System.Web.Extensions and Microsoft Ajax Library 1.0 migrating down to .NET 1.1?

Hi,

Is there any chance to use MS Ajax Lib 1.0 under ASP.NET 1.1?

(We must use 1.1, so in the nearest futres migrating to 2.0 seems to impossible :( )

but if it's possible to use Ajax Lib (not the 3rd party stuffs) that will be excelent...

Please let me know if you have any suggestions how to do that,

thx:

Kornel

JSYSTEM from Hungary
0
JSYSTEM

You can only use the Client Side library with VS2003. The Server Side only works with Asp.net 2.0

Long Live .NET
Kazi Manzur Rashid (Amit)
_________________________
Web: http //dotnetshoutout.com
Blog: http://weblogs.asp.net/rashid
Twitter: http://twitter.com/manzurrashid
0
KaziManzurRashid

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

autocomplete not working in IE7 after web app was migrated from .NET 1.0/1.1 to .NET 3.5
IE7 autocomplete not working after web app was migrated from .NET 1.0/1.1 to .NET 3.5. OS: Windows XP. Autocomplete worked fine on IE6 and IE7 before migration.  Is there anything thats needs to be configured on the server for IE7 autocomplete to work with the new migrated 3.5 application?  Appreciate the feedback         How are you impleneting Autocomplete? Can you show us problem causing code..My Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right." there is no autocomplete implementation. This is purely using...

best practices to migrate from .net 1.0 to .net 1.1
hi, i have windows xp pro running iis 5.1. i have an intranet site running under iis. i made this site using VS.NET 2002 under .NET framework 1.0.3705. Now i want to upgrade me .NET frame work to version 1.1. , but i still want to use VS.NET 2002 for programming and maintaining the site. How do i do this without the upgrade affecting my already deployed website. A step by step procedure to migrate from version 1.0.3705 to version 1.1 would be quite helpful. Thanks in advance, Raja. Well, at least take a look at this doc about running v1.0 and 1.1 side-by-side h...

best method to migrate from .net 1.0 to .net 1.1
hi, i have windows xp pro running iis 5.1. i have an intranet site running under iis. i made this site using VS.NET 2002 under .NET framework 1.0.3705. Now i want to upgrade me .NET frame work to version 1.1. , but i still want to use VS.NET 2002 for programming and maintaining the site. How do i do this without the upgrade affecting my already deployed website. A step by step procedure to migrate from version 1.0.3705 to version 1.1 would be quite helpful. Thanks in advance, Raja. Hi, There is an article on this, right on this site. Check this Hope it hel...

Will AJAX Extensions 1.0 (for .NET 2.0) be affected by .NET 3.0?
Hello all,I have a web server that has a couple of site running using .NET 2.0 with the AJAX Extensions 1.0 (but not the ControlKit) and I need to install another Web App site that uses .NET 3.0. I need to know if installing .NET 3.0 will affect the sites that currently use 2.0 and the AJAX Extensions 1.0 as these sites are live and any down time would get me in the @~!£$.If there are issues, are there any work arounds? Many Thanks in advance  The .net Framework 3.0 and 3.5 add features to the .net framework 2.0 so installing the additional framework should not cause any pro...

Migration from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0
Hi All, Well i hoped that the migrating went smoother then is does so far. I had a few problem which i could fix with blogs from other developers, but i didn't find a good solution for this problem. Somehow i get the following error: "Make sure that the class defined in this code file matches the 'Inherits' attribute, and that it extends the correct base class" Well i worked very good before the migration. Some advise would be very welcome! Regards,Dennis van de Laarhttp://dennisv.net/Don't forget to mark the most helpful reply/replies as Answer. Maybe this post will hel...

Confused! DNN 1.0.10 on .NET 1.0 or 1.1?
What version of ASP.Net should I be running DNN 10.0.1d on? Currently i am running it on 1.0 on both test server and live, but this means that some 3rd party modules will not work and i get the "File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found" error.. So what should i be running? can i just swicth over now to 1.1 and all will be fine and dandy? i do not want to have to go into the code and recompile. From the DNN 2.0 documentation i thought this would be the version for .Net 1.1 and that DNN 1.0 was for .Net 1.0 and therefore i should change over t...

Bad web.config in AJAX.NET 1.0 under .NET 2.0 Express
My setup is MS.NET v2.0 with the C# and Web Express editions of 2005. I also installed the AJAX 1.0 release with the respective toolkit as indicated in the AJAX.NET site. However, when I create a new project I am presented with the usual bare bones default.aspx and the web.config. However the web.config shows a lot of warnings and errors.One of them was being that the "requiredPermission" (or something like that) attribute was not recognized. Somewhere on the net there is a post of a correction to the DotNetConfig.xsd schema file in VS.2005 so I used it and it got rid of THAT warning.&n...

Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ?
Dear friend, 1. Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ? 2.  i don't know if i can implement AJAX for my case below ? pls advise... i have built a windows application to connect to a card reader DLL,   but right now i have to build it for web application..and it's a real challenge since i have blank idea...   i also write the source code for the windows application below , for analysis...   the case is like these : --------------------------1. we have a card reader (usb port connection)...   2. we must connect...

.Net 1.1 with .Net 2.0 virtual directory using AJAX "Sys undefined"
I'm having an issue running an AJAX app I built, I think I might know what the problem might be, but if so, I am not sure how to fix it. The main site is built with 1.1 and new application is 2.0.  I have the new application configured properly (as far as I can tell) in its own app pool, etc..  The app runs just fine (I have other 2.0 apps that run along side the main 1.1), but I am getting an error: "Sys undefined...."  I've checked to enusre the mappings for the .axd extension for this particular VD are pointing to the correct place as ...

Web resources about - System.Web.Extensions and Microsoft Ajax Library 1.0 migrating down to .NET 1.1? - asp.net.ajax-discussion

Google Chrome extension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to build the extensions which requires different code and skills for each extension. Extensions can be created through use of web technologies ...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Browser extensions help avoid online spoilers
There are at least two extensions for Google's Chrome browser that will help you stay away from spoilers for the new film.

Burundi unrest: 7 killed in violence related to president's extension of his time in power - CTV News ...
Seven more people were killed in Burundi's capital in violence associated with turmoil over President Pierre Nkurunziza's extension of his term ...

Skype iPhone & iPad app gets improved sharing with iOS extension
... if you’re unfamiliar: The updated Skype app for iPhone and iPad is available on the App Store. Filed under: Apps Tagged: App Store , extension ...

HC.Gov extension to 12/17
... in comments over the past day about what to do if you were stuck in Healthcare.gov . I thought there was a good chance of a 1 to 3 day extension ...

Rwandans approve extension of Presidential term
Rwandans voted overwhelmingly to support changes to the constitution that would allow President Paul Kagame to extend his term in office, possibly ...

Solar & Wind Tax Credit Extensions Big Boost To Solar & Wind Growth
... Returns Support to Wind and Solar After many long months of deliberations and lobbying, the US Congress has approved a five-year extension to ...

‘Dance Moms’ Star Abby Lee Miller Threatens Exit From Upcoming Season; Seeks Extension In Legal Battle ...
The Dance Moms host seems to be fighting two different wars on two separate fronts, both of which could possibly see Abby Lee Miller on TV a ...

US extension of solar investment tax credit expected to decrease US PV installation capacity in 2016
The US senate has decided to extend solar investment tax credit for five years and this is expected to result in reductions in US PV installation ...

Block all 'Star Wars' spoilers with this Chrome extension
... see Star Wars: The Force Awakens on the day it comes out, you're going to have a tough time dodging spoilers on the internet. This Chrome extension ...