i am new to ajax.net
could any one give me simple ajax,net example
so that i start building on my ajax skills
please.........
0
Rac19
8/19/2007 4:10:18 AM
πŸ“ asp.net.ajax-discussion
πŸ“ƒ 13973 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

πŸ’¬ 2 Replies
πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ 4667 Views

 I started with the todolist video on the main asp.net/ajax page, and its all you need to know to get started.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/f/6/0f651a0f-6f2b-4497-b061-e1b2825e22e0/MSAJAX-ToDoList.wmv

Dested
8/19/2007 6:07:01 AM

http://asp.net/ajax/

Please remember to click β€œMark as Answer” on the post that helps you.
This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thanks,
Ron
0
rpack79