AJAX FOR .NET 1.1

I am still using .NET 1.1. (Visual Studio 2003) . Can I use Atlas or any other free tool to develop ajax applications using .net 1.1

abdulbq

Hi there,

Try Ajax Pro..and here is the link http://www.ajaxpro.info/

http://www.ajaxprojects.com/ajax/tutorialdetails.php?itemid=12

Hope this mat helps you...

Srinath

srinathgnath

visit blogger.code4asp.net, srinathgnath.blogspot.com
jobsnwalkins.blogspot.com
0
srinathgnath
11/29/2007 2:09:49 AM

You can also consider using Anthem.NET - http://sourceforge.net/projects/anthem-dot-net

Anthem.NET is a free, cross-browser AJAX toolkit for the ASP.NET development environment that works with both ASP.NET 1.1 and 2.0.

ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 or Atlas as it was called while it was in beta, works with ASP.NET 2.0.

M.V. 'Anil' Radhakrishna
Web Development Tips, Tricks & Trivia | My Code Gallery

Recent article - How To Create a Custom IE8 Accelerator

0
mvark
11/29/2007 6:40:23 AM

thanks for reply

0
abdulbq

Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ?
Dear friend, 1. Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ? 2.  i don't know if i can implement AJAX for my case below ? pls advise... i have built a windows application to connect to a card reader DLL,   but right now i have to build it for web application..and it's a real challenge since i have blank idea...   i also write the source code for the windows application below , for analysis...   the case is like these : --------------------------1. we have a card reader (usb port connection)...   2. we must connect...

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

best method to migrate from .net 1.0 to .net 1.1
hi, i have windows xp pro running iis 5.1. i have an intranet site running under iis. i made this site using VS.NET 2002 under .NET framework 1.0.3705. Now i want to upgrade me .NET frame work to version 1.1. , but i still want to use VS.NET 2002 for programming and maintaining the site. How do i do this without the upgrade affecting my already deployed website. A step by step procedure to migrate from version 1.0.3705 to version 1.1 would be quite helpful. Thanks in advance, Raja. Hi, There is an article on this, right on this site. Check this Hope it hel...

best practices to migrate from .net 1.0 to .net 1.1
hi, i have windows xp pro running iis 5.1. i have an intranet site running under iis. i made this site using VS.NET 2002 under .NET framework 1.0.3705. Now i want to upgrade me .NET frame work to version 1.1. , but i still want to use VS.NET 2002 for programming and maintaining the site. How do i do this without the upgrade affecting my already deployed website. A step by step procedure to migrate from version 1.0.3705 to version 1.1 would be quite helpful. Thanks in advance, Raja. Well, at least take a look at this doc about running v1.0 and 1.1 side-by-side h...

.NET 1.0 books and .NET 1.1 books. Does it matter ??
Hello, I want to buy a book that is good to learn asp.net. I have seen some good books on ASP.NET in the book store, but some of them are for .NET 1.0 and not the current 1.1. Does it make that big of a difference if the asp.net book is 1.0 and not 1.1 ???? Someone please help me as I have to do quite a bit of driving to go review and purchase a book. I need to leave in about an hour so if someone know the answer, please respond, asap. Sincerely, Amy Daynou Amy- The changes are small enough that you won't see much, if any difference. This doesn't apply as much if you're ...

Ajax/.Net 1.1
Everything is working on the client side but I don't get any return value and the readyState never gets past one. What am I missing server-side to have a value to pass back to the client. I am not needing xml, just a simple text response. I'm using 1.1 .Net. <script language="javascript"><!--  var current_page=2;  var http_request;  var xml_file='test_704190001.xml';   function create_ajax_object(){    if(window.XMLHttpRequest){      http_request=new XMLHttpRequest();    }else if(window.ActiveXObject){...

AJAX with .net 1.1?
Can i use AJAX with .net 1.1 or is it only for .Net 2.0 ? http://forums.asp.net/thread/1482797.aspx"If you make it idiot proof, they'll build a better idiot"...

.Net 2 and .Net 1.1 on same IIS
Hi - is there a step by step guide for this anywhere?(IIS6 - windows web server edition)I installed .net 2, and created a new virtual directory - uploaded my .net2 web files, and it didn't run.I changed the framework to .net2 in IIS, then I got server unavailable when trying to run my existing 1.1 apps.I setup a new application pool, and derived it from the DefaultPool already being used by .net1.1, and change my net 2 app to use the new application pool.When I tried to 'start' the site, it advised the port 80 was already in use by another web site.I think I know where to change port 80 - bu...

.NET 1.1 conflicting with .NET 2
I have a new server Windows 2003, and one of the web apps it is hosting fails from time to time.  Checking the logs, the message talks about a conflict between .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.   It was my understanding that you could be running both ASP.NET 1 and ASP.NET 2 on the same box, with the pull-down selector to choose between them   Am I missing something here? thankscheersMatthewPerformance Outlook Each asp.net application runs in an Application Pool.Each Application Pool can only host one version of  ASP.NET at a time, so the first app to start sets the version...

Web resources about - AJAX FOR .NET 1.1 - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

Ajax - Wikipedia
Ajax may refer to: Mythology Ajax (mythology), son of Telamon, ruler of Salamis and a hero in the Trojan War, also known as "Ajax the Great" ...

Learn AJAX on the App Store on iTunes
Get Learn AJAX on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Ajax Expert Panel - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore duncandavidson's photos on Flickr. duncandavidson has uploaded 8882 photos to Flickr.

Search Buzz 02/06/09 - Yahoo Search Update, Google AJAX Results, & Google Cuts Lead To Bugs? - YouTube ...
http://www.SERoundtable.com/ - Back from my quasi-vacation, we did text recaps the past two weeks, but I am back to the video recap now. This ...

UCL round-up: Ajax stunned by Rapid Vienna, Monaco thrash Young Boys to advance with ease
Ajax have been eliminated at the third qualifying round stage of the Uefa Champions League after a 3-2 second-leg defeat to Rapid Vienna on Tuesday ...

Aussie DJ Ajax killed after being hit by a truck in Melbourne
UPDATE: AUSTRALIAN DJ Ajax, who died suddenly on his birthday yesterday, has been remembered as a pioneer who changed the nation's dance music ...

Lionel Messi hat-trick sweeps Ajax aside as Chelsea suffer shock loss
Lionel Messi hit a hat-trick as Barcelona began their Champions League campaign with a 4-0 win over Ajax on Wednesday but Jose Mourinho's Chelsea ...

Ajax, Arsenal, Bayern: The football clubs at the top of the credit league
Ajax, Arsenal and Bayern Munich won just two trophies between them last season, but in the eyes of credit analysts, they are the real champions ...

Champions League: Ajax stun Barcelona in spite of red card
Ajax gave their chances of qualifying for the Champions League last 16 a huge boost as they beat Barcelona 2-1 on Tuesday despite playing almost ...