of the "mask delimeters" ( "/" "," "." and ":"). One thing you may be able to do is, is just use a period and then do a replace client side with javascript or serverside in your code.  So for example, a Mask for a social security number would looks something like: <cc1:MaskedEditExtender ID="meeSSN" runat="server" TargetControlID="txtSSN" Mask="999.99.9999" MaskType="None" InputDirection="LeftToRight" AcceptNegative="None" /> Hope that helps!R/ Eric...

Skype phone number--Annoying and Need to Be Able to Display Phone Number Normally
Name: Marilyn Crowell Email: mcinfoatmc9538dotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Skype phone number--Annoying and Need to Be Able to Display Phone Number Normally Comments: I'm not sure why someone assumes that we want to view a Skype phone number, but I find it to be a VERY unwanted change in my web sites (is it even legal to force web site owners to have a Skype display???). If you want to offer the option, fine. But it should not be the default, and it should be very easy to "turn off" the Skype phone number display if someone had turned it on. Browser Details:...

format phone number using javascript
Hi there, I found this javascript that formats phone number on the fly. Right now, whenever user enters say 4578787, then it puts a '-' and formats the number like 457-8787. Now I want to add area code too on this so it puts a hyphen after area code and before 4 digit number at the end. So, 5754578787, it should be 575-457-8787. I am trying to modify this script but its not working. Could somebody please check on it? function PhoneNumber_OnKeyUp(oControl, e) { if (!e.ctrlKey & !e.altKey & (e.keyCode == 32 | e.keyCode > 45)) { var ValidChars = '0123456789'; v...

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting? Thanks and Regards,How to use Http protocol in .net Remoting
<>Hi,     <><>How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting ? Is there any specific code bits requires for that ?    I am using TCP protocol it's working but when i change it to  HTTP it throwing an error like "Arugument null exception"<>  Could  anybody give samples for that? Thanks & Regards,Vijay Here is an example of HTTP remoting:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.remoting.channels.http.httpchannel.aspxCheers,       Kev...

Finding/Editing a Phone Number in AD through .Net
What I am trying to do is to allow a user to edit their own phone number through a simple, dummy-proof web interface, just a textbox and a submit button.   I can seem to pull up the LDAP object (DirectoryEntry) just fine using the code from this post: http://forums.asp.net/t/1222482.aspxProblem is I only get the following properties when I output:UserFlags=262689MaxStorage=-1PasswordAge=8053937PasswordExpired=0LoginHours=System.Byte[]FullName=Doe, John Guy Some Company (party) Description=Doe, John Guy Some Company (party)BadPasswordAttempts=0LastLogin=3/17/2008 10:34:49 AMHomeDire...

How to download ringtones and images to my phone using .net
Very simply, I want to make my own images and midi files and be able to download them into my phone and allow friends to do it also. I will post the images and midi files on my website. Can someone point me into the right direction on how to program a page and/or application to upload the files to the phone? Obviously, you can download ringtones and images from other websites into your phone, so how can this be done with .net? Thanks You can make a hyperlink to image or ringtone. If you click on it in your WAP device then the download starts. Also there are some devices that are not...

Phone number format using Java Script
Hi, I have a requirement where i need to format the phone number in 111-111-1111 format after it loses focus. Can any one help me how to do this? Though it is not adjactly what you ae looking for, but it will help you to write your own format, http://javascript.internet.com/forms/format-phone-number.html Thanks.HOQUE MD.NAZMUL[document.getReaders] Try this: <script type="text/javascript"><!--function replaceAll(oldValue, replaceValue, newValue){ var functionReturn = oldValue;  while ( true ) {  var currentValue = functionReturn; &nbs...

using Eval(field, formatstring) for a phone number
im having a real hard time getting a phone number displayed properly in a bound eval function <% Eval("PhoneNumber","???") %> Ideally i would like (555)555-5555.  Can anyone help? thanks mcm i have also tried this and it doesn't work either.  Neither do the "standard" (Currency, etc) format strings {0:C}.  This field that my phone number is in is a STRING Field.  Is that the prob? : <asp:BoundField DataField="Phone" HeaderText="Phone Number" DataFormatString="(###)###-####" SortExpression="Phone" />     Try this. <%# String.Format(”{0:...

using system.net.mail adding a number of attachments
I have a web page where I want a use to send all supporting doucments for at project request via email. The users want to do it though the web page. here is my problem. I do not know how many attachements they have it could be 0 to X how would create a new attachment obj on the fly?   this is what I am doing right now, it limits the user to only 5 files and I have to have 5 upload file controls on the page (messy)  Dim Msg As MailMessage = New MailMessage() Dim MailObj As New SmtpClient("it-sl00-exch02") Msg.From = New MailAddress("lee.hopkins@s...

Use Foxmark technique for syncronizing personal phone numbers
Name: Torben Caroc Email: tocatcabudotdk Product: Firefox Summary: Use Foxmark technique for syncronizing personal phone numbers Comments: I need a very simple PDA function (name+text, phone number, e-mail) on the net. So I easily can synchronize my different computers. Similar to Foxmark but with text records instead of bookmarks. Should be easy to import existing database. Hope to see it coming from Mozilla ! Best regards Torben C Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008122011 Iceweasel/3.0.5 (Debian-3.0.5-1) From URL: http://hen...

Web resources about - How to use MaskEdit for phone number? - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

New Technology Kit
Official NTK Project for xHarbour webpage