''System.Web.UI.UserControl' does not have a public property named 'Title'.

The controls work but I cannot view them in designer I get an error:

Error 1 Content1:Type 'System.Web.UI.UserControl' does not have a public property named 'Title'. D:\asp.net\Atlas\SampleWebSite\ModalPopup\ModalPopup.aspx D:\...\SampleWebSite\

I saw another post that said to rebuild, but I tried that and it didn't work.

thanks!

-1
bberdel

Nevermind... found the answer to remove the collapible panels.  Wait until next release.

1
bberdel

Type 'System.Web.UI.UserControl' does not have a public property names 'Title'
I have downloaded the Toolkit and have added the AtlasControlToolkit Class Library project as a reference. All is well except I can't view design mode of my aspx pages because the Content control shows this this error: Error Creating Control - Content1 Type 'System.Web.UI.UserControl' does not have a public property names 'Title' I have searched the entire project for "Title" and don't find it anywhaere except as the Title of a page. Any help would be greatly appreciated....my head has become a bloody stump.   Thanks     Please try with the 60626 or later releases of ...

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

'System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel' does not have a public property named 'UpdatePanelAnimationExtender'.
'System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel' does not have a public property named 'UpdatePanelAnimationExtender'. I have nothing but problems with ASP.Net AJAX. Could somebody tell me what is going on???  Newbie The updatepanel doesn't have a public property named that - you have to use the AjaxToolkit to get that animation feature...   http://www.codeplex.com/AtlasControlToolkit   and from the sample website this is the code:   <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/DefaultMaster.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="UpdatePa...

'System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel' does not have a public property named 'Login'
I am trying to wrap an updatepanel in a login wizard and it is giving me the error described in the subject.  Am I doing something incorrectly.  From other posts that I have read this is possible.  Does anyone have an ideas.  It would be greatly appreciated.  Sherrill it must be inside of <ContentTemplate> from the UpdatePanel , did you checked that?As Heinlein said "specialization is for insects" explore beyond the universe. Thanks for the informationSherrill Try this <asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel 1" UpdateMode="Conditi...

'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'RoleService'
Error    88    Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'RoleService'.This is my relevant code:<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" EnablePartialRendering="true">   <ProfileService LoadProperties="true" />   <RoleService LoadRoles="true" /></asp:ScriptManager>When I wrote that, the RoleService was not available from intellisence. Do I have the wrong version of AJAX working?  If so what should I do? Sh...

Type 'System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel' does not have a public property named 'DetailsView'
   I want to use an AJAX update panel, but I am getting this error message. Below the error message is my .aspx code. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? In fact if I try and wrap my UpdatePanel tags around any specific control inside of the DetailsView tags, I get the same error message. Server Error in '/EMR' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Type &#...

'System.Web.UI.WebControls.RectangleHotSpot' does not have a public property named 'onmouseover'.
When I try to place a onmouseover event in an asp.net hostpot I get:  Parser Error Message: Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.RectangleHotSpot' doesnot have a public property named 'onmouseover'. <asp:ImageMap id="value" runat="server" HotSpotMode="PostBack" OnClick="subprogram" >  <asp:RectangleHotSpot  Left="n" Top="n" Right="n" Bottom="n" HotSpotMode="PostBack" PostBackValue="string" onmouseover=&...

Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'EnableHistory'.
 My application runs fine on my development machine but I get this error when I deploy:Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'EnableHistory'.The production machine has .net framework 3.5 SP1 installed.  My web app started out as a framework 2.0 project which I converted to 3.5.  The web.config file on the server has been updated.  Why can't the production server find the EnableHistory property?...

'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater' does not have a public property named 'OnItemDataBound'
Hello all, I am developing an ASP.NET 2.0 application with a set of nested repeaters. and I am getting an error I cannot explain. I have researched it in the forums and more generally on the web but don't see a ready solution. The error is:  'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater' does not have a public property named 'OnItemDataBound' Sorry about the formatting. I was lost during the paste. The line that seems to be causing the error is in bold with three asterisks at the beginning (***). <asp:Repeater ID="rHeader" runat="server"> <ItemTemplate> <table class...

Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManagerProxy' does not have a public property named 'AsyncPostBackTimeOut'
Hi, I have a AJAX enabled web site. I have created a new web form. Here while processing a stored procedure I am getting this error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerTimeoutException - The server request timed out - error In order to address this I changed the 'AsyncPostBackTimeOut' to a higher number as indicated below:   <asp:Content ID="Content1" runat="Server" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1"> <asp:ScriptManagerProxy ID="ScriptManagerProxy1" runat="server" AsyncPostBackTimeOut="600"/> &nb...

Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'TabContainer'

Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Parameter' does not have a public property named 'DbType'.
Hi: We have a content page running fine on our development server, but as soon as it is moved to a production server, we are seeing this error; Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Parameter' does not have a public property named 'DbType'. For sure, the control in question, an objectdatasource does have a Select parameter public property named DbType or our IntelliSense is whacked and MS's documentation is wrong. Runs fine on the development server. What gives? TIA, Bill If you look closer at the error, it is telling you what is wrong.  You are trying to access th...

Error: Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'EnableScriptComponents'.
This is the error i got when compiling my application with scriptmanger's EnableScriptComponents set to true. Is the property EnableScriptComponents deprecated and if so, is there a replacement? The ScriptManager public methods and properties are documented on this site. That property may have been supported in an earlier beta of atlas. I am not sure what that property did but you could try to find something equivalent in the docs or it may be completely unnecessary now.Kirti DeshpandeProgram Manager, Silverlight and ASP.NET AJAXMicrosoftThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no w...

Web resources about - ''System.Web.UI.UserControl' does not have a public property named 'Title'. - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit