Ajax with .Net FrameWork 1.1

Hello all,

              Can someone tell me where I can download Ajax for .Net 1.1 please !

 Thanx a lot !!!!

0
ctremblay

ctremblay:
  Can someone tell me where I can download Ajax for .Net 1.1 please !

Microsoft did not release anything like the toolkit and extensions for ASP.NET unfortunately.You will need to do you own using the XMLHTTPrequest object to send asynchronous web requests and parse the results using javascript to manipulate the DOM.

Or you can use the many 3rd party javascript AJAX libraries .

0
jimmy
12/6/2007 8:59:48 PM

Thanx a lot !

0
ctremblay

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ?
Dear friend, 1. Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ? 2.  i don't know if i can implement AJAX for my case below ? pls advise... i have built a windows application to connect to a card reader DLL,   but right now i have to build it for web application..and it's a real challenge since i have blank idea...   i also write the source code for the windows application below , for analysis...   the case is like these : --------------------------1. we have a card reader (usb port connection)...   2. we must connect...

Ajax with .Net Framework 1.1
Hello All !                 I would like to know where I can download the Ajax Framework for .Net 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003.  Thank you verry much ! You cannot not use the AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 1.1.You can try looking into Scriptaculous and Prototype toolkits though, they may work. Hope this helps. Not sure if AJAX Control Toolkit was what you were looking for... Please mark as "answer" if this helped you in anyway. Thanx a lot for your help, I will try to find a basic...

AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET Framework 1.1
Hi Everyone, Is there an available AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET Framework 1.1? I went across AJAX Control Toolkit site and it seems .NET Framework 2.0 is the oldest framework they are supporting. Thanks in advance for the help.   Hi,  You can try Anthem.NET to AJAX enable your ASP.NET 1.1 . Check http://sourceforge.net/projects/anthem-dot-net Regards,JK Hi,You can also refer to this thread: http://forums.asp.net/t/1221833.aspxBest regards,Zhi-Qiang NiMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unm...

AJAX FOR .NET 1.1
I am still using .NET 1.1. (Visual Studio 2003) . Can I use Atlas or any other free tool to develop ajax applications using .net 1.1   Thanks   Hi there,   Try Ajax Pro..and here is the link http://www.ajaxpro.info/ http://www.ajaxprojects.com/ajax/tutorialdetails.php?itemid=12 Hope this mat helps you... Srinathsrinathgnathvisit blogger.code4asp.net, srinathgnath.blogspot.com jobsnwalkins.blogspot.com You can also consider using Anthem.NET - http://sourceforge.net/projects/anthem-dot-net  Anthem.NET is a free, cross-browser AJAX toolkit for the ASP.NET de...

Ajax/.Net 1.1
Everything is working on the client side but I don't get any return value and the readyState never gets past one. What am I missing server-side to have a value to pass back to the client. I am not needing xml, just a simple text response. I'm using 1.1 .Net. <script language="javascript"><!--  var current_page=2;  var http_request;  var xml_file='test_704190001.xml';   function create_ajax_object(){    if(window.XMLHttpRequest){      http_request=new XMLHttpRequest();    }else if(window.ActiveXObject){...

AJAX with .net 1.1?
Can i use AJAX with .net 1.1 or is it only for .Net 2.0 ? http://forums.asp.net/thread/1482797.aspx"If you make it idiot proof, they'll build a better idiot"...

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

VS.NET and .NET Framework 1.1
Hi, Is it possible to use .NET Framework 1.1 with visual studio .net 2002 ? Thanks Yes.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Basic Ajax with .net 1.1
I am trying to use Ian Suttle's article on implementing ajax with asp.net 1.1. When my xml document is posted back to the web page I get my xml document and the entire html page.Is the only code that I change was to get over a compile error://Do the transformation and send the results out to the Response object's output stream //xslt.Transform(xPathNav, null, Response.OutputStream);xslt.Transform(xPathNav, null, Response.OutputStream, new XmlUrlResolver());** WHOLE METHOD **private void GetUsernameList() { //Get the request query string strQuery = Request["q"].ToString(); /...

Web resources about - Ajax with .Net FrameWork 1.1 - asp.net.ajax-discussion

Natasha Stott Despoja launches 'world first' framework to address domestic violence
Australia's first national, evidence-based domestic violence framework was launched at Parliament House on Tuesday.

Xposed framework for Android 6.0 Marshmallow is getting closer
The popular Xposed framework, which allows for a seemingly endless amount of customizations and tweaks to Android, unfortunately still isn't ...

Safe Harbor 2.0 framework begins to capsize as January deadline nears
(credit: Andree Stephan ) Safe Harbour 2.0, currently being drawn up by the EU and US authorities, "will not provide a viable framework for ...

Creating a Vanilla UI Framework – Part I
... have recently put a new way of working on the front end of projects into practice. Our old method involved making use of the third party frameworks ...

Cisco Announces New Skills Framework to Address Evolving Technology
Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, business transformation and network programmability will influence all Cisco Career Certifications.

New Product: 2016 Marketing Planning Framework
... a plan, a strategy, and a budget rooted in reality that gave you the resources you need to succeed? In the 2016 Marketing Planning Framework ...

Google engineers craft a Dart framework for iOS and Android
The UI framework uses its own rendering engine to draw widgets

Google Launches Framework to Load Content on Mobile Web Quickly
Google gives publishers a way to load content faster on mobile Web; FireEye reveals new Android malvertising threat; Samsung's Q3 profit forecasts ...

Angular-Meteor links JavaScript frameworks
... build system improvements and ECMAScript compliance Angular-Meteor, Meteor's technology for using the Angular and Meteor JavaScript frameworks ...