adding Ajax to my non-Ajax .NET web site

Hi all
I've a site that i developed by .NET (visual studio.net 2005 - VB.net) and want to add Ajax into the pages now.
I've downloaded required AJAX tools and be able to develop AJAX enabled pages but want to integrate ajax features to existing pages.
Could you please help me how i can do this?
Thanks

mcb
0
mcbulan
7/4/2008 1:24:10 PM
📁 asp.net.ajax-discussion
📃 13973 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1401 Views

Look at the videos here: http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/  (number 7 in particular)

Steve Wellens

My blog
0
SGWellens
7/4/2008 1:34:27 PM

if a web site is a normal asp web site then u have to add these lines in web.config under the system.web tag
        <httpHandlers>

            <add verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" validate="false"/>
        </httpHandlers>
for the reference i got the same issue previously u can visit
http://forums.asp.net/t/1274295.aspx

Saima Ghumman
--Mark the post as Answer if the Post helps you--
0
Sam