Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified #2

"Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified"

Here's the source code that's causing the error:

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="VB" %>
Line 2:  <%@ Import Namespace="System.Net.Mail" %>
Line 3:  <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="ajaxToolkit" %>

Okay, I have the dll's loaded and everything and I keep getting this error. I am trying to use the ValidatorCalloutExtender of the Beta. Any ideas?

John Wooton

InspireMedia
http://www.inspiremediablog.com
0
johnpwooton

Make sure AjaxControlToolkit.dll is in the BIN directory of the web site.

http://blogs.msdn.com/Delay

David

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. #2
 hii am new to asp.net and asp.net  AjaxControls, pls help this error below. Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: [No relevant source lines]Source File: none    Line: 0 Asse...

IIS + .NET 3.5 Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
 Ok folks I need some help here. I have MS Server 2003 with IIS installed. Frameworks 2.0, 3.0 & 3.5 installed. The server has VS 2008 Web Developer installed because I am developing on it remotely. When I run the web site from inside VS everything is fine. I created a new website in IIS (named Intranet) and set it to run on Framework 2.0 and set the path to the root folder of the site (D:\Intranet). I also confirmed that VS was building for framework 3.5. When I open Internet Explorer on the server and go to http://localhost/Intranet I get the following error: "Could not ...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Ive just started to transfer the website to the server and i keep getting this error "Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." It works fine in VS, and the AjaxControlToolkit.dll is in the bin directory.  Ive added the assembly reference to the config:<controls> <add tagPrefix="AtlasControl" namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" /></controls> Any suggestions?      I'd guess that maybe the web server doesn't have ASP.NET A...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
Hi,How do you install the ajax control toolkit on a computer that does not have visual studio or visual web developer installed?It is running asp.net and the ajax extensions appear to be installed correctly too. I have tested pages on my local machine, which has the toolkit installed properly (and has visual web developer installed too). However when I try looking at the pages on the server, I get this error"Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified"Do I need to register the assembly? How do I ...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi, I am using Visual Studio 2008.  I have installed AJAX and have the ajaxToolkit.dll within my bin folder.  I am able to drag all the AJAX items into my page. I am launching my Visual Studio application through a URL which is hosted on a web server.  My web.config file is not within the solution but within the root of the folder. I get the following error: Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser ...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
 Hi, I am using Jasper.. I downloaded JASPER and the sample code from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=471BB3AC-B31A-49CD-A567-F2E286715C8F&displaylang=en but when  i try to run Samples.. I get the error :  Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified i can find only System,Core under 3.5 version. I tried running the project from VS2005 and from VS2008.. still the problem persists....

Parser Error: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Firstly, I did read many post reagrding this error in the forum and on google.  Yet, I could not find one that matched my particualr situation. I am getting the error: Parser Error: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. I am using version 1 of the Ajax Extensions with VS 2005.  The website project works perfectly on my local machine.  However, after uploading it to my shared hosting account (Webhost4life).  I get the error above.  The hosting claims they have AJAX installe...

Parser Error: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
I am getting an error and I opened a post in the wrong area.  It seems more fitting here. http://forums.asp.net/t/1269455.aspx Firstly, I did read many post reagrding this error in the forum and on google.  Yet, I could not find one that matched my particualr situation. I am getting the error: Parser Error: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. I am using version 1 of the Ajax Extensions with VS 2005.  The website project works perfectly on my local machine.  However, after u...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. #2
Hi, i copied the solution folder   and put this folder to another  computer and i try to run it show the error message " Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." Please guide me very urgent.Regards,Kannandesikan You need to install the ASP.NET AJAX extensions on the web server. ...

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi,  I am using ASP.Net 2.0 with AJAX Extensions 1.0. And one of my aspx was using 2 of the ajaxtoolkit namely the ModalPopupExtender and RoundedCornersExtender. But why is it that when I will access the page from the web server the error below will display on the page. It's really frustrating because there's no problem when running locally in my machine thru Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition. I hope you could help me figuring the problem. Thanks Error message:  Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An e...

Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi,  Ima using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005 Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.I am getting this error after I deploy the application. Then I installed Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005 - Service Pack 1 (Updated Nov. 2007) Merge Modules for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005 This file contains the latest merge modules required for deploying .NET applications using Crystal Reports ...

Could not load file or assembly 'FredCK.FCKeditorV2' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
i have developed an asp.net application.. in that im using FCKEditor to edit contents on my website dynamically.. i have added reference (.dll) file to the bin directory in my web application. it works fine in my local machine.. The Editor is diaplaying and i can able to modify my content. But in server its showing the following error.. Could not load file or assembly 'FredCK.FCKeditorV2' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="admin.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="cm...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi, I am using VS2008 and .net 3.5, #. i m trying to access default.aspx in the browser and it shows the error as "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."   Also when i use any of the Ajaxcontrol toolkit tools, i m getting the these kind of errors. I hav copied the ajaxcontroltoolkit.dll and .pdb in the bin folder. but i m getting the same error. Please help me.  I will  be grateful if anyone can send me the co...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
hello i am getting this error in my application...i used ajax in web site..please help me Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: Line 30: <compilation...

Web resources about - Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified #2 - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit