enabling ajax in WSS 3.0 SP1 with .net 3.5 installed??

Hello, I've seen a lot of excitement about WSS 3.0 SP1 and .NET 3.5 and AJAX, but I can't find anything which explains how to ensure that AJAX is indeed enabled in this kind of setup.

Would someone please point me to where I can find out how to make sure AJAX is enabled for this WSS server??

It is a new/clean install of WSS 3.0 SP and .NET 3.5.

I'm sure I have to modify or install files, but what???

Thank you, Tom
0
tlyczko