Web user control loading if page is been loaded

I have a User Web control with a updatepanel. The user webcontrol does take some time to load, so I want to wait with loading the User Webcontrol Till the page is been loaded and showed to the user. How can I make do this ?

0
djroadstar

Web page .aspx is slow when loading. Pages have web user controls on them that are loaded dynamically
I have written a web application using VS 2003. Several of my forms have web user controls on them. The controls are loaded dynamically at runtime. The problem is that the web pages are very slow to load. Does anyone know if there is a way to speed up the pages being loaded into the browser? Here is an example of some code I use to dynamically load the controls:  private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)  {   // Put user code to initialize the page here   // Put user code to initialize the page here    Co...

Load Web User Control on Page Load
I have a web page, with a header and footer web control and it all works great. What i want to do is load a web user control on load of the page. Let me explain a little more. If i have a links page (links.aspx) with 3 web user controls. header.ascx, footer.ascx, and link.ascx. When i click on a link thats contained in the link.ascx i want to use the same links.aspx (mostly for the header and footer controls) but i want to load another web user control in the same spot where the old link.ascx is. Is this possible? Thanks!.. :: kleptos :: .. <%@ Page %> <%@ Regist...

To access a control placed in a web user control which is loaded during page load in button click event
How can I access a control in a web user control in a button click event , the user control is loaded in page load.Thanks & Regards,Abhiram Reddy Mekha. Try checking this... http://microsoft.apress.com/asptodayarchive/73869/event-handling-between-custom-user-controls-that-are-loaded-at-run-time http://aspalliance.com/565_Dynamic_Loading_of_ASPNET_User_Controls http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Controls-Run-Time.aspx http://stackoverflow.com/questions/92792/user-control-created-dynamically-not-able-to-handle-events-on-postback http://www.codersource.net/asp_net_user_c...

User Controls loading on a web tab every page load
I have user controls loading every single time I run a page load.  I was wondering if anybody had any ideas for dynamically loading these controls? I can achieve this but with my web tab that I currently have my tabClick event comes back on the page load and I would need to know the the selected tab before initialization of the page in order to keep the controls persistence.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I have about exhaust all possibilities with this one. Add the controls to the page in Page_Init event. And everything should work fine. Dynamically added control...

Javascript inside "web user control" not run if load "web user control" under ajax UpdatePanel

when to load block data, in page loading or after page loaded with Ajax? and what templates?
Usually in page like homepage, you have several data block. For example, latest news, coming events etc. You can load them as part of the page content, that means in static way. Or you can load them one by one after the page is loaded, with Ajax, use JSON etc. I think the ideal way is your load them as part of the page, since if you do that way user see the full page once it is loaded, otehrwise, you need put a flashing loading icon there unitl the content is loaded. I am judging the two ways, in both way I need a template lanugage so I can define the blocks easier, since different clients ...

web parts(user control) clear automaticaly when page is binded in page load
Hi to all,          I am having a webpartzone, user controls are added to thatin  page load event as follows                 Dim uc As Control = Me.LoadControl(strcontrol)                uc.ID = panel.PanelID                Dim gp As GenericWebPart = MainWebPartManager.CreateWebPart(uc)      &nb...

Web page is slow to load, using several different web user controls?
I have a web form that uses three user controls. When the page loads it is so slow, taking several seconds to load the other controls. Does anyone know how I might fix this? Here is the main .aspx page that has the controls.  <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="DocList.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="DocumentMgmt.DocList" %> <%@ Register Src="Controls/DesktopPortalBanner.ascx" TagName="DesktopPortalBanner" TagPrefix="uc2" %> <%@ Register Src="Controls/DocMgmtStandard.ascx" TagPre...

I saw this technique on some pages. The point is that my page is loading very slow due to many user controls on it. Would it be possible to load the page first without the user controls and than load the controls, maybe via Ajax invocation (Update Progress). Any idea how to acomplish this? Any samples?Rafal Zikbay.com - Free Classifieds (Search Over 5 mln jobs on Zikbay.com) DNN Direct See this  http://mattberseth.com/blog/2007/06/aspnet_ajax_canceling_an_async_1.htmlChetan SarodeSoftware Engineer,Approva Systems Pvt Ltd,Pune, India. That is not what I was looking for. This i...

How can I control load sequence of web controls in a web page?
Hi, How can I control load sequence of web controls in a web page? Thanks. For the most part, the load sequence on a web page is not relevant since all controls must be present before the page can be used. Could you provide more information as to what you're trying to do?Christopher Reed"The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient." Hi, As far as I know, we have no luck to control the load order of the Web controls on a page. However, if we need to load some controls under given conditions, we can achieve this by adding them dynamically instead.Forwa...

load a window user control on a web page
 HiI need to embed a window (.net ) user control on a web page. I've done it with the object tag. My problem is that when i change something in the user control the web page doesn't load it anymore.the tag in the page is :<object id="controllo3" classid="http:wfcl2.dll#wfcl2.myuc" VIEWASTEXT></OBJECT> in my tests i'm loading a control containing a listbox and a button to add string in the list. After i've added another button to remove items, the page display an empty box. I haven't configured anything special, just copied the fil...

Hi,  Please help,  I've posted this a week ago and never got a response.  I'm still stuck on the same problem.I have a panel that I load user Control in no problem.  The problemarrises when I do a post back on one of these user controls.  I havebutton it does a click event.  In this click event I will do somedatabase updates, then I will use reflection to call a method in theparent (this.page) to load the new user control.  Its at this pointafter it loads the new user control that it throws the error "Thecontrol must be placed inside a form tag...

Name: Paul Email: paulatmantaworlddotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Loading...loading...loading... Comments: The Minefield Start Page is OK but every other tab I open is loading...loading...loading... I started with http://www.is4profit.com and noticed it seemed to have fully loaded but the "loading" icon in the tab is constantly running. I tried a more mainstream site and entered http://www.bbc.com and that too is suffering the same loading issue... Even my own website which I know when it has loaded http://www.mantaworld.com is having the same problem I...

User controls: to load or not to load
i have a search user control which i am only displaying if a user clicks a search button. is it better to declare a user control within the .aspx page or load it dynamically into a placeholder/panel when requested? as i could get away with both. thanks...

Web resources about - Web user control loading if page is been loaded - asp.net.ajax-ui

Tarago bushfire brought under control
A bushfire which burnt out close to 120 hectares near Tarago on Monday afternoon has been brought under control.

Grassfire near Leneva in Victoria's north-east now under control, fire authorities say
A grassfire burning near Leneva in Victoria's north-east is now under control, fire authorities say.

Hyundai recalls Elantra to fix stability control system
Filed under: Recalls , Hyundai , Safety , Sedan , Budget Starting in February Hyundai will recall 155,000 Elantras from the 2011 and 2012 model ...

Using Amazon Echo to control your home? There's a minor change you need to know about
It may be a minority who use the Amazon Echo to control home automation, in fact it likely is. But there are folks who do it, and it can, and ...

I've heard a rumor from Ground Control/Oh no, don't say it's true....
"David Bowie, the infinitely changeable, fiercely forward-looking songwriter... died on Sunday, two days after his 69th birthday...."

Sean Penn Interviews El Chapo for Rolling Stone… SHOCK: Magazine Gives Fugitive Drug Lord Editorial Control ...
Sean Penn interviewed fugitive Mexican drug lord Joaquín Guzmán Loera, known as “El Chapo,” who was captured and returned to prison Friday, for ...

This IBM programmer can control a BB-8 droid from 'Star Wars' with his mind
... decided to take Sphero's excellent "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" BB-8 app-powered droid and take it a step further with the ability to control ...

Want to Stay Comfortable? Ask Government to Mandate Temperature Controls on Thermometers
... ” should be considered for summer months, e.g. a maximum allowable temperature reading of 85 degrees Fahrenheit on all thermostats to control ...

Is There A Gun Control Issue Chris Christie Hasn't Flip Flopped On?
... while they are campaigning for a higher office, but I'm not sure if I've ever seen a man change his entire position on one issue (gun control) ...