How do I get started with AJAX.Net?

Hi All,
I'm a seasoned asp.net developer but have not yet ventured into atlas et al.
 I prefer books, but will take whatever I can get if it's good and will get me going.
Any recommendations?
Thx in advance.
Jeff
0
JeffXL
1/23/2007 10:24:39 PM
📁 asp.net.ajax-discussion
📃 13973 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 5 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 4297 Views

try here first
http://ajax.asp.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=47
then learn from sample and doc

James Wu (MIB426)
.NET is only way to go
MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
0
MIB426
1/24/2007 3:32:43 AM

I find the materials online display features and implementations but are lacking architectural depth, and am seeking more comprehensive resources.
By architectural depth, I mean that I cannot watch a video and the code something right away. I'm left guessing...
 Any additional recommendations?

0
JeffXL
1/25/2007 8:41:14 PM

I find the materials online display features and implementations but are lacking architectural depth, and am seeking more comprehensive resources.
By architectural depth, I mean that I cannot watch a video and then code something right away. I'm left guessing...
 Any additional recommendations?

0
JeffXL
1/25/2007 8:41:32 PM

have you see this tutorial http://ajax.asp.net/docs
regards.
0
Lovely
1/25/2007 9:10:43 PM

I haven't yet, for fear of wasting much more time on videos that show what can be done but don't show how to do it clearly.
 I shall take the time to look this section over.
ty
0
JeffXL