Update panel ins Master page ... triger control in content page

In the Masterpage i have a datalist inside a update panel . in a page used this masterpage

i need when click a button de datalist refresh without refresh all the page

Somebody can help me??

thanks

0
vgta_

vgta_:

In the Masterpage i have a datalist inside a update panel . in a page used this masterpage

i need when click a button de datalist refresh without refresh all the page

Somebody can help me??

thanks

Please ignoe this post

0
vgta_

Using an Update Panel in a Content page of Master.page/content.page scenario
When I place an Update Panel inside a content page of a Masterpage I get the following error: Element 'UpdatePanel' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the Web site.  Is the Update Panel suppose to work with a content page, etc.?  Can't seem to find any Docs that talk about where the Update Panel is allowed. Warren     Well, don't you know it.  Right after I put out the original post, I then downloaded the latest release of the ajax extensions and it looks like they have fixed the problem with the update panel not working ...

Master Page multiple content page ajax update panel question
I am working on a web site, using quite a bit of the ajax tookit items that is working nicely. I want to not get the full postback flicker in the header/footers of the individual web pages (about 5 pages with ajax tab controls, multiview and other asp controls). I want to be able to move from page to page and not update the header/footers from the master page, just updating 2 content placeholders on each page. I have tried about everything but get full postbacks all the time in the header and footer. I have the script manager in the master page and have tried update panels in the master page...

How to do post back in a dynamically created user control [provided that update panel is in the master page of the page where user control is added] {B/C of FileUpload Control}
I have a register my scriptmanager and place the update panel around contenttempalte for my pages int the master page. Now in one of my pages i am adding some user controls dynamically. In two of my user user controls I have FileUpload control which will not work under partial post back. So I want's full postback for them How could I do that {Provided that i am on the user control,which is inside the page ,and page have the contenttemplat...

Master Page cannot trigger Content Page Update Panel
I have a Master page with a header that have a popup page opened via javascript. In the popup page i have some selection say year and period, when a user change a selection it will do a postback save the values in session and close the popup page. When the popup page is closed i will trigger a javascript function to click a button inside my content page The button is on all your pages with that master page?...

How to update Page.Header from User Control with Master/Content Page
I have a user control that injects a css file into the page header from its Page_Load event like this:HtmlLink link2 = new HtmlLink(); link2.Href = Page.ResolveUrl("~/Controls/Carousel/Skin/" + cssSkin + ".css");link2.Attributes.Add("type", "text/css");link2.Attributes.Add("rel", "stylesheet"); Page.Header.Controls.Add(link2);  This works fine on a stand alone aspx page. When I try to put the control on the content page (using a MasterPage), I get the following error on the Page.Header.Control.Add(link2) line: ...

ScriptManager on Master page, Update Panel on Content page, not firing ?
HiI have a pretty big content page.On it I have a drop down list that does a post back to hide or show filters for a search and a search button. When the search button is clicked I would like a gridview to be updated. I have tried putting the update panel around the search dropdown, etc. and the grid view. When I do that I get errors: Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'this.get_element().style' is null or not an object So then I tried to put the update panel just around the grid view by turning off child triggers and setting the async post back trigger of the update panel to be the se...

Show content in both Master Page ContentPlaceholder AND Content Page Content control
I note that by default or rendering rules, when you add content/controls to the Content Page ASP:Content control matched to a Master Page ContentPlaceholder, any content/controls in the matching Master Page ContentPlaceholder is not displayed. Is there a setting that can be made to merge or show both content/controls in the Master Page ContentPlaceholder and content/controls in the matching Content Page Content control? Thanks         Don't think so. If you specify a content control in your page then whatever is in there displays and anything in the...

throw exception if using master page,update panel with in content page
hi friends,  i am using vs2005 and asp.net2.0. i am using master page,content page ,update panel within content page. Now i want to throw exception as message box with exception name in message box due to control in update panel.i am able to show exception name in text box but not in message box. plz. help ASAP   vickyjha Hi, The Follwing code Take Data from Update Panel an Shows it When U click Show Button...Hope It Helps U <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd"> <html xmlns="htt...

Master Page literal control text not updating when called from content page
Hi all,I have a Master page with a literal control named litSignInStatus. The litSIgnInStatus.text gets set on the Masters page load event...Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load        If HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.IsAuthenticated Then            SetSignInStatusText(SignInStatusText.SignedIn)        Else            SetSignInStatusText(SignInStatusText.S...

Update Panel containing usercontrol on Master Page, triggered from another content page?
Hello,Hoping someone can help. I have a master page with a user control in it.I have a content page with a Datalist with a OnItemCommand event (linked to select buttons on each row). I want that event to trigger a update of the user control on the master page.I need this so just the user control can be re-printed to the page and not all 100 rows in the datalist.Any help is appreciated. I am new to Atlas.Thanks,joe ...

Can't Get Master Page/Content Page Update Panel to work
I've been using AJAX on a number of web sites for a while now, and really like it.  However, when I try putting an update panel on a content page, it does a full postback of the entire page.  I've looked through the posts here and tried all the suggestions, without any luck. So I put together a very simple master page and content page.  When I click the button on the content, it does a full postback.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've tried putting the script manager on the master, or else on the content page -- same results.  Other Update panels on no...

Web resources about - Update panel ins Master page ... triger control in content page - asp.net.ajax-ui

The US needs gun control to protect children like my grandson, killed at Sandy Hook
Motives do not matter to the dead. They don't matter much to survivors, either.

Church is about power, money and control
Readers react angrily, and sceptically, to the news that Cardinal George Pell may not be able to return to Australia to attend the royal commission ...

The little box that controls half your home’s energy use
(credit: Nest Labs) A thermostat can be such a simple device—so dumb a device if we’re feeling 21 st Century snobby—that a strip of metal coiled ...

"... Trump owns and controls the media... they can't not cover him... his audience is bigger than theirs ...
... their army (i.e., the media) can't take out their enemy. They don't have the slightest idea what to do.... The media, in their own minds, controls ...

How to control your iPhone by just tilting your head
... the best sight, hearing, or motor functions to still use iOS to its fullest capabilities — but they can also be used to customize your controls. ...

How to use iOS or Apple Watch as remote controls with Apple TV
... new feature for Apple TV owners using Apple Watch, iPad or iPhones last week – the capacity to use your iOS device as a remote control for your ...

Hilarious: ‘Burglars For Gun Control’ Sums Up The Left’s Entire Argument
'As long as law abiding citizens have guns, it's that much harder for burglars like me to do my job.'

Bart & Fleming: Don’t Come To Year-End Movies To Get Laid; Time For Movies About Gun Control Debate?
Peter Bart and Mike Fleming Jr. worked together for two decades at Daily Variety . In this weekly Sunday column, two old friends get together ...

Republique finally gets analog controls on PS4
... transitions (like Resident Evil ) which is mildly disorienting at first but could actually be easier to wrap your head around with a controllable ...